Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With (2541 Views)

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You / Can You Date A Guy/girl Who Wears A Nose Ring? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

I've over missed u...funny thing was that early today i saw one of ur old post and i thought about u for a min or two... cheesy

My sweet sister where av u been all this while...why nah? cry
Awwww that's sweet tanx
Just went on break for a self reflection nl taught me alot about my self I needed to work on so u had to now I'm back
Hope no hasn't stressed u out?
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by stiflerdrug: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

*jumps on him and kisses him deeply*

That's why i luff u and will always do...we will be the talk of town...and the envy of all...especially d ladies... wink

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy we will also be on fp lol
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Awwww that's sweet tanx
Just went on break for a self reflection nl taught me alot about my self I needed to work on so u had to now I'm back
Hope no hasn't stressed u out?
Awwww...u needed that sis...and i'm very glad u are back...

Yea...i'm cool hun...so where is d bread? wink
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Awwww...u needed that sis...and i'm very glad u are back...

Yea...i'm cool hun...so where is d bread? wink

Bread is in d oven cheesy

How do u like it served with egg or beans
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
stiflerdrug:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy we will also be on fp lol
And lala will be very jealous! grin

Nl will be on fire that day...it will be on d lips of all nlders for months... cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Bread is in d oven cheesy

How do u like it served with egg or beans

Akara will do... grin

So many things has changed here tho...lots of alternate...and lots of pained,frustrated nlders that are on d watch out on who to devour with just d slightest provocation...so do be careful wink
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Akara will do... grin

So many things has changed here tho...lots of alternate...and lots of pained,frustrated nlders that are on d watch out on who to devour with just d slightest provocation...so do be careful wink

Lol I'll b careful tanx
Akara is lovely too

Nice to meet u here once again kiss
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Lol I'll b careful tanx
Akara is lovely too

Nice to meet u here once again kiss
wink
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Brittney White
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by stiflerdrug: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

And lala will be very jealous! grin

Nl will be on fire that day...it will be on d lips of all nlders for months... cheesy

hahahah lols.. So how was your day hun
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by sinaj(f): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
Ehen na.
m nt dark na. That's filter
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dingbang(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
m nt dark na. That's filter
I know.. Just teasing.
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by sinaj(f): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I know.. Just teasing.
owk. I just hate dat jankeola guy. He is so annoying
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Maxvasia(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
Dnt let it get to you. smiley
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dingbang(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
ignore him .. Dats d best u can do.. Innit?
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
none, they're all bunch of stupid retarrd dork heads. undecided
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sexina851
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by RoyalBlak007: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

wink

♤Can i

♤ask you something?
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by sinaj(f): 6:01am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
ignore him .. Dats d best u can do.. Innit?
sure.

Happy new month dear
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dingbang(m): 6:05am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
sure.

Happy new month dear
thanks... How we Gona celebrate it?
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by sinaj(f): 6:09am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
thanks... How we Gona celebrate it?
lol

ain't celebratin
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dingbang(m): 6:13am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
lol

ain't celebratin
Ecclesiastes chapter 11:9
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by sinaj(f): 6:23am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
Ecclesiastes chapter 11:9
lol
it has ntin to do with d bible

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dingbang(m): 6:26am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
lol

it has ntin to do with d bible
evrythn in life has got everything to do with the bible honey... We just think we are too careful
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by SINZ: 6:44am On May 01, 2017
Dominique smiley
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by FunspoT(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2017
My choice is Omotayor123...ain't she a beauty? cool
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Omotayor123(f): 9:00am On May 01, 2017
FunspoT:
My choice is Omotayor123...ain't she a beauty? cool
grin
Like seriously oya leggo cool

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Fourwinds: 9:03am On May 01, 2017
Berlynn:
Myself angry
just look at OP moniker....King in Vagina....

please ask him if he wants to die there.
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Fourwinds: 9:05am On May 01, 2017
Omotayor123:
grin
Like seriously oya leggo cool
meeennnhhh.. u ger frontal attack no be small
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 10:53am On May 01, 2017
Somebody should choose boxer007 na... cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by DanielLee5: 10:26am On May 10, 2017
I know nobody from here, lol. But currently hanging at Tinder, Match, http://www.maturedating.com/ and OkC. Why not launching special dating app "Nairalanders" or something?
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by brandydaniells(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! / She Is Not Worth It / Ladies, Will Your Love For A Guy Reduce If You Find Out He Has A Small D1ck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.