Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) (26360 Views)

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by sar33: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleman enroute Johannesburg - South Africa for Help from Above 2017.

Apostle Suleman is expected to be in South Africa for his Apostolic invasion and his 1st International Partners Conference all in Johannesburg between 2nd to 4th May.

This is not for luxury but that The Gospel of Christ reaches the far end of the earth.Check out his photos enroute to South Africa below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/apostle-suleman-pictured-enroute-to.html

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Jostico: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
angry only God will judge at the last day name won't count

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alright
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by eezeribe(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
He looks unsettled... I wish him all the best

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by kokoA(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Why dem no dey go all these interior villages go preach naw? Those old men and women sit there 24hrs in their shrine disrupting people's destinies anyhow for city and our men of God send.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Apostle booty will enjoy his stay there because south african babes got huge backsides. grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by alBHAGDADI: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Flying private jet to preach to the same oyinbos that brought the gospel to us. Wow, that's what I call yahoo pastor.

Tell him to fly the same jet to Saudi Arabia and preach in their streets to see whether the terrorists funding nation wont gladly behead him while screaming lalahu Akbar.

Yet they claim we worship the same God. grin

18 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
All this PR won't change the impression we have of you Johnson Suleiman..

You are a fraud.

And the only help from above you will get is
When you repent of your iniquity
And confess to your congregation.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by donnie(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
grin grin

That picture will be shown to you on that day.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by ABOKI9ja: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Flying private jet to preach to the same oyinbos that brought the gospel to us. Wow, that's what I call yahoo pastor.

Tell him to fly the same jet to Saudi Arabia and preach in their streets to see whether the terrorists funding nation wont gladly behead him while screaming lalahu Akbar.

Yet they claim we worship the same God. grin
You worship THREE Gods but We Muslim worship one and Only God.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
God I need help from the above this new month.

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by emeijeh(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
grin grin

You guys posting this meme.... . May God forgive you all.

This man is an anointed apostle for God's sake, please thread carefully

Safe trip apostle.. .... 10 Otobos cannot stop you

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by temmypotter(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
n
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Caustics: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sai baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Bigajeff(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Famous, More Popular, Known. Call that Oto... something chick to come and see oo
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Opakan2: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oshey.. finest Apostle

sha no go lick plate for South Africa..those ones carry disease pass anything.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by VanBommel(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
"Bring to the room all the big b00ty girls so they can ride on me while I end on their back" grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by heavenhug: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice man
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by jonero4(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
This guy Don dey trend o cry[quote][/quote] cry
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by coolcatty: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Someone should remind Apussy suleman that Islam is the most common religion in Africa as we speak...let him go to Sudan,Morocco and Tunisia to preach the gospel not SA that there is relative comfort.

Niggahh man...mthe man that licks from head to toe and ends it on the back...sly guy....I envy him sha

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Lover50: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
more grace sir
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokoA:
Why dem no dey go all these interior villages go preach naw? Those old men and women sit there 24hrs in their shrine disrupting people's destinies anyhow for city and our men of God send.

Interior villages ke?wetin dem wan use tithe, sow seed?Na Scent leave abi na yam pastor go collect..They need hard currency,so God's word must be preached to oyinbos by fire by force.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
You worship THREE gods but We Muslim worship one and Only God.

Ok nah !Don't repent. You think say na religion we dey talk? Your life matters, my friend. If I were you I will accept Jesus Sharp-sharp b4 it's too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by heckymaicon(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
this man self no look like a real man of God

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Lightening: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
You worship THREE gods but We Muslim worship one and Only God.

Okaaay, that your blood sucking one and only God. I see
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo pastor like Nnamdi Kanu.

Pls moderators Nigeria has a lot of problem. Pls mods stop putting BBnaija or Suleiman. let's focus on the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by AngelicBeing: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Carry go, next news jare grin grin wink cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
No "private jet"? tongue
Once a local, always a local.
Twa! cry
Off to carry plenty plenty ashawos in S.A. grin
Monkey pastor! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by SageTravels: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokoA:

they will go n come back you will still complain. haba
Re: Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) by ABOKI9ja: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Trexnemesis:

Ok nah !Don't repent. You think say na religion we dey talk? Your life matters, my friend. If I were you I will accept Jesus Sharp-sharp b4 it's too late.
I already accepted Him Not as a God or God's Son but as a Messenger,prophet, and slave Of God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally / Christian Music And Gospel Music: Understanding The Difference / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.