Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. (2683 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by 1234onyekwe: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
There is this lady I met some time ago ,after some little playing hard to get, she decided that we date,but what really struck me was that after the first date when ever I call her on the phone requesting to see her ,she 'll reply that she is busy, that she 'll call me when ever she has the chance, but from my own observation she aren't any busy ,but on the contrary she was the one that agreed to the relationship when I was no longer interested. Or may be her expectation was not met after the first date, b/cos from her body movement I observed that she wanted me to give her some m****y but I needed to know how committed she 'll be before that, So house 'll like u to advice me do I still give her some time or do I move on.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by professorfal: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
move on never look back.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by kaffy4tope(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
She's only after your money Alaye. She doesn't have time for your useless loverboy ish.

Run!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by ise82(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
She doesn't like you. Move on man. Let her know she's not important; there are more than a million beautiful girls out there.
Explore!
Use swags too. Follow your dream. Make money. She will beg u later.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by MrOmosmiles(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Tazdroid(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omo, life goes on.
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Kingoflotto(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
move on bro,she is definitely not into u....its better u do dat naw
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by LordZero(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Get busy and chase your dreams..
Stop contacting her and block all means of communication. Go out and have fun, meet new ladies..

Go where you are appreciated, not where they tolerate you.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Kondomatic(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Maybe she's in a serious relationship. Move on already, it's written nowhere that you will successfully nail any woman you like.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
RuN.
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Frolic: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Simply get a life too. Let her be your inspiration.
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
She have a boyfriend keeping her busy.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
You sef stay busy too na
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by walesalak(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
@Op. run as fast as it legs can carry u. of u force her into it then u re in for frustration. I was once in this and immediately I realised this. I flushed her outta my space

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by 1234onyekwe: 7:19am On May 01, 2017
Yes I knew she was after money ,but just giving her a benefit of doubt.
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by 1234onyekwe: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
K
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Crystie(f): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
cry[color=#000000][/color]Move on guy
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Get busy or you form busy too.
Don't look like a fool needing attention.
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Olifiz(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2017
1234onyekwe:
There is this lady I met some time ago ,after some little playing hard to get, she decided that we date,but what really struck me was that after the first date when ever I call her on the phone requesting to see her ,she 'll reply that she is busy, that she 'll call me when ever she has the chance, but from my own observation she aren't any busy ,but on the contrary she was the one that agreed to the relationship when I was no longer interested. Or may be her expectation was not met after the first date, b/cos from her body movement I observed that she wanted me to give her some m****y but I needed to know how committed she 'll be before that, So house 'll like u to advice me do I still give her some time or do I move on.

Pls don't waste ur time with her oooo. Move on ASAP. In fact get a better babe n flaunt the babe at her.....best payback lol
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by 1234onyekwe: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Lol!
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by TemmyWon(f): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Yes I knew she was after money ,but just giving her a benefit of doubt.
She refuses to speak to you and you still think she's after your money? Which money self.
She's probably easing you out due to lack of chemistry or interest.
Every broke dude think girls are after their money these days.
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by 1234onyekwe: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2017
TemmyWon:

She refuses to speak to you and you still think she's after your money? Which money self.
She's probably easing you out due to lack of chemistry or interest.
Every broke dude think girls are after their money these days.
I can imagine kettle calling pot black.
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by TemmyWon(f): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
1234onyekwe:
I can imagine kettle calling pot black.
Your opinion, you're entitled. sad
Re: She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. by Macgreat(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Leave her.

Move On.

Have respect for yourself.

Don't be a fool.

Don't make yourself an option.

Or you can Ask for her account number.

(1) (Reply)

We Need Husband, Tired Of Hanging Around / Men Not Weaklings / Total Disaster As Photos Of Ebuka's Agbada Replica Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.