Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Inspector General Of Police Wants To Kill Me – Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector General Of Police Wants To Kill Me – Nyesom Wike (358 Views)

OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspector General Of Police Wants To Kill Me – Nyesom Wike by gist212: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2017

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has claimed that the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, is after his life.

Wike stated this while speaking to journalists in Port Harcourt, the state capital on Saturday.

The Governor said that the IG of Police, directed his crack team to invade his house in Asokoro, Abuja on Friday, supposedly acting on information from a whistle-blower.

“I want to reiterate, the Inspector-General of Police is after my life,” he said.

Wike said the raid was a plot, to plant firearms, cash and other incriminating exhibits in his Abuja home.

“All attempts are being made so that they will go and plant either AK-47 or $1m in the governor’s house. They can even plant costly wrist watches as a propaganda tool.

“I said I have to let Nigerians know that this is not the way to go about in a democracy. Rather, this is an attempt to truncate democracy. That someone differs on issues does not mean you have to go after the person’s life,” he added.

Wike also dared the police to come to his home in Rivers to conduct their search, instead of his Abuja residence.

“Nigerians should be aware that should they raid my house in Abuja and claim they found anything, it is incorrect.

“I have not been going to Abuja, but I will be in Abuja to wait for them to see how they plan to plant guns in my house,” Wike said.

SOURCE: http://www.primebaze.co/news/inspector-general-police-wants-kill-nyesom-wike/
Re: Inspector General Of Police Wants To Kill Me – Nyesom Wike by serverconnect(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Police IG! Police IG!! Police IG!!!. How many times did i called you. Pls leave Nyesom alone.

(1) (Reply)

Your Agenda Is To Destroy Amaechi By Any Means, Go Now, Rivers APC Tells Wike / Much Ado About Buhari's Letter / 2017 Budget: National Assembly Earmarks Shocking Amount Of Money For Cars…see Fi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.