Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Have You Ever Found Yourself In An Inconsistent Relationship??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Found Yourself In An Inconsistent Relationship??? (2600 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In An Inconsistent Relationship??? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 13, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
where u go Or where u here watching

I have been watching from the high places tongue
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In An Inconsistent Relationship??? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 13, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

I have been watching from the high places tongue
tonguedont hide away again without alerting some1
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In An Inconsistent Relationship??? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
tonguedont hide away again without alerting some1
cheesy ok sire
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In An Inconsistent Relationship??? by Fredoh(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2017
majris:
Its just so lovely on how/why the affectionate sparkles began, but please help me ask, why should a guy take a lady for a walk n gets her ditched half way, picks her up then acts like he's interested,
ditch her again over n over then the final bomb of breakup.

Why should a guy breakup with his girlfriend just because of little misunderstandings ?

I get communication is the key but guys fail to keep their egoistical attitude, in other not to loose insane battles that their illusions actually began.

A beautiful relationship with a very nice lady; no cheats, no fowl plays, no disloyalty could just be quenched because of EGO. please reason well, its not all about you n your so called discipline n temper, relationships are not slave zones. I guess you all understand where am coming from angry

please treat your lady well especially when you come across a good one, before you loose her. The future starts now not tomorrow...if you keep being inconsistent, when do you think you will be consistent. And by the time you realize you're wrong, it may be too late. why not build now n struggle less tomorrow. I'm not speaking of material things but personality n working as a team in a relationship for you n your partners unity

Or else you will keep running (inconsistent) n never see your wrongs until you get yourself in a pit. embarassed embarassed
Thanks for the advice.
But men this post is very bias. You're talking about inconsistent relationship and you just blame it 100% on the guys. Leaving the girls spotless. When in reality fault comes from both or either party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Isn't He A Genius At Bleaching? What A Shame! (photos) / Glutimax For Bigger Butts / What Does She Really Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.