Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) (3838 Views)

Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) / PHOTO: Guys Pick One / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by OgaMadam(f): 1:11am On Jan 07, 2010
guys just out of interest.

if you had to go for one?

- the single mum
- or the single lady (but has abortion in her history)

this is controversial and quite sensitive i know and sorry not to hurt any one or anything
i just wanted to know how guys' mind operate.

some of them say the would never date a woman with kids and then
what if you give them a lady who doesnt have kids due to an abortion?

thanks all.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by baybbootz(f): 1:19am On Jan 07, 2010
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cant wait 2 c d responses, dz wil b a very stiky topic.
muhahahaha(evil laff)
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by puskin: 1:27am On Jan 07, 2010
OgaMadam:

- the single mum

this is controversial and quite sensitive i know and sorry not to hurt any one or anything

what if you give them a lady who doesnt have kids due to an abortion?[/b]thanks all.

. . . . . . or is it [b]can't
have kids due to abortion.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by H2O2: 1:28am On Jan 07, 2010
Man! That's tough.

Depends on the conditions.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by OgaMadam(f): 1:28am On Jan 07, 2010
puskin you have to take both with the buggage they come.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Princek12(m): 1:29am On Jan 07, 2010
tough one. i guess i'll have to flip a coin on this one, for real.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Comma: 3:22am On Jan 07, 2010
to this, I thought it's up to you, whether you find the truth love with that Girl
every girl is an angle from God.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by bkbaybe99: 3:36am On Jan 07, 2010
Not hard at all:

1. which one is prettier?

2. which one can i get along with?

3. which one got her head on her shoulders?

4. which one has the tightest p***sy?!!! (heehehhe just had to add that one in there)
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by H2O2: 3:57am On Jan 07, 2010
Neither

but if the lass who aborted is no longer capable of having kids I would opt for the single mother without hesitance.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by kautos: 4:35am On Jan 07, 2010
@bk baybe99 nice one
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Konjour(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2010
Lord knows,i'd never take either of both,no matter what the face or body shape looks like!!!
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by MyHonour(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2010
i think the issue is: you will not know if she cannot have kids unless you try to impregnate her first.
The current statistics on the rate of abortion in Nigeria - is alarmingly high.
So many girls have done abortion at least once or more in their life.
So, i dont blame those guyz that will only agree to marry the girl after she gets pregnant for them.

As for the woman with a kid already, i wont bother to go near her normally. Women have enough
wahala already without even adding the kid in.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by MyHonour(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2010
Konjour:

Lord knows,i'd never take either of both,no matter what the face or body shape looks like!!!
Some women will hold on to a secret till they die. Your little angel will never tell you she has
had an abortion. Never ever!
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by edoyad(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2010
This is ludicrous i can't . . . , whatever. So the girls you know carry their abortion history around on their head eh ? Help me answer this, how many females in your immediate family do you suspect have/have not committed abortion ? If you find that out then you might be able to form a better opinion.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by tngtech(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2010
i will go the the single mother, cuz she's clean, she didn't kill anybody. room how u see am,
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by bkbaybe99: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2010
who cares if she cant have kids? theres many children out there waiting to get adopted!!!
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by baybbootz(f): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2010
Not hard at all:

1. which one is prettier?

2. which one can i get along with?

3. which one got her head on her shoulders?

4. which one has the tightest p***sy?!!! (heehehhe just had to add that one in there)

who cares if she cant have kids? theres many children out there waiting to get adopted!!!

i lv d wae u fink,no joke, lol,
dts d ish ryt there,well saed.
grin grin grin wink
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by potiglo: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
HOW MANY ABORTION HAD THE SINGLE MOTHER HAD BEFORE SHE DECIDED TO LEAVE THE LAST PREGNANCY? IT IS BETTER TO GO FOR A SINGLE MOTHER WHO WAS PREGNANT BY MISTAKE AND IS BOLD ENOUGH TO KEEP THE PREGNANCY THAN FOR SOMEONE WHO COULD NOT DEFEND HER MISTAKE AND OPTED FOR ABORTION, kiss cry grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by agathamari(f): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
go for the woman who has a child. she is more mature and better at dealing with issues that arise in life since the abortions is nothing more then running from the problem
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by MyHonour(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
tngtech:

i will go the the single mother, cuz she's clean, she didn't kill anybody. room how u see am,
This may not always be true. A single girl could have had several abortions, i know many of them do it.
I have friends that perform abortions (i have a number of doctor friends) and i know many young girls
patronize them. So even the single mother could have done several abortions, and some may be told
when they go for abortion that if they abort, they may never born again, so they will keep that last pregnancy.

Summary, the fact that a girl does not have a child does not mean she is clean. Out of all my several girlfriends,
only one came out straight and told me she has had abortions without me asking her - most of them will rather
die than tell you (i mean the stoopid guy)
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by agathamari(f): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
i love how people here think nothing of having several abortions but b*tch and moan about how in the "west" there are single mother. at least the single mothers take responsibility for thier actions instead of killing the child (regardless of where they live)
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by H2O2: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
agathamari:

i love how people here think nothing of having several abortions but b*tch and moan about how in the "west" there are single mother. at least the single mothers take responsibility for thier actions instead of killing the child (regardless of where they live)
wink

i guess that's the stigma attached
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by jaybee3(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
no big deal as long as they r easy to get along with
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by sistawoman: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
agathamari:

I agree.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by H2O2: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
sistawoman whosai you no longer coming back on nl.

what happened to you? oga keeping you between the sheets

happy new year boo
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by bkbaybe99: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
I love the way some peolpe are running to the single moms cus to to them it shows she's 'fertile'. But,imagine this scenerio: WHAT IF AFTER THAT ONE CHILD SHE CAN NEVER GET PREGNANT AGAIN!!! What do u do then?
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by franko2: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
Abortion is quite normal and prevalent in todays world, especially in Nigeria and elsewhere so, please guys, lets stop the pretence once and for all!!!

For tohose of you, who can truthfully say - NEVER! I am sure there are loads, sister, daughter, girlfriend, wife etc who we/you/i cant truthfully say have/will NEVER.

Hypocrisy na sin ooo!
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by jidesamuel(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
[b]i have a close female friend (she was my coursemate)who got pregnant mistakenly  back in our school days,i once asked her out then but she refused and that was what led to our closeness,we were intimate friends that my other friends tot we were going out already,some other ppu even joke that i was responsible for her pregnancy undecided but between us we know we dont have any love affairs.
on the other hand my so called virgin GF started mis-behaving character-wise but after much talk,i finally decide to stay aloof off her.i could sense it that she's seeing someone else
but the other school mate has been close,supportive and caring,i will say she has everything a man could ask for, infact if things continue the way it is,i wont hesitate to ask her out again,if it's ok with her i can joyfully adopt her 4 year old daughter as my child.
in essence i really salute her courage for not aborting the baby,as compared to a girl that has committed one (if it not more than once) abortion in the past.
[/b]
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by bawomolo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
single lady with an abortion.  hey i don't get to play step daddy to a crumb snatcher.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by H2O2: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
bawomolo:

single lady with an abortion. hey i don't get to play step daddy to a crumb snatcher.
a murder is more attractive than a single mother how neat
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
bawomolo:

single lady with an abortion. hey i don't get to play step daddy to a crumb snatcher.

Lol grin cheesy
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
OgaMadam:

- the single mum

what if you give them a lady who doesnt have kids due to an abortion?

thanks all.

I can never be with a woman with kids. . . . . .It's grotesque.
I will gladly take the woman who's had an abortion. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover / My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. / How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.