Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Are We Going To Keep On Looking? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are We Going To Keep On Looking? (4573 Views)

Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam / Advise For Muslim Youths Going To NYSC Orientation Camp / Muslim Going To NYSC Camp Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Alennsar(f): 12:34pm On May 02, 2017
Empiree:
^^

I feel sorry for you @above. Since when pictures determine belief of someone? Isnt shari'a criteria for what is halal and haram. You choose who is bida and shirk base on desire. What exactly is clear from your op?. You mean to condemn them base on pictures you posted?. Isnt obvious the dudes were having funs on the side?. Why not post video and pictures from ulama in the gathering?. Why are you mischievous?

If ordinary person sees the dudes wearing misbaha like that they probably think they are crazy or doing festival. How's wearing those things equate kufr?. Why not judge the video i posted the same way you judge those people?.

See why i don't rake you serious?. You are worst than Jabata bcus Jabata is brave enough to excommunicate people openly. But you hide behind the screen and bida and make indirect tafkir on fellow muslims. Na you sabi.

well to me this is not matter of pictures but d problem is saying (ra) to Ibrahim and you know d funniest part they also worship him as god here in Abuja both young and old.

walahi dats worse
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Mutun is the plural of matn which means.......let me say text, you know in science of hadeeth matn is the wordings of a hadeeth....

So mutunu taalibil ilm is a small book that has different Islamic texts like, uthuloo thalatha, nawaqidul Islam, arba'oona an-nawawiyah, kitabut tawheedi, qawaaidul arba'ee, bulugh marami and some other text I can't remember for now.....

It has four series, and memorizing all will assist a student of knowledge with the path he has chosen (I.e seeking knowledge)....
How much is the book?
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

How much is the book?

I did not buy the books with my own money......Actually all 4 was given to me by a sister who claimed to have extra, I was looking for where I could get it in Ilorin and when i asked her, she said she has extra at home, so I got mine for free may Allaah bless her....

Although everything shouldn't be more than 2k

Because I know that the first volume is N250, the second is N400...

*modified*

I just remembered now that a friend of mine make use of the mutun app instead of kitaab, so I checked Google playstore and found it there, its just 32mb......search for متون here is what it looks like....

1 Like

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 2:15pm On May 02, 2017
Alennsar:

well to me this is not matter of pictures but d problem is saying (ra) to Ibrahim and you know d funniest part they also worship him as god here in Abuja both young and old.

walahi dats worse
so bcus Nabi Jesus(as) is worshiped by Christians today, therefore Jesus is guilty by your logical reasoning right?. How do you people reason? . Is the Sheik responsible for their behaviors?. Did he teach them to worship him? . Kindly bring your evidence forward.

See why some ppl disrespect your shuyuk too bcus you show absolutely no respect for him. So you agree with op to call him "ibro"?.

I do have right to add rahimohullah next to his name bcus I read his biography from different sources and that's contrary to what haters portray him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 02, 2017
Alennsar:

walahi dats worse

See I'll advice you leave that munaafiq(hypocrite) before he plays with your intelligence...... He is full of hypocrisy, those who are frequent in this section and those that ever had a talk with him where they have diverging opinions know him very well....
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Alennsar(f): 3:48pm On May 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:

See I'll advice you leave that munaafiq(hypocrite) before he plays with your intelligence...... He is full of hypocrisy, those who are frequent in this section and those that ever had a talk with him where they have diverging opinions know him very well....
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Alennsar(f): 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=AbdelKabir post=5613606
See I'll advice you leave that munaafiq(hypocrite) before he plays with your intelligence...... He is full of hypocrisy, those who are frequent in this section and those that ever had a talk with him where they have diverging opinions know him very well....[/quote]

ah ok but you self don't short peoples name again abeg.
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 3:59pm On May 02, 2017
Alennsar:

walahi dats worse
At least you don't believe pictures matters to determine aqeeda unlike op and his cohorts trying so hard to get people to judge folks base on pictures.

That's more hypocritical. As for saying "rahimohullah" after his name, aren't we supposed to pray for deseased muslim brothers and sisters?. Whats wrong with saying "may Allah be pleased with him" for a Muslim?. I thought you only desist from saying that to kufar?. You ppl are so funny and illogical. So you don't have problems with nonsense pictures he posted, don't you think now that the whole idea behind the thread is mockery of fellow Muslims base on his desires he preaches against?.

He and his buddies don't reason at all. When they are cornered they resort to name calling. I should quote him in case he deletes his post

Abde.lKabir:

They use sharia and scholarly opinions when theirs are critized. But when they condemn others, they do so without regards for usool or sharia. Imagine he wants unsuspecting folks to judge dudes having funs on the side. How they look have nothing to do with the program. They can as well dress like that on elds.

How about arabs who dress in their costumes with swords around their bellies and shoulders?. Abeg, he better moves to arabia and adopt their culture. All the misbaha are made from them and other buy it from them. So do you crucify buy or seller (makers)?

1 Like

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
Alennsar:

So you fell for his antics....... Let me ask you, is "ibro" derogatory?

i'm being called ibro too in school and i dont see it to be derogatory

One of his insincerity is him saying r.a means rahimahullaah when we all know r.a means radiyallaahu anhu.....one of his antics.... Then he goes on to say rahimahullaah means "may Allaah be pleased him".....may Allaah be pleased with him=radiyallaahu anhu=r.a

So he knows what he is doing, when he wrote r.a he actually meant radiyallaahu anhu and not rahimahullaah...

Perhaps he thinks he is talking to Pampers wearers....
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 02, 2017
Alennsar:

Moreover you let him distract your attention, the op was not attacking ibro himself, if I did, point it out..... but soofiyah as a whole, using the just concluded mawlood as an example of soofiyah's misguidance....

And all he is doing now is looking for sympathy...
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
^^

You are really a misguided fellow. When did you become soothsayer to know what i meant?. Wallahi i was not even thinking about this at the time i first posted it until alennsar talked about it. Why are you people so paranoid?. Whenever it is shortened radiyaAllah anihu (RA) or rahimahullah (RA), how can you tell?. Besides, there is no specific ruling that you can't use radiyaAllah aniu for others. I am not used to it anyway but since there is no specific order restraining the use of it, then, you can't call people names over that.

Get off your lousy, idiocy ideology. Makes no sense. There is nothing wrong using either RA, RTA for waliy. Even saying SAW, their translations to english arrived at the same meaning. Your paranoir is really eating you deep. No wonder you people tag anything you dont understand shirk and bid'a. See how you exposed yourself over irrelevant issue. Not long ago your buddy Rabiu opened a thread condemning the use of abbreviation SAW, RA etc. He said to write it in full. And you are here telling us that "ibro" is not derogatory?. Are you kidding me?. Seems you didnt listen to your shuyuk who condemn people for writing "Mo" instead of Muhammad. This is his thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3421750/ruling-writing-saws-etc

We also talked about this in another unrelated thread last year. You can see writer's hatred and this man's hypocrisy from the way he worded his sentence (OP). It is quiet for the fun of it. Not seeking to knowledge or advising people the sunnah way.

In order to refute me, bring me evidence from Quran and sunnah only that radiyaAllahu anihu can not be used for non-sahabi. I am waiting. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 5:34pm On May 02, 2017

Moreover you let him distract your attention, the op was not attacking ibro himself, if I did, point it out..... but soofiyah as a whole, using the just concluded mawlood as an example of soofiyah's misguidance....

See how he is denying the obvious?. Here is another thread where they insulted him. Attacked him and then claimed they are not attaccking him

https://www.nairaland.com/3401996/sheikh-ibrahim-niasse

Note, he is the same lexiconkabir in this thread. He and rabiu talked trashed about the sheikh. Here is another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3720955/kato-tijjani-da-kato-inyass

Who is he deceiving?. This is why i dont get involve when those sufi guys talk nonsense about them and their scholars. They caused it. They have no respect. Now he is talking about his problem is with soofiya as a whole. This shows is ignorance. This is another thread

The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge
https://www.nairaland.com/3616951/soofeeyahs-dislike-knowledge

They run away when they are challenged. Ask them where were all their saudi shuyukh when they were growing up?. Was is not sufi people that trained them, taught them tawheed before they got to know all these Saudi shuyukh they embraced today?

So who is hypocrite now?. He and his cohorts and Jabata are the same. They attached so much importance to the name "sufi" rather than its essence.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin grin emotional outburst...... Only a fool, and one not used to your hypocrisy would not see through your antics......bye...
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 02, 2017
So let's continue with the thread.....

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Alennsar(f): 6:17pm On May 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:

no he said you should've call him his full name but you didn't and m supporting you for dat.

dats Wat bring about d correction
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Alennsar(f): 6:35pm On May 02, 2017
Empiree:
See how he is denying the obvious?. Here is another thread where they insulted him. Attacked him and then claimed they are not attaccking him

Note, he is the same lexiconkabir in this thread. He and rabiu talked trashed about the sheikh. Here is another thread

Who is he deceiving?. This is why i dont get involve when those sufi guys talk nonsense about them and their scholars. They caused it. They have no respect. Now he is talking about his problem is with soofiya as a whole. This shows is ignorance. This is another thread

They run away when they are challenged. Ask them where were all their saudi shuyukh when they were growing up?. Was is not sufi people that trained them, taught them tawheed before they got to know all these Saudi shuyukh they embraced today?

So who is hypocrite now?. He and his cohorts and Jabata are the same. They attached so much importance to the name "sufi" rather than its essence.

pls Wat is d essence of Sufi because here in Abuja Sufism is nothing but pure shirk been practiced by the people and you know d funniest part if you ask hundred people Wat is Sufism you will get 100 different definition.

salaam
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 7:01pm On May 02, 2017
Alennsar:

pls Wat is d essence of Sufi because here in Abuja Sufism is nothing but pure shirk been practiced by the people and you know d funniest part if you ask hundred people Wat is Sufism you will get 100 different definition.

salaam
Well, i dont defend group or people. Whoever you asked about it in Abuja might be jahil people. Its essence is clear from Kitab and Sunnah and every muslim do it everyday. Even it is going on at Kaaba right now. What do you think they are doing there?. They do it 24/7. Click on my signature and see what they are doing.

Now the difference is Kaaba is one. We dont have it in Nigeria and other places. Therefore, Ulama outside of Mecca invented the idea. They said do you have to go to Mecca before you can make istigfar, subhannallah, and other glorification of Allah?. That we should be able to do it anytime anywhere any day base on evidence gleaned from Qur'an itself. This is why they have program like sunday "as-salatu", zawi and other gatherings you can think of. Let me ask you this, are you Yoruba speaking fellow?. I asked bcus i think i should just send you video clips to watch. You simply have to take your time and listen.

If you are interested i can post them here and you listen to them as much as you can. Everything these salafis people are condemning now were discussed btw Nigerian shuyuk and Saudi shuyuk.

Now can you tell me 2 to 3 things those people in Abuja do?. I just want to get a clue.

So basically, i think you should not focus on name itself "sufism". The name was invented to indicate heart of islam. So sufism is "spiritual heart of Islam". In another word it is science of islam. It started in Medina. Remember nabi(SAW) and his companions were practicing Islam in Mecca?. If so, why would Jibril(as) appeared to nabi and his companions again to teach them Islam?. Do you remember the story in hadith?. Jibril(as) came to teach them Ihsan. Dont be surprised also if you hear "tassawuf". It is the same. I dont focus on the name but essence.

For preview, kindly watch this 12 mins video what is sufism. After you watch it tell me if sufism is not islam itself?. People today trying to portray sufism as if it is a separate religion. Rather Sufism is the very heart of Islam. Look at islamic history, those people have always been sufis including sahaba. Yes, sahaba were sufis. Meaning they are people of Ihsan. If crazy people are dong something else today doesnt not deprive definition of sufism. Sufism is about penetrating Quran

So if ignorant people tell you there is no sufism in islam, you should know that they are mischievous. The word used by Allah and His messanger (saw) is Ihsan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie4YV0PTQ50

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin^^^
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Demmzy15(m): 9:24am On May 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

So you fell for his antics....... Let me ask you, is "ibro" derogatory?

i'm being called ibro too in school and i dont see it to be derogatory

One of his insincerity is him saying r.a means rahimahullaah when we all know r.a means radiyallaahu anhu.....one of his antics.... Then he goes on to say rahimahullaah means "may Allaah be pleased him".....may Allaah be pleased with him=radiyallaahu anhu=r.a

So he knows what he is doing, when he wrote r.a he actually meant radiyallaahu anhu and not rahimahullaah...

Perhaps he thinks he is talking to Pampers wearers....
Even in school, some even call me "Bells" instead of "Bello" and its my surname fa! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Coccoh(f): 11:01am On May 03, 2017
These ppl just continue to constitute nuisance up and down. Can u just imagine what this person sent to me on facebook....just bcs i asked why he had to use RTA for his shege.

""WALLAHI TALAHI THUMMA BILLAH! Shaykh Ibrahim Niasse RTA is far far far above the Scholars of your Scholars Scholar in all Ramifications. You are too small (dear niece) to know that.""

Awon people yi ti ni shoko of the highest degree. I pray he's guided before its too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Typical traits of those "Abdullah ibn Salul" . Hehehehehe.... I know of one particular sympathy-seeker... He's a shia.... U gerrit?!?! shocked grin angry shocked
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 03, 2017
Empiree:

Maa shaaa Allaah, at least people are reading our nafi'a posts, alhamdulillaah.
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:
grin grin grin emotional outburst...... Only a fool, and one not used to your hypocrisy would not see through your antics......bye...

Haqq/truth always prevails over baatil/falsehood. It is best if this "E" guy seek Allaah's help and support from Dalal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
Coccoh:
These ppl just continue to constitute nuisance up and down. Can u just imagine what this person sent to me on facebook....just bcs i asked why he had to use RTA for his shege.

""WALLAHI TALAHI THUMMA BILLAH! Shaykh Ibrahim Niasse RTA is far far far above the Scholars of your Scholars Scholar in all Ramifications. You are too small (dear niece) to know that.""

Awon people yi ti ni shoko of the highest degree. I pray he's guided before its too late.

First all, I am having a little problem understanding some of the terms you used or it could be typo error?. I did get the msg sent to u on fb but how does that equates "misguidance"?. He has the right to support his Shiekh. Besides, it seems yourself and others are quite unaware of the use of the term "radiyaAllahu anihu" being used for other than sahaba. You can not just conclude or assume someone is misguided just for using the phrase for non sahabi. This is illiteracy on your side.

Others here are also constituting nuisance over trivial issue. Besides, I am just curious why are you people so worried when RTA is used for their sheikh?. What if someone intends to write (abbreviate) RadiyaAllahu Ta'la Anihu (RTA) or RodiyaAllahu Ta'ala Anihu (RTA). How can you tell the difference?. Why are you people so paranoid?.

Anytime those guys use RTA for their shuyukh, it is usually in form of dua. In the Quran, it is used affirmatively by Allah guaranteeing that Allah is pleased with them. But any other than nabiy and sahabi is not guaranteed but doesn't mean we can't use it. Even SAW and AS are used interchangeably for nabi Muhammad. So why is this an issue?. The only way you can effectively refute them is by bringing evidence from kitab and sunnah that "RTA -rodiyaAllahu tala anihu" can not be used for non sahabi. If you can't bring evidence, then, you people are speaking out of ignorance and desire. That means you probably would have problem with them if they write or say RA after mention of their shuyukh. How can you tell the difference?. Why do you people place yourself ahead of Allah and His messenger by declaring fellow muslim "misguided" base on your desire?. So far, none of you established evidence against the use of it. So please desist from calling people innovators, misguided and whatever adjective you use for them. This approach is not Islamic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 5:38pm On May 03, 2017
Coccoh:

And besides, there are some proofs that RodiyaAllah Anihu was used for non-sahaba. Below is article copied in reference to this.

Using Radi AllahuAnhu Other Than a Sahabi

All Praises is due to Almighty Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala, Peace and Blessings be upon the most perfect of creations, His Beloved Habeeb, Sayyiduna Rasoolullah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Sallam his noble Family and the illustrious Sahaba Ridwanullahi Ta'ala Alaihim Ajma'een and all the pious servants of Almighty Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala.

I have been writing and reciting Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho whenever the name of the Exalted names of Glorious SaHaba and dignified Awliya Allah Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhum Ajma'een is mentioned following the practice of highly ranked Ulama (Scholars) and Pious people of Ahl as-Sunnah wa al-Jama'ah. And for the same reason, I have been writing Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho with names of Awliya and Ulama in my notes. I found few people, sharing with me their confusion over using Radi Alllah Anhu for other than a SaHabi and I also found few deviants, who were creating cofusions in the minds of our unaware Muslims Brothers and Sisters for which I thought to provide them a note proving it to be permissible and a practice of prominent and pious scholars of Islam.

Dear Brothers and Sisters, Use of Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu for other than a companion of the Beloved Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him is permissible as written in Durr al-Mukhtar:

1. To use Radi Allahu Ta’ala for a companion is Mustahab and for Taba’een and others, raHmatullahi Ta’ala Alaih is recommended and its opposite, that is , rahmatullahi Ta’ala alaih for a companion and Radi Allahu Ta’ala for Taba’een and others is also permissible. [Durr al-Mukhtar , Vol 5, Page 480]

2. Alla’ma al-Khaffaji in his Naseem ar-Riyadh [Sharah al-Shifa of Qadi Ayad Al Mailki] writes : “It is permissible to use Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu for Masha'ikh and others.” [Naseem ar-Riyadh, Vol 3, Page 509]

3. Shayh Abdul Haq Muhaddith al Dehalwi has used Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu for Hadrat Owais al- Qarni, who was not a companion. [Ashi’at-ul-Lama’at, Vol 4, Page 743]

4. Imam Ibn Abideen uses Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu for Imam Abu Hanifa at many places. [Rad Al-Muhtar, Vol 1, Printed from Deoband, Page 35, 36, 37 and Page 42 , Total Six times]

5. Imam Ibn Abideen has used Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu for Imam Shafi’i at seven places. [Page 35, 38, 41, 43] and has also used Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu for Sahl bin Abdullah al –Tustari. [Page 38] [Radd al – Muhtar, Vol 1]

6. Imam Haskafi has used Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu for Imam Shafi’i and Abdullah bin Mubarak. [Durr al-Mukhtar ,Vol 1 , Page 45]

You May Read The Rest From The Link Below
http://www.alahazrat.net/islam/using-radi-allahutaalaanhu-for-other-than-a-sahabi.php

Even IslamQA agrees the phrase can be used for non-sahabi in form of dua. So kindly refrain from calling fellow muslims ignorance if you have no evidence against them. Don't join badmouth crooners causing nuisance and accusing others without established proof. They are people of desires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 6:59pm On May 03, 2017
More evidence to prove RodiyaAllahu Anhu may be used for pious muslims other than sahaba is referenced in the Quran itself. In sura Bayyinah ayat 7-8, Allah is speaking about non-sahaba pious muslims

7 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ خَيْرُ الْبَرِيَّةِ

8 جَزَاؤُهُمْ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ۖ رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ ۚ ذَ‌ٰلِكَ لِمَنْ خَشِيَ رَبَّ

Who is ignorant now.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2017
Empiree:
More evidence to prove RodiyaAllahu Anhu may be used for pious muslims other than sahaba is referenced in the Quran itself. In sura Bayyinah ayat 7-8, Allah is speaking about non-sahaba pious muslims

7 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ خَيْرُ الْبَرِيَّةِ

8 جَزَاؤُهُمْ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ۖ رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ ۚ ذَ‌ٰلِكَ لِمَنْ خَشِيَ رَبَّ

Who is ignorant now.

ABEG WHICH NON-SAHABI PIOUS MUSLIM IS THIS VERSE BEING REFERRED TO?
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Empiree: 10:24am On May 04, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

ABEG WHICH NON-SAHABI PIOUS MUSLIM IS THIS VERSE BEING REFERRED TO?
The verse is used for non-sahaba. Full stop.
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 2:17am On May 05, 2017
Sufi + Shia , lobatan grin........these two have always been the same, they work hand in hand, have the same nonsensical principles, that is why you see them being best of friends even tho the shia see the Sufi as a kaafir grin, its even evident here on NL, these guys are hypocrites, hypocritical in solidarity....

cc: FriendNG, carinmom(how are you by the way) help us translate what was written on the poster.....

"son manzon Allah, sirrin hadin kai"

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by FriendNG: 8:31am On May 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Sufi + Shia , lobatan grin........these two have always been the same, they work hand in hand, have the same nonsensical principles, that is why you see them being best of friends even tho the shia see the Sufi as a kaafir grin, its even evident here on NL, these guys are hypocrites, hypocritical I'm solidarity....

cc: FriendNG, carinmom(how are you by the way) help us translate what was written on the poster.....

"son manzon Allah, sirrin hadin kai"

It is fact they are Friends. Even Dahiru Bauchi confirm it they don't fight with Shi'a, that statement made alot leave Sufism on that very day. He said their problem is Izala. Here in the north they sometimes do perform Maulud together wearing uniforms with bands and other musical instruments while parading.

Love Of The Prophet, the secret of Unity

1 Like

Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Coccoh(f): 8:40am On May 05, 2017
Re: Are We Going To Keep On Looking? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 05, 2017
FriendNG:

It is fact they are Friends. Even Dahiru Bauchi confirm it they don't fight with Shi'a, that statement made alot leave Sufism on that very day. He said their problem is Izala. Here in the north they sometimes do perform Maulud together wearing uniforms with bands and other musical instruments while parading.

Love Of The Prophet, the secret of Unity

Love of the prophet indeed, yet they readily go against him making us wonder if they truly love him.....

WAllaahul musta'aan

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! / Imam Abu Hanifah And The Atheist (beautiful Story). / Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.