Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) (2552 Views)

This Boy Is Perfection! / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2018
l met this lady sometime in August 2016 we kick-started a romantic relationship up until May 2017 after which we both took a break off the relationship for a while(1yr) and re-activated it on May 18 2018... and as l write @ this moment the relationship is @ the height of love and bliss.

she is an independent lady... selfless and enterprising
easy-going, truthfully honest, reliable, surpportive, pretty, intelligent, sassy, verbal physical and mental maturity. and endowed with countless skills and talents.

the thrilling thing is...

she puts in equal work and commitment into the relationship
she enjoys the idea of spear-heading our outing and dating programmes and idea and footing our bills each time she takes the lead on our dates.

she introduces me to friends and family each time l m with her and they come around.

she funds the little she can into my business projects and idea

she listens and respects me

Always seek my opinion after coming up with a sound idea

she recently asked for my clothing measurement size... l m guessing she wants to tailor a stitch of matching outfit for us.

And she s just 25.

It looks like a dream and looks too Good to be true.

Honestly l need someone to honestly tell me what is going on....

it feels like l m living in a sacred garden of red and white roses, butterflies, Angels and fairies...

please honestly tell me what u think of all that

Thanks.
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2018
You are lucky. Enjoy your lady.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2018
I never knew men don't know what they want until today.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He's still a child not man enough to be with her
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
He's still a child not man enough to be with her
I tire. He sees a good woman and he's still doubting

1 Like

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I tire. He sees a good woman and he's still doubting
Don't mind him until he lose her before he gets back to he's senses
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2018
may i ask: why did you guys break up for a year?!
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by donbachi(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2018
u guys kick-started it,broke up and reactivated it...bros,with dis ur question...abeg no trap or deactivate dis relationcheap again.mbok...enjoy na God give u.
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by romenna: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Bros pls dnt marry that girl pls pls pls
just send me her contact as soon as u read my comment, I need to advice her and its urgent.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2018
donbachi:
u guys kick-started it,broke up and reactivated it...bros,with dis ur question...abeg no trap or deactivate dis relationcheap again.mbok...enjoy na God give u.
Enjoy waiting undecided
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Olalan(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2018
If what you stated are true OP you have got DIAMOND in your hands, very few guys are as lucky as you are.

1 Like

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
may i ask: why did you guys break up for a year?!
she traveled to Ukrain to av her 1 yr Msc. in medicine
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by donbachi(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Enjoy waiting undecided
read my comment again
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2018
donbachi:
read my comment again
You heard me right
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by romenna: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
extremely lucky chap but he's ignorant. how r u today chi
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2018
donbachi:
read my comment again
taking a break in a relationship and breaking up are two different things
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2018
romenna:
just send me her contact as soon as u read my comment, I need to advice her and its urgent.
grin
romenna:
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by romenna: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2018
chenzen:
grin
wat apun shocked and why is it raffin
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by henrygold100: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2018
see them, bfor nko? ohhh Una tink say na by figure 8? anything below that is a no no for real men.
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by donbachi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
chenzen:
taking a break in a relationship and breaking up are two different things
sorry sir
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by donbachi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
You heard me right
i never spoke with u
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by IamPlato(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2018

God Provide A Woman Like This For Me Na
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
donbachi:
i never spoke with u
You just did
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
IamPlato:

God Provide A Woman Like This For Me Na
Gold digger
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Uglymugg: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Atleast you didn't say she's a Nigerian, so your story is believable. Enjoy what you have. cool cool
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by donbachi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
You just did
wat do u want
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
donbachi:
wat do u want
For you to retrace your comment
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by IamPlato(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Gold digger

shocked

Who Is This And Where Did That Come From?
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked

Who Is This And Where Did That Come From?
Shut up

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by KingTugreat: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
OP make sure she is not a cheat do your research hiddenly and do it very well.If she is truly loyal and faithful marry her ASAP no delay at all.
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by donbachi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
For you to retrace your comment
and if i dont
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by IamPlato(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up
So Its You

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Short And IK Ogbonna Type Of Man. Should I Go Ahead? / The Effects Of Fornication / Are We Dating Boys Or Onion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.