Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Are Virgins Still Respected? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Virgins Still Respected? (18751 Views)

Poll: Do you respect virgins and virginity?

Yes: 85% (272 votes)
No.: 14% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by debosky(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2007
yeah, good for you, just make sure you work on your English grammar first ok? wink
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Seun(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2007
I feel you, brother. cry tongue
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by waffistyle(m): 1:00am On Feb 01, 2007
i will respect expecially if she is an adult, that is not coaxed to be a virgin, it indicates high level discipline,
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by waffistyle(m): 1:06am On Feb 01, 2007
i would not respect a full adult guy, that is a virgin, i would see him as a slacker, like man wen no fit chase woman,, i would actually see him as weak!!!! but for a girl i would see her as STRONG, for saying NO to all the wolfs that tried attacking,
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by OmoEko1(f): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2007
ONE OF MY FRIEND IS LIKE 23 AND SHE STILL A VIRGIN. BUT NOW THAT SHE'S READY TO LOSE HER VIRGINITY NONE OF THE GUYS THAT SHE'S DATING WANNA SLEEP WITH HER, EVEN I PAID ONE OF MY GUY FRIENDS TO HAVE SEX WITH HER, HE WAS WILLING TO DO IT THEN HE CHANGED HIS MIND SAYING HE CAN'T SLEEP WITH A VIRGIN.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by OmoEko1(f): 1:11am On Feb 01, 2007
waffistyle:

i would not respect a full adult guy, that is a virgin, i would see him as a slacker, like man when no fit chase woman,, i would actually see him as weak!!!! but for a girl i would see her as STRONG, for saying NO to all the wolfs that tried attacking,
O PLEASE I KNOW A LOT OF FEMALES THAT CLAIM THEY'RE VIRGINS AND STILL DOES MouthAction. SO I DON'T THINK FEMALES THAT ARE STILL VIRGINS ARE STRONG, THEY ARE THE FREAKEST WOMAN
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Tobiegal(f): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2007
Hi ya'l,
i strongly believe that virgins r still respected.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by 1forall: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2007
Omoeko what kind of friend would accept money from u to sleep with your female friend? and what manner of girl would offer money to make that happen? and u call some people freaks?? God help us.

Razorr? what d'yu have in mind?  cool
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by zodiac(f): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2007
@scjb612
i feel u girl, its not easy 2 talk about ur virginity status, especially wen d people around u are not.they see u as being old fashioned, but its best to keep it since u've waited this long, and talk less bout it.
men don't like 2 admit it,but to dem, being d only man that has touched u is d greatest gift u've given.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by zodiac(f): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2007
omo eko virgins are not freaks
what is freaky here is that u paid a male FRIEND to sleep with ur female FRIEND. that is freaky. how do u expect him 2 sleep with her.
it is in a guy's nature to believe that wen he sleeps with a virgin, she expects committment.someone who is being paid 2 sleep with another is not ready for committment.

females that are virgins are stronger because they have d will 2 resist temptation from guys. is there anything freaky about being able 2 resist a guy's sexual advances?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Coleslove: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2007
Ofcourse they are, I wish i had one, At this time i would not be suffering from the demon i just left.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Macgreat(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2007
@scjb612 grin cheesy can we hookup undecided
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Bulga(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2007
There was a girl I tried to disvirgin, that was some years back in Nigeria. Guys, the game was very tough. My magic stick nearly broke into two and the girl was in pain and struggled to push me off. I finally gave up and told her we should try the game another day. But from that day I made up my mind that I will never try such a thing again. I love chicks very much, but virgin is not my thing. I am not interested to marry or befriend any.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Balthier(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2007
O PLEASE I KNOW A LOT OF FEMALES THAT CLAIM THEY'RE VIRGINS AND STILL DOES MouthAction. SO I DON'T THINK FEMALES THAT ARE STILL VIRGINS ARE STRONG, THEY ARE THE FREAKEST WOMAN

THat is the truth its like there at he breaking point,lol.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by dough(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2007
God, first off, do you think the so called Virgil thing still exist and if yes, do you think I can withstand dating a girl without touching her, matter of fact, most of us guy can't. Reason being, we have seen on this same planet where a LovePeddler, slut, slave (BDSM), hawker and even those ones wey dem don do p***y plastic surgery grin for dey pretend like sey dem still be virgil and on the night of honey-moon (sour-venus tongue) everything thing turn to yam pepper scatter scatter. I'm sure that might have happened to somebody here. So with that kinda experience how do you want ME to believe any gurl telling me some V-Boot stories? Between, shit happens, you na mean? wink. If you don't know what i mean, go to the beach one day and see exactly what i mean. (I no dey talk about Kuramo o, grin) Go to beach where you go see gurl in thongs, Bikinis and G-G-G-G- (Unot) strings.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Damsal(f): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2007
zodiac:

omo eko virgins are not freaks
what is freaky here is that u paid a male FRIEND to sleep with your female FRIEND. that is freaky. how do u expect him 2 sleep with her.
it is in a guy's nature to believe that when he sleeps with a virgin, she expects committment.someone who is being paid 2 sleep with another is not ready for committment.

females that are virgins are stronger because they have d will 2 resist temptation from guys. is there anything freaky about being able 2 resist a guy's sexual advances?

Thank you, i was just about to give her a mouthful before i saw you post.

@dough
Yes there are still virgins, not every girl has sex on the brain. And i don't believe you should judge people by their outward appearance, not everything on the inside is reflected outside. And by the way what do you expect girls to wear on the beach a boxers.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by rusky(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2007
my people, i respect virgins who want to wait until the wedding night to do it with a man who don almost tire for sex. but does being a virgin guaranty a successful marriage? does it really mean that the lady in question is a wonderful person? do we not have people who have had sex during courtship and still end up marrying each other and be blessed immensely by God. according to VOLTAIRE, " it is a common human error to assume that virginity is a sign of chastity". there are wicked women who are still virgins? why is virginity used as a yardstick for determining a good woman? what about honesty, integrity e.t.c?

let us think on this lines,
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by kachisxd: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2007
please oh people, I have a problem that is absolutely unconnected with wat u guys re talkin about here, I want to raise a topic and I don't know how to go about it I neep help plaeseee
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Digiman(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2007
I would respect any man or woman who is still a virgin because I believe it's the most precious gift you can present to your spouse on you wedding night.

Before you start to call me old fashioned and shout me down please hear me out, being a virgin at marriage is not a guarantee that you marriage will be trouble free so don't use it as a yardstick, but it will show you partner that you have not been "doing the rounds".

Here are some excuses people give for loosing their virginity

1. people will think I am prude !
2. Everyone else is doing it (having sex)
3. I want to prove to my boyfriend/girlfriend that I love him/her
4. I want to have fun before I get married
5. I want to test drive before I buy,

plus lots more, it's all rubbish, to me it just shows the person is not strong willed, possibly promiscuous as well as being prone to succumbing to peer pressure.

Most men who have been around secretly want to marry a lady who's managed to keep her legs crossed cos nobody wants to end up with a "hospital blanket" so to say, so ladies watch out.

And to those who say they would rather marry someone who's already got sexual experience rather than a virgin, my question to you is - would you rather marry an alley cat/dog that has done the rounds ?.

A word of advice, I have come across a number of people who wasted their youth jumping in and out of bed with anyone who so much as looks at them then when they suddenly realize that everyone they know is married and settled they desperately start looking for mates sometimes settling for marriages of convenience.
I know a couple of ladies who have ended marrying old divorced men just because no one wants them.

So to the Ladies on the forum who have managed to remain intact I say Well done to you ! smiley.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Chuckdee(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2007
Wow! this is 1 hot topic,
Anywayz, i think i still show alot of respect for girls that are virgins. its not really easy finding one in these our perilious and sex-posed times!,  My current girlfriend is still a virgin, yeah, i met her one and believe you me, i was actually going to ask her for sex, she told me she wasnt ready for it, and i have let her be, we have gone out now for close to two years, but dont talk about sex, i respect her alot, and dont wanna ever hurt her, i know if i insist and pressurize, she will definitely give in, but i decided not to.  Must guys will persisit and say' at least if we part ways, I don collect" but its not the most important tin on earth. we kiss we cuddle each other, but never sex, She has changed me,

I believe there are lots of other such people out there, if you can, keep it for your life partner.

AIDS IS REAL!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by dough(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2007
@Damsal, if you've ever been to Laguna or Venice beach you would know i'm not just talking about what those gurls wear at the beach but what goes down under 'em wears tongue, but now you wouldn't understand, ya feel? wink
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by dough(m): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2007
@Damsal, if you've ever been to Laguna or Venice beach you would know i'm not just talking about what those gurls wear at the beach but what goes down under 'em wears tongue, but now you wouldn't understand, ya feel? wink
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by kellorah: 12:36am On Feb 02, 2007
one man's meat is another's poison
if U dnt 'respect' them, there are other people who would!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Free(f): 3:30am On Feb 02, 2007
tell em' ooooo grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by omoatere(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2007
of course they are respected,but, it is very rare to find one in our society now.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Reba(f): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2007
It is very rare to find virgins now.I have lots of frends but non of them are virgins.and I think virgins are still respected and its wonderful. i have lost mine at the age of 19 and I'm not proud at all if I could turn back the clock I could, just to be a virgin again.

I respect virgins and I always encourage my young peers to keep their virginity and by this way u can proctect ur self from AIDS because I know not evry time people use condoms.

Viva virgins Viva
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Macgreat(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2007
No introdution is really needed,No need for stories "are they respected" Yes or No,my anwser "yes" they are shekana!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Macgreat(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2007
No introdution is really needed,No need for stories "are they respected" Yes or No,my anwser "yes" they are shekana!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Bishop(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2007
Hi scjb,

This is message is specifically for you. if you are still a virging,you are very lucky .but please wait till you get married before you chop the forbidden fruit, when u re married its no longer forbidden.i assure you that u re going to ear respect from your husband and u will also get his trust,if he can equally wait for u then both of u have built a realtionship based on trust and respect for each other.

He who has ear let him hear.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by okdaniel(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2007
Hi,

Yes virgins are still respected. For U all do ur best to always be ur best . remeber the top places in life is not always for the majority.

smiley. Move on , move up.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by okdaniel(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2007
Hi,

Yes virgins are still respected. For U all do ur best to always be ur best . remeber the top places in life is not always for the majority.

smiley. Move on , move up.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by afrikangal(f): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2007
of course virgins are still well respected and of course they find true love but nowadays is hard to find a virgin.but me i be virgin 4 da past 10years to ma husby looooooooooll smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Tall Is Too Tall? / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) / Silly Things You've done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.