Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Are We Going To Keep On Looking? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are We Going To Keep On Looking? (4558 Views)

Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam / Advise For Muslim Youths Going To NYSC Orientation Camp / Muslim Going To NYSC Camp Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bismillaahi Ar-Rahmaani Ar-Raheemi

Alhamdulillaah wa as-salaatu wa as-salaam alaa nabiyyihi wa mustoophaahu, muhammadin wa aalihi wa sahbihi.....

Allaah azzal wa JAL says in Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 159:

Verily, those who conceal the clear proofs, evidences and the guidance, which We have sent down, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book, they are the ones cursed by Allah and cursed by the cursers.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

This particular aayah was what got Abu Hurayrah radiyallaahu anhu scared, scared about what? Hiding guidance and knowledge from people when it has been made clear, if Allaah and his messenger say this is haraam, tell the people, if its halal, tell the people, if its shirk tell the people, if its bidah tell the people, and so on...

Anyone who Allaah has given knowledge on issues such as this must not be silent courtesy of the first aayah that I have quoted....

The prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said: The worst of affairs is inventing new things(into the religion of Allaah) and all inventions (in the religion of Allaah) is bidah(innovation) and all bidah is dolaalah(takes one astray) and all dolaalah lead ultimately to the hell fire.

This issue of "soofiyah" can't continue like this ya ikhwati fillaah, when islam first got to the western part of Nigeria, it came with so many "bida'tic" tools, from them is this "soofiyah", so its understandable that our fathers that first accepted Islam fell into these things because there was hardly anyone to clarify these issues for them, how bout today? Is it still the same? We have people who studied in Saudi for years, those who got scholarship, pls what are you doing?

This " soofiyah" is the calamity that befell the people yesterday(literally) in Ilorin may Allaah guide them, that someone who died over 40years ago, a native of khaolak Ibrahim inyass, or is it niyass you call it? I don't even care, I will call him ibro......ibro who died over 40years ago got his maulood celebrated yesterday, if this is not madness then what is it?

This useless maulood caused lots of discomfort for the people of Ilorin yesterday, I had to trek from *for people familiar with Ilorin* IGS to Olunlade, walking for 3hrs under the very harsh sun, because there was hold up and the vehicles were not able to move, I had pity on a woman whom carried her child on her hands while walking a very long distance....

Is this how we will keep watching until "soofiyah" destroys our generation? What they(sufis) normally lie on is, "Sufism is purification of the soul", " getting close to Allaah" and so on.... WAllaahi this is not Sufism in the real sense rather this is Islam that the prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam brought, Sufism in the real sense is entirely something else...

An example is what happened yesterday in Ilorin, pls how does cerebrating ibro's birthday relates to "purification of the soul"? So Sufism is anything at all that will contradict common logic, anything that has no proof in the book of Allaah and the sunnah of his prophet, this is " Sufism ".....

Sufism is acted upon on pure ignorance, majority of the people that are sufis today are ignorant, even the ones that call themselves " mukaddam", I saw a poster yesterday where one self acclaimed sheik calling himself "kinihun adini" i.e lion of the deen grin

So Sufism in the real sense takes away your brain and replace it with nonsense, this is sufism, Sufism is something which if one finally gets guidance to the authentic Islam of Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, he will weep heavily for all the nonsense he has engaged himself with, WAllaahi.....

So pls those who have knowledge shouldn't keep quiet, make things clear to people, don't hide under "I want to do mine with hikmah", with all your hikmah what have you achieved? How many embraced the sunnah through your "hikmah"? So why are you deceiving yourself? Let me relate a situation that happened in the time of the sahabas, there was a woman who wanted to add false hair to her natural hair to make it look fuller, it got to mu'awiyyah ibn Abi sufyaan radiyallaahu anhu, what he said fits in to our condition today, he said " oh people of Medina, where are your scholars"?

So I say "oh people of Nigeria, where are your scholars"?

May Allaah show us the truth as truth and falsehood as falsehood.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
^^ I didn't proof read that....
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Demmzy15(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy Kinihu Adinni cheesy grin grin

But wait, I thought Kinihu is lion, Kinihu Oba eronko grin cheesy

May Allaah help us all, it's a sad scene!

1 Like

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Demmzy15:

Yep kinihun is lion, checked what I wrote and I saw tiger instead of lion, that was a mistake..... If you see his alhaji teeth ehn, like lilwayne...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
See them yesterday.....

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
More....

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Demmzy15(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Yep kinihun is lion, checked what I wrote and I saw tiger instead of lion, that was a mistake..... If you see his alhaji teeth ehn, like lilwayne...
grin grin Maybe that's why he called himself lion, I watched a video of one of them today. An elderly man was crying profusely, shouting "Brahamanu" or something similar. I really wish he was crying like that when remembering Allaah and the day of judgment!

2 Likes

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by FriendNG: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na for wia all these ones (state) ? Abdelkabir finally the meeting done hold this Thursday, they are yet to conclude the meeting until we close.

We shall ask deen how far first thing on Tuesday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 3:23am On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:
Na for wia all these ones (state) ?

They came from all the over Nigeria and even Senegal, ivory coast, and so on....

A.bdelkabir finally the meeting done hold this Thursday, they are yet to conclude the meeting until we close.

We shall ask deen how far first thing on Tuesday.

Sent you a mail...
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 01, 2017
I can use this "lawani" – turban to sew complete agbada grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Demmzy15(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2017
AbdelKabir:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 01, 2017
Copied from an unknown source

SUFFI'S STOP WORSHIPPING IBRAHEEM NIYASS.....
At Present, if you are in Ilorin, the Kwara state capital; The defiant Suffi sect are holding the birth day of one of its ( Torghoot) IBRAHIM NIYAAS.
Subhaanallah..!! Even, the celebration of Prophet (Milaad) birth day has no basis in Islaam, This is plain Bid'ah without any question mark ??
Allaah and His prophet has warned this Ummãh to desist from such act, come and see how they are displaying their Kufr ( Shrik ) attitudes and actions which are contrary to the ( ﺃﺻﻮﻝ ﺍﻹﺳﻼﻣﻴﺔ ) fundamental of Islaam ..
Kissing the legs of their Shuyukh ( Toghoot) Kneeling,Bending ( Prostration )..
Intermingling between opposite sex...
Hanging his (Niyass) picture across their neck and the ladies pasted his picture on their qhimar/scarf/
handkerchief etc . And all other sort of mightily shirk they're displaying ecstatically..
Allaah said:-)
And verily, we have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a messenger (proclaiming): Worship Allaah (alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities etc. I.e. do not worship Taghut besides Allaah) Qur:-) 16:36...
At Taghut is inclusive of all that is worship other than Allaah.
Let check this clear verse in surah Al-Isra ...17:22-39...
Set not up with Allaah any other illaha(god) O (man) or you will sit down reproved, forsaken (in the hell fire) 17:22..
And ended with ...
And set not up with Allaah any other ilaha (god) lest you should be thrown into Hell, blameworthy and rejected..
I pray Allaãh save us from this eretic and horror..This is plain Bid'ah.. And every innovations is Misguidance..
Be a Sallafiy....

1 Like

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Alennsar(f): 5:58pm On May 01, 2017
this has become so rampant these days. I don't want to remember my experience with. them just because I wore my long hijab and I don't kneel down b4 greeting

may Allah guide us all (ameeen)
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 01, 2017
Alennsar:
this has become so rampant these days. I don't want to remember my experience with. them just because I wore my long hijab and I don't kneel down b4 greeting

We all face problems with this issue, I remember when I started keeping my beards, had problems with Dad for loooooong, until he left me alone....

Even at that, his friends started instigating him against me they said "he has come with a new religion" it was my mum may Allaah bless her, that helped me on that part.....

may Allah guide us all (ameeen)

Ameen....

1 Like

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Alennsar(f): 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
AbdelKabir:

We all face problems with this issue, I remember when I started keeping my beards, had problems with Dad for loooooong, until he left me alone....

Even at that, his friends started instigating him against me they said "he has come with a new religion" it was my mum may Allaah bless her, that helped me on that part.....

Ameen....
I don't really have any problem with my father cos he's not a suffy or Sunni but he Will tell you d day you become a Christian you're disown. LOL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
Writer in the op continues to prove my point. First, all issues he raised as "excuses" for against maulud of the Sheikh(ra) make no sense. He talks about "traffics". Traffic, seriously?. Traffic that everyone goes through all the time especially in lagos. On the Day of Arafat another heavy traffic. On ileya another heavy traffic. RCCG from lagos to Ibadan and the list goes on. This is the same nonsense excuse given for forbidden protests or demonstrations (that people would 'miss' salat). So where is writer's sense? It is easy to spot writer's hatred.

# even if he wants to "correct" or "rectify" people, is it by rendering their leader useless and misrepresenting his name? Ibrahim is the name of nabi(as). Write it properly. This writer who calls himself someone of "sunnah" would write "ibro" in place of Ibrahim. Dont you all think he is mischievous too?. Is this sunnah way of correcting people?. Tell me how the same people he criticizes would take him serious?. Again, i feel sorry for Yorubaland. Writer's approach is very thurgery and vicious. Imagine christian writes "Mo" instead of Muhammad. A muslim should be offended by that. I see absolutely no wisdom in his approach.

# third argument are the pictures above used to back up op's claim. It is obvious those are kids. Ignorant kids/people doing their thing on the side. Why not take pictures from the main unit where maulud was being held rather than some side dudes displaying stupidity?. Do you actually think their appearances have anything to do with maulud itself?. This is equivalent to muslims on Eld engaging in "ram fighting". Is ram fighting part of Eld recommended in the sunnah?.

Absolutely not. Yet many of us love it regardless of how much islamic knowledge we have. On the same Eld in Ijebu-Ode for instance, the 3rd day of Eld which is "Ojude Oba", people fornicate, mix with opposite sex, do haram things yet these activities have nothing to do with Eld itself. I am yet to see any sense in writer's approach.

Yes, ESSENCE of sufism is "purification of soul" but unfortunately today, what we have is name but not sufism. In 20 century it was sufism without name. The same thing we say all the time. For instance, a chinese man said islam is more practised in non-muslim countries than Saudi. Asked why he said this?. He said Arab man approached him to make fraudulent products and sell it for original price. Is that Islamic?.

Now watch the video below. Assume, please just assume or pretend the gathering is sufism. Be sincere to yourself. What are you going to call this?. Won't you say they worship horus where they dance to the statue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ5UfHBtr9s

All pictures you took above prove nothing. Why not take pictures from their ulama where the real deal was taken place rather than crucifying them from afar?

ikupakuti

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:

Shatap. You're the same with him.

I see Emp.iree viewing this thread perhaps to defend Sufism.
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Tefs(f): 8:22pm On May 01, 2017
Empiree:
Writer in the op continue to prove my point. First, all issues he raised as "excuses" for against maulud of the Sheikh(ra) make no sense. He talks about "traffics". Traffic, seriously?. Traffic that everyone goes through all the time especially in lagos. On the Day of Arafat another heavy traffic. On ileya another heavy traffic. RCCG from lagos to Ibadan and the list goes on. This is the same nonsense excuse given for forbidden protests or demonstrations (that people would 'miss' salat). So where is writer's sense? It is easy to spot writer's hatred.

# even if he wants to "correct" or "rectify" people, is it by rendering their leader useless and misrepresenting his name? Ibrahim is the name of nabi(as). Write it properly. This writer who calls himself someone of "sunnah" would write "ibro" in place of Ibrahim. Dont you all think he is mischievous too?. Is this sunnah way of correcting people?. Tell me how the same people he criticizes would take him serious?. Again, i feel sorry for Yorubaland. Writer's approach is very thurgery and vicious. Imagine christian writes "Mo" instead of Muhammad. A muslim should be offended by that. I see absolutely no wisdom in his approach.

# third argument are the pictures above used to back up op's claim. It is obvious those are kids. Ignorant kids/people doing their thing on the side. Why not take pictures from the main unit where maulud was being held rather than some side dudes displaying stupidity?. Do you actually think their appearances have anything to do with maulud itself?. This is equivalent to muslims on Eld engaging in "ram fighting". Is ram fighting part of Eld recommended in the sunnah?.

Absolutely not. Yet many of us love it regardless of how much islamic knowledge we have. On the same Eld in Ijebu-Ode for instance, the 3rd day of Eld which is "Ojude Oba", people fornicate, mix with opposite sex, do haram things yet these activities have nothing to do with Eld itself. I am yet to see any sense in writer's approach.

Yes, ESSENCE of sufism is "purification of soul" but unfortunately today, what we have is name but not sufism. In 20 century it was sufism without name. The same thing we say all the time. For instance, a chinese man said islam is more practised in non-muslim countries than Saudi. Asked why he said this?. He said Arab man approached him to make fraudulent products and sell it for original price. Is that Islamic?.

Now watch the video below. Assume, please just assume or pretend the gathering is sufism. Be sincere to yourself. What are you going to call this?. Won't you say they worship horus where they dance to the statue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ5UfHBtr9s

All pictures you took above prove nothing. Why not take pictures from their ulama where the real deal was taken place rather than crucifying them from afar?

ikupakuti

hmmmmm. hmmmm
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 01, 2017
Gone are the days when I argue on clear issues, anyone who Allaah has given insight wouldnt need me to reply the poster above defending the undefendable.....

I mean if you can defend farouk onikijipa whose "babalawo-ism" is not hidden to anyone even your Shi'a friend, then what are we talking about?

When a serious and non hypocritical individual ask me question about what I've written in the OP then I'll answer until then.....

WAllaahul musta'aan....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
^^

I feel sorry for you @above. Since when pictures determine belief of someone? Isnt shari'a criteria for what is halal and haram. You choose who is bida and shirk base on desire. What exactly is clear from your op?. You mean to condemn them base on pictures you posted?. Isnt obvious the dudes were having funs on the side?. Why not post video and pictures from ulama in the gathering?. Why are you mischievous?

If ordinary person sees the dudes wearing misbaha like that they probably think they are crazy or doing festival. How's wearing those things equate kufr?. Why not judge the video i posted the same way you judge those people?.

See why i don't rake you serious?. You are worst than Jabata bcus Jabata is brave enough to excommunicate people openly. But you hide behind the screen and bida and make indirect tafkir on fellow muslims. Na you sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 02, 2017
Demmzy15:

Hehehehehe... Yah akhee... BANTER grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Bismillaahi Ar-Rahmaani Ar-Raheemi

Alhamdulillaah wa as-salaatu wa as-salaam alaa nabiyyihi wa mustoophaahu, muhammadin wa aalihi wa sahbihi.....

Allaah azzal wa JAL says in Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 159:

Verily, those who conceal the clear proofs, evidences and the guidance, which We have sent down, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book, they are the ones cursed by Allah and cursed by the cursers.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

This particular aayah was what got Abu Hurayrah radiyallaahu anhu scared, scared about what? Hiding guidance and knowledge from people when it has been made clear, if Allaah and his messenger say this is haraam, tell the people, if its halal, tell the people, if its shirk tell the people, if its bidah tell the people, and so on...

Anyone who Allaah has given knowledge on issues such as this must not be silent courtesy of the first aayah that I have quoted....

The prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said: The worst of Allaah affairs inventing new things(into the religion of Allaah) and all inventions (in the religion of Allaah) is bidah(innovation) and all bidah is dolaalah(takes one astray) and all dolaalah lead ultimately this the hell fire.

This issue of "soofiyah" can't continue like this ya ikhwati fillaah, when islam first got to the western part of Nigeria, it came with so many "bida'tic" tools, from them is this "soofiyah", so its understandable that our fathers that first accepted Islam fell into these things because there was hardly anyone to clarify these issues for them, how bout today? Is it still the same? We have people who studied in Saudi for years, those who got scholarship, pls what are you doing?

This " soofiyah" is the calamity that befell the people yesterday(literally) in Ilorin may Allaah guide them, that someone who died over 40years ago, a native of khaolak Ibrahim inyass, or is it niyass you call it? I don't even care, I will call him ibro......ibro who died over 40years ago got his maulood celebrated yesterday, if this is not madness then what is it?

This useless maulood caused lots of discomfort for the people of Ilorin yesterday, I had to trek from *for people familiar with Ilorin* IGS to Olunlade, walking for 3hrs under the very harsh sun, because there was hold up and the vehicles were not able to move, I had pity on a woman whom carried her child on her hands while walking a very long distance....

Is this how we will keep watching until "soofiyah" destroys our generation? What they(sufis) normally lie on is, "Sufism is purification of the soul", " getting close to Allaah" and so on.... WAllaahi this is not Sufism in the real sense rather this is Islam that the prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam brought, Sufism in the real sense is entirely something else...

An example is what happened yesterday in Ilorin, pls how does cerebrating ibro's birthday relates to "purification of the soul"? So Sufism is anything at all that will contradict common logic, anything that has no proof in the book of Allaah and the sunnah of his prophet, this is " Sufism ".....

Sufism is acted upon on pure ignorance, majority of the people that are sufis today are ignorant, even the ones that call themselves " mukaddam", I saw a poster yesterday where one self acclaimed sheik calling himself "kinihun adini" i.e lion of the deen grin

So Sufism in the real sense takes away your brain and replace it with nonsense, this is sufism, Sufism is something which if one finally gets guidance to the authentic Islam of Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, he will weep heavily for all the nonsense he has engaged himself with, WAllaahi.....

So pls those who have knowledge shouldn't keep quiet, make things clear to people, don't hide under "I want to do mine with hikmah", with all your hikmah what have you achieved? How many embraced the sunnah through your "hikmah"? So why are you deceiving yourself? Let me relate a situation that happened in the time of the sahabas, there was a woman who wanted to add false hair to her natural hair to make it look fuller, it got to mu'awiyyah ibn Abi sufyaan radiyallaahu anhu, what he said fits in to our condition today, he said " oh people of Medina, where are your scholars"?

So I say "oh people of Nigeria, where are your scholars"?

May Allaah show us the truth as truth and falsehood as falsehood.....

Barakallahu feekum akhee. May Allaah grant you khayr.

Alhamdulillaah, Allaah gave us spiritual cleansing /rain yesterday to wash away the filthy acts that they committed. We pray to Allaah to not punish those on the right path bcuz of their bidia, and others ameen.
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Lol, abiio. Shey me wey need sallaah clothes b4....
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Gone are the days when I argue on clear issues, anyone who Allaah has given insight wouldnt need me to reply the poster above defending the undefendable.....

I mean if you can defend farouk onikijipa whose "babalawo-ism" is not hidden to anyone even your Shi'a friend, then what are we talking about?

When a serious and non hypocritical individual ask me question about what I've written in the OP then I'll answer until then.....

WAllaahul musta'aan....

He never seize to amaze me grin... Allaah's help is sought greatly.
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Barakallahu feekum akhee. May Allaah grant you khayr.

Alhamdulillaah, Allaah gave us spiritual cleansing /rain yesterday to wash away the filthy acts that they committed. We pray to Allaah to not punish those on the right path bcuz of their bidia, and others ameen.

WAllaahi that rain was really a cleansing indeed, at least it should wash their filth....
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^^ I didn't proof read that....

Akhee, it's been a while I've seen Umm lu'lu
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Akhee, it's been a while I've seen Umm lu'lu

She deactivated her snapscore account....
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:

She deactivated her snapscore account....
She gat a new one?
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

She gat a new one?

I was not told of a new account......

BTW

Have you ever started memorizing mutunu taalibil 'ilm?
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I was not told of a new account......

BTW

Have you ever started memorizing mutunu taalibil 'ilm?
I never start madrasa o, I've been lazy about it, Wallaah.

What d translation in English.. I knw taalib, I knw ilm... Mutunu nko[url][/url]
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

I never start madrasa o, I've been lazy about it, Wallaah.

What d translation in English.. I knw taalib, I knw ilm... Mutunu nko[url][/url]

Mutun is the plural of matn which means.......let me say text, you know in science of hadeeth matn is the wordings of a hadeeth....

So mutunu taalibil ilm is a small book that has different Islamic texts like, uthuloo thalatha, nawaqidul Islam, arba'oona an-nawawiyah, kitabut tawheedi, qawaaidul arba'ee, bulugh marami and some other text I can't remember for now.....

It has four series, and memorizing all will assist a student of knowledge with the path he has chosen (I.e seeking knowledge)....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. / Tips For Sadaqah (charity) In Islam. / Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.