Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship (2552 Views)

After Courting A Lady For 12 Years, This Finally Happens.. / Nyesome Wike And Girlfriend Courting In The Law School(throwback) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 8:57am On May 01, 2017
Enough is enough. Girls know how to play with us when we are at the 'wooing stage.' Like zombies we concur to all their conditions/demands just because we need their attention. Some are extra-wicked, they keep you waiting for up to 3 hours when you both have fixed a date for a particular time. They make you spend and spend to prove your worth. The most frustrating part is they give us little or no attention when we are hanging out or chatting with them. The next thing you hear is: 'I've got to go,' 'something just came up' blah blah blah...

So give them a taste of their own medicine once they've let you in [only for the obstinate one o]. Give them little attention when they have endeared themselves to you. That way they'll feel the pain we go through. If possible react this way after passionate intimacy. Then tell her why you did it. That way, her orientation might change.

YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT

3 Likes

Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 8:58am On May 01, 2017
chai! smiley

2 Likes

Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by youngbelieve(f): 8:58am On May 01, 2017
op sorry to say buh ur advice is wack u frustrate her, she notices, she dumps u after u fulfilled all her requirements while u were courting her and den ur back to square one ......

wasted efforts, wasted funds, wasted time, its not worth it op
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:01am On May 01, 2017
The dumbest advice ever! So you do all that and then you piss her off and obviously she'll see the change and leave you so what was gained?

2 Likes

Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Young03(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2017
Chai, girls don suffer
Almost all the topics in this section na how to frustrate a girl life
Talking bad about them
E fit them self

2 Likes

Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by sinaj(f): 9:04am On May 01, 2017
This is so childish!

1 Like

Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:06am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
This is so childish!
You are entitled to your opinion. You don't know how it feels because you're not a man.
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 9:06am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:
The dumbest advice ever! So you do all that and then you piss her off and obviously she'll see the change and leave you so what was gained?
if she leaves..it is her loss not mine...if I have left when she was misbehaving ..what will she have done?..abeg there are many fishes in the sea

3 Likes

Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 9:07am On May 01, 2017
redbeans:
You are entitled to your opinion. You don't know how it feels because you're not a man.
no mind them..the want to eat their cake and have it
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:11am On May 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
if she leaves..it is her loss not mine...if I have left when she was misbehaving ..what will she have done?..abeg there are many fishes in the sea

The point is you should have left when she was 'Misbehaving.' Who hold you?

You guys need self respect and that isn't some random girls job. If there are so many fishes then why is this one playing you around? Men acting like children since Adam! Think for yourselves and create a world that doesn't rotate around our bumbums and boobs then maybe a woman would take you'll seriously. There are men who don't have these experiences, because you do doesn't mean other men do. These are fvckboy experiences.

2 Likes

Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:12am On May 01, 2017
This dumb shìt early morning?
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by sinaj(f): 9:13am On May 01, 2017
redbeans:
You will only do that if u never loved her.
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by decatalyst(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2017
If you are going to do it this way, its gonna end bloody and badly.

Agreed, women get shakara well well but if you want or really need something you will be patient. When you get it, you cherish it. That's what real men do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 9:15am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

You guys need self respect and that isn't some random girls job. If there are so many fishes then why is this one playing you around? Men acting like children since Adam! Think for yourselves and create a world that doesn't rotate around our bumbums and boobs then maybe a woman would take you'll seriously. There are men who don't have these experiences, because you do doesn't mean other men do. These are fvckboy experiences.
your opinion...doesn't change anything..good day
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:16am On May 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
your opinion...doesn't change anything..good day

grin grin grin
#Toddlers
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 9:16am On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:
If you are going to do it this way, its gonna end bloody and badly.

Agreed, women get shakara well well but if you want or really need something you will be patient. When you get it, you cherish it. That's what real men do!
what is wrong in paying her back in her coin,if she really needs me to..she has to be patient...their is no monopoly of shakara
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 9:17am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

grin grin grin
#Toddlers
wussies
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
You will only do that if u never loved her.
love ke?...it is a new relationship nah?..na so love they grow?
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:22am On May 01, 2017
Cc.. Lalasticlala. sweet thread don land. Guys need to open their eyes. Relationship is for mutual benefit so no one person should suffer
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by thesuave10(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2017
redbeans:
Enough is enough. Girls know how to play with us when we are at the 'wooing stage.' Like zombies we concur to all their conditions/demands just because we need their attention. Some are extra-wicked, they keep you waiting for up to 3 hours when you both have fixed a date for a particular time. They make you spend and spend to prove your worth. The most frustrating part is they give us little or no attention when we are hanging out or chatting with them. The next thing you hear is: 'I've got to go,' 'something just came up' blah blah blah...

So give them a taste of their own medicine once they've let you in [only for the obstinate one o]. Give them little attention when they have endeared themselves to you. That way they'll feel the pain we go through. If possible react this way after passionate intimacy. Then tell her why you did it. That way, her orientation might change.

As President of the Men's association, dude this is fucking immature. Stay real!
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:48am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

excuse me miss, Nigerian girls are wired to us 'toasting' them non-stop. This is not a case of loosing self-respect or fvckboy syndrome. Why not take things nice and easy with us from the start so we reciprocate the same gesture.
You think it's easy for us summon courage and go after a girl in the first place
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On May 01, 2017
redbeans:
excuse me miss, Nigerian girls are wired to us 'toasting' them non-stop. This is not a case of loosing self-respect or fvckboy syndrome. Why not take things nice and easy with us from the start so we reciprocate the same gesture.
You think it's easy for us summon courage and go after a girl in the first place

I'm not nigerian so let me excuse myself from this crazy conversation grin
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Fmartin(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:
hw much?
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by ojay2053(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2017
That's cool , tit for tat.
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Kingoflotto(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2017
redbeans:

hmm u have a point .......but personally i dont think is good to replace evil with evil...my opinion though
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by youngbelieve(f): 11:05am On May 01, 2017
Fmartin:
hw much?
$50 buh I'll give 10% cash discount
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Headlesschicken(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2017
grin grin Boys that have not gotten to d age of puberty all want to turn to relationship experts...
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Fmartin(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

$50 buh I'll give 10% cash discount
take d 10%.. send ur acct numb.. cheesy
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by youngbelieve(f): 11:28am On May 01, 2017
Fmartin:
take d 10%.. send ur acct numb.. cheesy

banks re not operating today na and I need to use de money, so jus come down to my place na since ur everywhere grin
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Fmartin(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2017
youngbelieve:

banks re not operating today na and I need to use de money, so jus come down to my place na since ur everywhere grin
lol on my way grin
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by youngbelieve(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2017
Fmartin:
lol on my way grin
oya na
Re: If She Frustrates You While Courting Her, Frustrate Her In The Relationship by Perfectionist11: 2:12pm On May 01, 2017
Instead of doing this,I think guys should just endeavour to elevate themselves to a level that'll make it very difficult for a girl to give negative attitude for too long..

*Make some cash( In an ideal world,this shouldn't be a requirement for love,but we do not live in an ideal world).

*Get in shape: Eat right,exercise more.

*Improve your charisma..and most importantly..

*Improve your self esteem:It pains me when I see a guy being treated like poo by a lady..I do not chase a lady for more than 12 days.,no matter how beautiful you are..
Even if the girl is stunning,there are 15. More girls out there more attractive than her..annd with a nice personality too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Him? / One Corner Dance Near A Transformer. / Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.