Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream (7603 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by xprezz02(f): 5:35pm On May 01, 2017
when did it become a crime to eat mango??
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by KennyID17(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Nonsense animals they call 'men'
undecided

undecided
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Safiaa(f): 5:48pm On May 01, 2017
But why did you tag me though?
KennyID17:

undecided
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by SpicyMimi(f): 6:35pm On May 01, 2017
Looolz slay queens grin

Well me I'm guilty of squeezing out water from chicken bones and making sure I scrape off Every meat on the bone when I'm alone. I can't be acting like a bush girl outside naa grin
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by KennyID17(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
But why did you tag me though?

Was expecting u to smell d obvious joke in my comment. Obviously, ur not the fun type. Tagging u was unnecessary, and won't happen again! smiley

#Peace smiley
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2017
I'm sorry smiley

Today is just not my day sad
KennyID17:

Was expecting u to smell d obvious joke in my comment. Obviously, ur not the fun type. Tagging u was unnecessary, and won't happen again! smiley

#Peace smiley
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by KennyID17(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2017
Safiaaa:
I'm sorry smiley

Today is just not my day sad

Aii! smiley

Hopefully you get back to ur jovial self soon enough cheesy
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by SirL0neWolf(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
i got it. am talking about some comments here.
As for the pix, guys do it also esp. At the lodge during university days.
I have caught two guys eating garri with indomie water, they just pour ghana pepper and small crayfish into the indomie water. Lolz
i nearly vomited that day, these are two guys that love to form "A BIG" all the time.

Sis its the power of 'owu' ooo...when the breeze blows anything will turn to food..
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by kushercain: 10:44pm On May 01, 2017
Quinn22:
What a rubbish topic undecided

I was expecting something educative, very disappointing sad

undecided
Why don't you bring up something educative then

Get the fuuƧk outta here

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 10:45am On May 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Nonsense animals they call 'men'
undecided

how market? cheesy

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
The one wey em papa build zinc house still wan form say na only posh crib she dey enter! Una dey eat watery soup with crayfish for una house but u go dey pester guyman say na sharwama dey hungry u. Ur papa dey buy sharwama for u for house?

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Youdondeymad: 8:24pm On May 02, 2017
grin Slay queens original version.

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Youdondeymad: 8:26pm On May 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
The one wey em papa build zinc house still wan form say na only posh crib she dey enter! Una dey eat watery soup with crayfish for una house but u go dey pester guyman say na sharwama dey hungry u. Ur papa dey buy sharwama for u for house?
grin Savage...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D / Take A Look At What These Boys Are Doing!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.