Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka (3246 Views)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Nasa28(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fellow Nigerians,there is a problem.I am listening to Reverend father Mbaka’s live Sunday programme.The programme is live from his church(Sunday church service).
He has a message for President Buhari.According to him,he has never seen him for long and does not even have his number.He was in dream on Thursday and saw President Buhari sick.He travelled to Abuja to go and see him because there was prayer given to him which was meant to safe Buhari’s life.
But the unexpected happened.When he got to Abuja,security did not allow some of Buhari’s relative to see Buhari.
He decided to leave because there is no way they will allow him see Buhari since they did not allow his relative see him.He decided to leave.Immediately he was about leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock after a meeting and said that President Buhari is dead. According to him,the exact thing happened to him to Goodluck Jonathan.When he wanted to rescue him,his security never allowed him.He said but there is a solution.
My people,I have known him for long.He does not lie.His prophecies are real.He said everything in public during today’s preaching in church.Anybody who is very close to Aso Rock should inform the authorities that be.They can contact him

http://www.channelsnewsng.com/2017/04/30/buhari-declared-dead-dream-father-mbaka/

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Dalastically: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by littlewonders: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
He has come again!
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Dalastically: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fr Mbaka is a true prophet who searchet the mind of God and downloads..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by dingbang(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am 100percent sure this is a fake news. Most nairalanders will be too gullible and believe this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by EternalTruths: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Buhari has joined his ancestors

Sarrki will you crossover to help take good care of him since Aisha won't be joining him soon

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Guestlander: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
False prophesy and "shayo" induced hallucinations. I can't understand this type of morbid prophesy from Nigerian pastors. They hardly see someone who will survive anything, only people who will die.
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by littlewonders: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dalastically:
Fr Mbaka is a true prophet who searchet the mind of God and downloads..

He must have had a lot of data to be downloading such heavy vision.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by nzeobi(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Time will tell
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by littlewonders: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I am 100percent sure this is a fake news. Most nairalanders will be too gullible and believe this

Don't use your opinion to judge others

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Buhari has transfer power to the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Dalastically: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
littlewonders:

Data in the spirit realm cool cool
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Nasa28(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
littlewonders:

Don't use your opinion to judge others
What makes it a fake news?

I hope it's not all about how u feel?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
Fingers crossed.
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by CharlotteFlair: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rest in pieces my president!
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by DivneFavour(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Father Mbaka, those who loved you after the 2015 elections will hate you for this dream.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by littlewonders: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nasa28:

What makes it a fake news?

I hope it's not all about how u feel?

Why Tag it 100% fake?
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by bosco2017: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:

My man stop living in denial .buhari is dying and probably join those he killed since he came to power.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by nepapole(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
We will all die one day...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Vicolan: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
But this Man dream they always comes true oooo....

But still My Holy Bible teaches me to pray for our Leaders..... Though not a fan of this govt but i must do what my Holy Bible tells me.....

The Lord is your strength Mr President....... But try and resign and face your health squarely though just my candid advice
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by VampireeM(f): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
that's if he is not dead already. If he dies, he killed himself. Instead of him to resign honorably he insists on remaining in power like A power drunken hypocrite he is. Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by ZombieTAMER: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is he no longer the messiah
Confuse ga di ma kwa

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by dingbang(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
bosco2017:

My man stop living in denial .buhari is dying and probably join those he killed since he came to power.
na u kill am?
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by poshestmina(f): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Same prophecy and prayer in my church on friday .anybody's death that will cause bloodshed in Nigeria should be averted .
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Igboesika: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Someone that has the video should help pls.
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by jjbest123(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2017
Chai! I Can't Wish You Death Mr. President, But Let Godswill Be Done.
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by forreelinc(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2017
angry f*ck your dreams nigga
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by omowolewa: 3:09am On May 01, 2017
These guyz should release PMB for medical attention. it's injustice and weakedness to keep him in the 'oza room'.

They've successfully turned Nigerians to prayer warriors instead of facing profitable businesses.
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Ikenna0b: 3:37am On May 01, 2017
I guess they aren't giving money to the fake pastor anymore tongue
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by kimond101: 6:37am On May 01, 2017
May Allah grant Buhari good health.
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by fatymore(f): 7:10am On May 01, 2017
What will be will be.. But sickness is not death
Re: Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Tazdroid(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2017
littlewonders:

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Two Nigerian Senators Attacked / Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) / ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.