Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK (32443 Views)

FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / "Buhari Rejected By Danjuma, Obasanjo, Babangida, Bill Gates, IMF, Ohanaeze"-FFK / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 01, 2017
And the dead god has rejected him also so what do we do?

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Solorrman(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2017
Nonsense u didnt talk abt fulani when gudluck was d president,just bkos of religious difference u are now making propaganda,which fulani ? Why we never once saw a fulani man u apprehended ? Even if buhari died 50 times he shall b loved by us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Solowande(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are not God

For you to say that

You will end like your father a traitor

why traitor? Did he betray u or buhari? Buhari is even worse than dat. Buhari is ... Let me reserve my comment 4 future use
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by alBHAGDADI: 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
WotzupNG:

Few days ago, Olufemi Olu-Kayode took to Facebook to call President Buhari a Goblin due to his healthy issues. This time around, he has the below to say on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208231076764041&id=1516216357

http://wotzup.ng/president-buhari-has-been-rejected-by-the-living-god-ffk/
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Solorrman(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
The innocent soul u talked are not true,their souls are less valueble compare to pigs shit
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by amazon14: 4:53pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are not God

For you to say that

You sound defeated alreat

2 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by amazon14: 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are not God

For you to say that

You sound defeated already

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by idfact0404(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
'M just sorry for this man called FFK angry angry angry
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Cjrane2 post=56101220]Very true[/quote watin you know? Sheep everywhere in Nairaland.
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I concur.....since Buhari can no longer eat nor drink,

May he also experience difficulty emptying his bowel so the shits can explode in due time. undecided undecided
how did you know that he can no longer eat or drink are you his PA? Sense una no get

2 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
amazon14:

You sound defeated already
Did he mention your name?

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by cytell56: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are not God

For you to say that

Mumu, so you are God for saying he will end up like his father. ANTICHRIST!!!
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by SweetJoystick(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are not God

For you to say that

On the topic, you claim he is not God, yet you are also concluding he will end up as his dad. Are you God?

Guy they reason well small nau. I won't say you are being paid or belong to BMC even if such exists. I love Buhari, i campaigned for him. You should be honest with issues affecting the country currently. Things are not the way they ought to be........
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Sirheny007(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2017
gberra:
Can't wait for FFK to die. Can't wait for Igbos to die. To say R *P on their Monikers.

Igbos will die tongue

You inglorious sadist!!
They shall outlive you by scores of years..
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Sirheny007(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2017
gberra:
Can't wait for FFK to die. Can't wait for Igbos to die. To say R *P on their Monikers.

Igbos will die tongue

You inglorious sadist!!
They shall outlive you by scores of years..

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2017
HITdemUP:
At times I begin to question this man insanity . Despite all his accumalated ill gotten wealth, he still behaves like a toddler . I've come to agree with the term that says " money can't buy common sense "
He really need to up his game and grow up ....
Thank you my brother, this is one of the very few sensible comments I have read on this thread..Some folks are just here exposing their stupidity and ignorance through their comments.Why will a sane person be insulting a sick person for goodness sake, did this Kayode guy know what will happen to him before tomorrow morning?

4 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by michoim(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2017
You this pathological liar, since when did you become the mouthpiece of God.

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by mathy2p2: 5:11pm On May 01, 2017
WotzupNG:

Few days ago, Olufemi Olu-Kayode took to Facebook to call President Buhari a Goblin due to his healthy issues. This time around, he has the below to say on Facebook.

This nonsense guy again
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by yazach: 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
WotzupNG:

As far as I am concern, FFK will be among the much that will happen
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Amberon: 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
Buhahahahahah grin
lilbest4:
Eyeaaa. So he mean the man can neither live nor die

The ancestors have rejected the King of Recession so that he will not bring recession to the spirit world
grin grin
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by tugrow(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2017
Oh
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by ugolinze123(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2017
gberra:

Igbos will die tongue

ee pain am gan grin
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by KaptainAfrika: 5:25pm On May 01, 2017
This man should just shut up! Why drag God into this, does he not have any respect?! At least be a role model for the son, you have. Can't we keep certain things sacred?!
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
Ffk is a foolish fool
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by malton: 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
His description of Buhari's government is apt.

However, I do not share his other opinions.

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Tecno66: 5:37pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are not God

For you to say that

I dont wish PMB dead but when a man clocks 80 there will be diminishing returns on his health status. After a while he will begin to crawl like a baby, he will return to use of pampers and they will begin to pet him before he can eat. Nature must take its course. I feel PMB's issues are related to age. However may the Lord strengthen him to complete his contract in 2019. For those of you already campaigning for his 2019 re-election bid, pray for him to get well first and probably let him sponsor somebody as his replacement to enable his rest properly. Nigeria problem reach to turn 50 year old to 80.

2 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Alezy(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2017
Sometimes I want to disagree with this man but thinking of the fulanis and what they have done to Christains? and not one reaction from the government? it might just be the prayers of the innocents working in the case of our presido health

2 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Chiedu4Trump: 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
True talk , he has been rejected by the living God but accepted by allah.

As God & allah are different.

God says to ;love your wife

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Allah on the other hand tells you to beat your wife.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT.

So we can see the the Living God demans you love your wife, while allah demands you beat ur wife.
So the two are different

3 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Iamzik: 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

And what was the results ?? Did it stop the killing

U want buhari to follow such non working methods ??

So the working method is to say nothing and do nothing? Silence is consent and his body language says it all. If you are waiting for Buhari to fight his Fulani brothers then you are in for a long wait.

At least Jonathan did something. What has your hero done? Just think about those who have been rendered fatherless or childless while you defend a docile government. They may not be in your state today, but if nothing is done I assure you it's only a matter of time. The agenda to dominate by spreading fear and terror is real to any discerning mind and all well meaning Nigerians must resist it vehement.

2 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by KanwuliaExtra: 5:42pm On May 01, 2017
Amen FFK!!!!!
May he be rejected in the afterlife too!
May the 72 virgins also tia race from ZA OZA ZOOOM!!!

Iseeeeeeeee!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by omanzo02: 5:44pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:
I once heard of a case that the healthy one after the mockery entered and slept and didn't wake up but the sickly after three months got well and is still alive...whatever he is only his maker can judge

This is politics and the life of citizens and economic stability of the Nigerian State is at stake, FFK is just doing the work of an opposition, Nigerians cant wait for Buhari to waste their future before someone tell him the truth.
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by tifany89(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

And what was the results ?? Did it stop the killing

U want buhari to follow such non working methods ??
You call that not working method? So u tell me what has Buhari don about it? You shouldn't politicise things like this coz it's people's lives that are at stake. Moreover during Jonathans tenure were these mindless killings very much rampant like this? Tell urself the truth. The president should at least be seen to be doing something not just folding ur arms. If u can't defend the people then allow dem defend themselves, it's dat simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.