Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Know That They Can't Get 100% Attention In A Relati - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Know That They Can't Get 100% Attention In A Relati (452 Views)

I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Know That They Can't Get 100% Attention In A Relati by egorov(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2017
The three girls have been with in my life left because I wasn't ready to give them a hundred percent attention.

I always tell them, if u are getting all the attention u need from me, then something is wrong with me. It can never be possible that a guy who's trying to make his life meaningful, will be at ur beck and call everytime u wish.

My first gf started complaining when I told her it's not possible for her to spend more than 5 days with me, then she started nagging and accusing me of hiding something from her. And ever since then the relationship Never recovered. We still stayed together for aN additional one year, making it 5, but eventually we separated.

My second girlfriend, we could only date for 2months, her own complain was that I didn't show up for her B-Day party in lagos, knowingfullywell that I have a very important meeting the previous day in Benin.

Then the most recent one wanted to come and visit me in Ibadan, I told her not to come yet because she will have to stay everyday alone from morning till night, because I wont be available for her . Then she started ranting about the attention Issue again.

Please u girls shouod know that before a guy can host a girl, he has to be ememotionally, psychologically, financially, mentally and physically stable to do so.

We have a lot of hidden battles we face, u dont have to make yourself AnOther Battle we need to win
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Know That They Can't Get 100% Attention In A Relati by Lavendra(f): 11:57am On May 26, 2017
ok
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Know That They Can't Get 100% Attention In A Relati by Xway(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2017
It depends on how u define ur Own attention ...
A sensible girl should understand that her guy cannot be all around her all the time.

Unless the guy wants to use her to make money(aka Money ritual.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Know That They Can't Get 100% Attention In A Relati by ifyan(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2017
Xway:
It depends on how u define ur Own attention ...
A sensible girl should understand that her guy cannot be all around her all the time.

Unless the guy wants to use her to make money(aka Money ritual.

U go scul

(1) (Reply)

Need An Mc/laugh Skit Maker/comedian For Your Event? / A Father's Letter To His Son, Warning Him Against Slay Mamas, Slay Queens / 4 Habits That Can Destroy A Good Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.