Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,168 members, 7,860,184 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati (575 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like Keeping In Contact With Their Ex's Despite Being In A Relati / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati by Great100000: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
I think is high time women tell us what they want from us, if they want a relationship or a helper

The goal of most relationship is to lead to a successful marriage and a peaceful family. But the way relationship are been done this days in my country Nigeria, I think is becoming something else. Most ladies now sees relationship as a money making machine. Onces they venture into a new relationship they now lay all their responsibilities upon the young man who might still be struggling to be stable financially.

Engr. Iheanyi wrote a post concerning this matter on Facebook, he said is high time women tell men what they want in a relationship.

Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme. Relationship shouldn't be all about money. Is good for a guy to help her girl but, but girls you should also learn to be independent and also help guys too. There is no place it is written that your boyfriend should be acting as your Dad.

His post reads:

"I think is high time women tell us what they want from us, if they want a relationship or just they just need a helper, how can you meet a girl today, next week she started demanding for 5k urgently, her data has finished etc."

Re: I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati by Great100000: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
That Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme. got me rolling grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
grin Gat me rolling too
Re: I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati by Great100000: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin Gat me rolling too
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati by Greatzeus(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
"I think it's high time women told us..." Op take note.
Re: I Think Is High Time Women Tell Us What They Want From Us, If They Want A Relati by coolestofall(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
I think its hight time you realise not all relationships are meant to lead to marriage. Sometimes all you care about is just now, enjoying what have now with whoever you are with. Ladies have realised that, thats why they mostly care about money at that phase of their lives. Once they r ready for marriage they transform immediately. Love for money instantly diminishes.

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? / Daily Noon Giveaway / Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.