Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... (2002 Views)

Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 10:25am On May 01, 2017
Do you always feel bad about

- not having moderate or big boobs

-Not getting required attention from men?

-always feel jealous when you see your friends with Big /moderate boobs

-do you sometimes wish your boobs could just increase in size

smiley
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by swedishblonde(f): 10:26am On May 01, 2017
I'm glad my boobs are big tongue

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Safiaa(f): 10:28am On May 01, 2017
Nope. I'm very content with my breast. And if you have small boobs, be content with it too.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by IamAirforce1: 10:30am On May 01, 2017
swedishblonde:
Let's see

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Kondomatic(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Nope. I'm very content with my breast. And if you have small boobs, be content with it too.
WOMEN MAGAZINE.

PAGE 1: You're amazing the way you're.

PAGE 2: How to get firm breast in three steps.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 10:30am On May 01, 2017
Me just like make d nippl3 dey pointed.
Make e be like feeder or pawpaw

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Safiaa(f): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Close your dirty, stinking mouth. [quote author=Kondomatic post=56094680][/quote]
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Kondomatic(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Close your dirty, stinking mouth.

4 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 10:35am On May 01, 2017
folarinmiles:
hahahahahahaah werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 10:35am On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:

Nice smiley
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by SuperSuave(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2017
I'm just here to read lies and check dps
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 10:39am On May 01, 2017
cheesygrin
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nogodye(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2017
folarinmiles:

werey grin grin awon eyan Pretty Mike grin grin

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by blackylola(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2017
swedishblonde:
big boobs works for me I can put my 1yr salary on it
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nogodye(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:

Yeah...coz you're fearfully and wonderfully made by God.He knows what fit you
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2017
it is well smiley

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 10:45am On May 01, 2017
blackylola:

lols werey re oh
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by 9jayes: 10:46am On May 01, 2017
I hate boobless gals
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nogodye(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2017
blackylola:

shocked only boobs?
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 10:49am On May 01, 2017
why are the girls​ avoiding this thread na

i only asked a question sad
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 11:05am On May 01, 2017
i love my boobs my selling point, my pride cheesy smiley
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 11:07am On May 01, 2017
L0velyn:

Checks her dp→

errrrr....

errrrr.....

em...

i am not seeing the shape and magnitude well

kindly*****
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by blackylola(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2017
RB007:
Do you always feel bad about

- not having moderate or big boobs

-Not getting required attention from men?

-always feel jealous when you see your friends with Big /moderate boobs

-do you sometimes wish your boobs could just increase in size

smiley
small boobs are like two bedroom flat and you will agree with me that mansion is better that 2bedroom flat, I go for big boobs
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 11:15am On May 01, 2017
Where is lalasticlala self?
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 11:15am On May 01, 2017
blackylola:
small boobs are like two bedroom flat and you will agree with me that mansion is better that 2bedroom flat, I go for big boobs

you sabi better thing Boss

cheesy
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Fourwinds: 11:54am On May 01, 2017
L0velyn:
hmmmmmmm
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 11:57am On May 01, 2017
"my pride"
na wa oh
wetin we no go see cheesy
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by arleck(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:

be givin ursef false hope on small boob

you will end up in ur mom's last last...

No Guy likes a gurl wth small boob

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by arleck(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2017
L0velyn:

you have no idea about what you talking undecided

where is the boob?

abi is dat not you in ur dp? undecided
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by hibiscus76(f): 12:38pm On May 01, 2017
nairaland guys and boobs thread be like 5&6 ...nawa oo
Re: NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 01, 2017
not every guy is obsessed with a lady"s boob size.as for me the lady"s backside is wat catches my eye and not her bobby cheesy.i will prefer a lady with small boobs but with a nice behind over one with giant sized hooters wit flat yansh anytime anyday.having said that I am expecting a counter thread soon grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:married Teacher Forced Students To Have S3X With Her To Get Good Grades / Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status / Sweet In The Middle: My Love Story With A Church Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.