Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Are We Going To Keep On Looking? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are We Going To Keep On Looking? (4549 Views)

Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam / Advise For Muslim Youths Going To NYSC Orientation Camp / Muslim Going To NYSC Camp Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by FriendNG: 2:06pm On May 06, 2017
Empiree:
why are you throwing tantrum? . Your buddies have realized my fact and they ran away from you.

Now here comes glossary. Arabic dictionary

http://www.virtualmosque.com/glossary

First it says it is used when ever the companion of the prophet are mentioned. And that's my argument. Thank God you now believe me at last. I have no problem if may is use or not as I said earlier if it is used for companion but the translation is wrong. It is used for companions not your inconsequential Sufi shieks as stated in the photo u post.

What you post is Arabic glossary. But do you know the father of Arabic? Qur'a'nan Arabian did not include may neither do the hadith of the prophet.

Who is more Arab than the Qur'an? There are 5 world famous Quran translations but known translate it with "May"

Now show me the hadith that RadiyalLAHU anhu means ..... and can be used for...

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 2:32pm On May 06, 2017
FriendNG:

First it says it is used when ever the companion of the prophet are mentioned. And that's my argument. Thank God you now believe me at last. I have no problem if may is use or not as I said earlier if it is used for companion but the translation is wrong. It is used for companions not your inconsequential Sufi shieks as stated in the photo u post.

What you post is Arabic glossary. But do you know the father of Arabic? Qur'a'nan Arabian did not include may neither do the hadith of the prophet.

Who is more Arab than the Qur'an? There are 5 world famous Quran translations but known translate it with "May"

Now show me the hadith that RadiyalLAHU anhu means ..... and can be used for...
okay, I get it. Sheikh bin baz is wrong, Islamqa is wrong. Good. Only sahih international is right. Noted.

I won't bother myself since you refused to comprehend my point
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by FriendNG: 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
Empiree:
okay, I get it. Sheikh bin baz is wrong, Islamqa is wrong. Good. Only sahih international is right. Noted.

I won't bother myself since you refused to comprehend my point

I won't bother myself either since you could not point out hadith or verse to prove your point.

BTW stop being foolish by twisting my words as you have been doing so in the previous posts. All the five translation of the Qur'an not just sahih translation that's wat I said.
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 6:06pm On May 07, 2017
This is why any reasonable ppl should not take your mockery and jealousy serious. Even Saudi bowed and respected Sheik Niyas (ra). So what you think of him is irrelevant.

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 6:53pm On May 07, 2017
You are blocked abdelkabir bcus the robot sensed you were about to type nonesense about the Sheikh, so he blocks you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 6:57pm On May 07, 2017
Heard his name for the first time actually. Who is Sheikh Muhammad Surui?.

Mohammed Suroor Sabban (1898–1971) was a prominent civil and state leader, politician, economist, publisher, and poet from Hejaz (in the west of modern Saudi Arabia). He was born in Qunfodah, and raised in Mecca.

He was a member of the 'Hejazi National party' which striped the Hashemites crown from Hejaz in 1925. He was the owner and publisher of a significant newspaper in Hejaz: "Sout Al-Hejaz". He established many civil institutes in Mecca in early times, such as; The ambulance cultural society, and Al-Qirsh Society. He also participated in forming Al-Wahda sport club of Mecca.

He was appointed the second minister of finance in the Saudi reign. later he was the head of the Islamic Conference. He is also known as the 'father' of the modern Saudi economy. He embraced the liberal economic values in Saudi Arabia following the work of the Egyptian economic leader Talaat Pasha Harb. He called for collective trade instead of traditional indivisualistic or family based trade. He established dozens of trade, industrial, and financial companies in Mecca and Saudi Arabia.

He established the "Hejazi Library", which was among the first civic publisher houses in Hejaz and the Arabian peninsula. It published Mohammed Hasan Awwad's famous book on reform : 'Khawater Mosarraha' in 1925. Also wrote and published the first modern book in Hejaz : 'Adab Al-Hejaz'. Sabban harbored the modernism movement; he published another famous book supporting the modern young Hejazi poets in Al-Ma'aradd', which is a collection of work by the young modern Hejazis .
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Demmzy15(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2017
Empiree:
This is why any reasonable ppl should not take your mockery and jealousy serious. Even Saudi bowed and respected Sheik Niyas (ra). So what you think of him is irrelevant.
grin grin grin grinYou've started again wooo grin grin grin
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Alennsar(f): 2:04pm On May 08, 2017
Empiree:

what! you say gini?
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
Alennsar:

what! you say gini?
me no understand cheesy cheesy "gini" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! / Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel / Significance Of The Day Of Arafat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.