Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) (3843 Views)

Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) / PHOTO: Guys Pick One / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

I can never be with a woman with kids. . . . . .It's grotesque.
I will gladly take the woman who's had an abortion. . . . .

Must u make it sound more bad than it already is? grin cheesy
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Must u make it sound more bad than it already is? grin cheesy

A woman with CHILDREN? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

A woman with CHILDREN? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So what abt men with kids?
we dont go all ewwwwwwwwwwwww abt it cheesy
men with kids are more risky to date with the babymama not that far away undecided
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

So what abt men with kids?
we dont go all ewwwwwwwwwwwww abt it cheesy
men with kids are more risky to date with the babymama not that far away undecided

The kids didn't come out of his [b]p[/b]enis in the physical sense.
I hope you catch the drift now. cheesy grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

The kids didn't come out of his [b]p[/b]enis in the physical sense.
I hope you catch the drift now. cheesy grin

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
u are such a . . . . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed grin

so that is why u dont want to date a single mum? grin cheesy
so what happens if ur wifey start having babies? grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

so what happens if your wifey start having babies? grin

My wife!
She is my wife. . . . .I did the damage so i must be ready to bear the brunt.
I won't bear the brunt of another man's damage.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

My wife!
She is my wife. . . . .I did the damage so i must be ready to bear the brunt.
I won't bear the brunt of another man's damage.

Rofl . . . . . . .  grin cheesy
If the babyfather didnt dump the mother of his child, she wont be a single mum wud she?
u guys are still the ones to blame angry
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Rofl . . . . . . .  grin cheesy
If the babyfather didnt dump the mother of his child, she wont be a single mum wud she?
u guys are still the ones to blame angry

What about marriages where the woman walked out?
The men are still to blame too?

A woman must learn to keep her husband in marriage no matter what. . . .
Our great grandmothers learnt these skills and they had more successful marriages than the calibre of young women we have today.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

What about marriages where the woman walked out?
The men are still to blame too?

That is a different issue and even for a woman to walk out of her marriage
alot must have happened in that marriage, she prolly cudnt bare the pains anymre tongue

A woman must learn to keep her husband in marriage no matter what. . . .
Our great grandmother learnt these skills and they had more successful marriages than the calibre of young women we have today.

So i am suppose to keep a man that beats me continuously?
cheat on me and show it to my face?
abuse me physically, verbally and mentally?

Some guys are just not worth keeping and only few are worth fighting for cool
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

That is a different issue and even for a woman to walk out of her marriage
alot must have happened in that marriage, she prolly cudnt bare the pains anymre tongue

Or she couldn't be satisfied sexually anymore.

So i am suppose to keep a man that beats me continuously?
cheat on me and show it to my face?
abuse me physically, verbally and mentally?

U must persevere.
Marriage has never been an easy venture.
No one chose the husband for you in the first place. . . . . . .Out of 400 suitors you musta had, you analysed em and chose ONE.
It is imperative you keep him. After all. . . . . .U signed FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.

Some guys are just not worth keeping and only few are worth fighting for cool

And if the next man shows the same attitude, you move to the 3rd man?
How many step fathers will your kids have by the time you find the perfect man? 50?? grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Or she couldn't be satisfied sexually anymore.

Lol grin

U must persevere.
Marriage has never been an easy venture.
No one chose the husband for you in the first place. . . . . . .Out of 400 suitors you musta had, you analysed em and chose ONE.
It is imperative you keep him. After all. . . . . .U signed FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.

Hmmmmmm . . . . . true talk there

And if the next man shows the same attitude, you move to the 3rd man?
How many step fathers will your kids have by the time you find the perfect man? 50?? grin

Wateva . . . . . i wud rather be alone than unhappy tongue

i guess all chics shud analyse the dude they choose to marry . , u don talk am finish
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Wateva . . . . . i wud rather be alone than unhappy tongue

This is where the problem lies.
The truth is no woman is entirely ALONE. . . . . .It's a fraud.
Women who claim to be alone still entertain Benson, Michael, John and David in their beds thinking these things won't affect their kids.

i guess all chics shud analyse the dude they choose to marry . , u don talk am finish

MINT!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

This is where the problem lies.
The truth is no woman is entirely ALONE. . . . . .It's a fraud.
Women who claim to be alone still entertain Benson, Michael, John and David in their beds thinking these things won't affect their kids.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . . . . bite me grin
one gotta keep warm in this cold winter one way or another tongue
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . . . . bite me grin
one gotta keep warm in this cold winter one way or another tongue

Then go back to husband number one and [i]s[/i]hag till the cows come home.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Then go back to husband number one and [i]s[/i]hag till the cows come home.

Only if husband promise to change his ways else na hin dead body his family will come carry
self defence - what! cheesy
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Only if husband promise to change his ways else na hin dead body his family will come carry
self defence - what! cheesy

Chaiiiii. . . . .I pity your husband.
What kinda husbands do you women seek these days?

A mumu husband or a smart one? grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Chaiiiii. . . . .I pity your husband.
What kinda husbands do you women seek these days?

A mumu husband or a smart one? grin

Lmao . . . . . .a man have to be a mumu at time if he wants a successful marriage
the woman have to act like mumu too when the man want to act smart in order to make it work
that is how it goes hun wink
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Lmao . . . . . .a man have to be a mumu at time if he wants a successful marriage
the woman have to act like mumu too when the man want to act smart in order to make it work
that is how it goes hun wink

No way.
Be the mumu throughout while i play the smart boy.
That way. . . . . . . .The marriage will age more than Methuselah. grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

No way.
Be the mumu throughout while i play the smart boy.
That way. . . . . . . .The marriage will age more than Methuselah. grin

Lol . . . .we shall see
yeye boy, he never wants to bend for anything grin
my analysis on u so far is just average, i must be on the lookout for a good guy who can play dumb at times 2 grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . . .we shall see
yeye boy, he never wants to bend for anything grin
my analysis on u so far is just average, i must be on the lookout for a good guy who can play dumb at times 2 grin

Marry Eyonigger.
He is a mumu everyday of the week. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Marry Eyonigger.
He is a mumu everyday of the week. grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin cheesy
mba . . . . . i dont want a MUMU ooo
dont get me wrong . . . arghhhhhhh i dont knw how to explain it jor undecided sad
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by bawomolo(m): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2010
H2O2:

a murder is more attractive than a single mother   how neat

who what did she murder, she was just shedding a little weight  cheesy.

i have no problems with abortion. why bring a baby to the world if you can't raise it?
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2010
bawomolo:

who what did she murder, she was just shedding a little weight cheesy.

i have no problems with abortion. why bring a baby to the world if you can't raise it?

Oh gawd grin grin
Abortion is a sin tho undecided
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

LMAO grin cheesy
mba . . . . . i dont want a MUMU ooo
dont get me wrong . . . arghhhhhhh i dont knw how to explain it jor undecided sad

U can't explain it cos there's no explanation. grin grin
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by H2O2: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2010
bawomolo:

who what did she murder, she was just shedding a little weight  cheesy.

SMH a baby, bawo.  
you support a legally sanctioned genocidal attack on babies.
liberals will ruin life.
why make one if you know you can't raise one?  contraceptives for the win, no?

i can only sympathize with the ones who get raped. the rest of the lots are irresponsible
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

U can't explain it cos there's no explanation. grin grin

Yes there is angry
U know how ppl say in a marriages one have to be cool if the other one is hot-tempered or something like that sha undecided cheesy
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by bawomolo(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2010
H2O2:

SMH a baby, bawo.  
you support a legally sanctioned genocidal attack on babies.
liberals will ruin life.
why make one if you know you can't raise one?  contraceptives for the win, no?

i can only sympathize with the ones who get despoiled. the rest of the lots are irresponsible

slow down, which kain genocide.  there are more than enough people in the world, 6 billion strong.  
what about women who could face health dangers if they keep in the child?   I do agree contraceptives should be used (no to unprotected sex).

if you think abortion is wrong then you better be ready to pay more taxes to provide for orphanages and foster care or be willing to adopt.  abortion or contraceptives are a cheaper alternative IMO  cool cool
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Yes there is angry
U know how ppl say in  marriages one have to be cool if the other one is hot-tempered or something like that sha undecided cheesy

I am a dominant species. . . . .So ma partner has to be kool while i do the smart role.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by TOPE20001(f): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

I am a dominant species. . . . .So ma partner has to be kool while i do the smart role.

*puking*
I aint suprise . . . . i just pity Mrs sauron cry cheesy
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by H2O2: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2010
grin  grin bawo, you are a radical liberal.
bawomolo:

slow down, which kain genocide.  there are more than enough people in the world, 6 billion strong.  
what about women who could face health dangers if they keep in the child?   I do agree contraceptives should be used (no to unprotected sex).
You're saying we should put a halt to procreation or join the chinese in decimating lives that, in your opinion, overpopulate the earth. They have as much right as you and I do to inhabit this earth.
The cases of health dangers are extremely rare and you know it.  Besides, the abortion itself is a health risk.
The majority who do it are careless vixens who failed to use protection.
if you think abortion is wrong then you better be ready to pay more taxes to provide for orphanages and foster care or be willing to adopt.  abortion or contraceptives are a cheaper alternative IMO  cool cool
It's not brazenly wrong; just not properly regulated.
I would gleefully opt pay taxes than kill voiceless kids.  Clearer conscience for those of us who still bear a conscience.
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by A40(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2010
Hmm there are pros and cons and with the rate at which girls s.h.a.g these days two in five men are going to end up with a woman that has had at least one abortion. I know the truth is bitter, the key thing is can she still bear kids?

As for a Single Mother i can work with that too but then how many baby daddies are we talking about here?? I would loathe to have to do the Stepdaddy dance every night or give the "I may not be your father but i am the closest thing to it" speech

Either way its a lose-lose  undecided undecided
Re: Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion) by Sauron1: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

*puking*
I aint suprise . . . . i just pity Mrs sauron cry cheesy

Mrs Sauron is not complaining. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player / Can U...,.? / Why Women Love Bad Boys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.