Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (68807 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter / Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Sketchandcraft(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
Rotimi Amaechi's lies are always insulting to the common sense.

But that fund he accused FFK for were dispensed during Borisade's era as minister for aviation.
is it because aborisade is no more to defend himself... Oga ooo family kayode.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Miles300: 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
The FFK of a man is too sound to be trading words with Ameachi.

I love his command of English.
I dey tell u , forget say dem be thieves , d guy is an intellect, ameachi just dey shout up and down like a typical Nigerian politician .. Who says school is not important

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Icecomrade: 3:58pm On May 01, 2017
So FFK. Stole 2bn like that, and walked away, and a mini ster for aviation ehi has all the records is not asking question.

Amaechi is a pathetic liar

APC syndrome.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by sshalom(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2017
Femi Kayode explained in details how the money was spent. It is now left to Amaechi to prove that he took the money away!

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2017
liars everywhere... who trust no one cos there re no transparent mechanism or structure in dis collapsed country

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by 2shure: 4:04pm On May 01, 2017
Does this add value to my life
Or bank accnt
Abegi

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Johnhug66(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:
All of em' are crooks of the same origin
they are of the same Gulder sef
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by watchindelta(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
i no fit laf oooo, Nigeria grin grin politicians grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Donbosco46: 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
Ha who they call Amechi thief you don forget he said that him no like money.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:12pm On May 01, 2017
And Im betting you believe Fani-Kayode because he speaks "eloquently"? Well, I choose to believe Amaechi because Fani-Kayode usually throws out absurd allegations. Its time he gets a taste of his own medicine.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by luggy(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2017
Amechi is a criminal. , FFK is my special inlaw, I salute you sir

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Zebrudaya666: 4:13pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Na this kind matter I no dey chuk mouth. Make both of them answer dem papa names mbok.. cheesy

Amaechi's expressions though.. cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Bolognese: 4:25pm On May 01, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by initiate: 4:29pm On May 01, 2017
slug not slog

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2017
They are both thieves and liars
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by maclatunji: 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
All of them are liars, corrupt individuals! l mean........ all Nigeria politicians!

So the country should not be governed anymore? Your statement is not helpful
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by greatgod2012(f): 4:40pm On May 01, 2017
maclatunji:

So the country should not be governed anymore? Your statement is not helpful

your opinion please!

I'm entitled to MY own opinion!

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On May 01, 2017
FFK has boughted trouble for himself
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by notjustakuki: 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by kaystick86(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
Thou both if them are thieves and serial liar but from the video, AMEACHI claim the money was released to the ministry not FFK. Also from FFK claim, the money was released b4 he became minister and the runway was delivered.
So on this battle, Ameachi has no information to fight FFK.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by mu2sa2: 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
otijah2:
I think FFK is making clear points here, Amaechi is just full of hate for FFK that's all. FFK made it clearer that the money wasn't paid in during his tenure and even when he came in, they made sure the airport was commissioned Which Amaechi is aware of.

So I think Amaechi is suffering from hatred period.

Though both of them are THIEVES
But you seem to believe one of the thieves!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by tellmemore15: 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
Southerners using their intellect to abuse and persecute each other. Northerners would never do that, they are so united especially in evil.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
fani kayode ugly monkey
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
hi friend's for dstv govt star time waec phcn all recharge cards payment if you have Android pls go to play store and download payvice use 74523726 as referral thanks.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by blackboy(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
Miles300:
Even tho we know both of them are crooks , fani is quite an intellectual ! See step by step details which is convincing to believe even if him dey lie ! Ameachi is just a typical Nigerian politician ...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Bgorgeous: 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
Omoh Ole
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by kuchikau: 4:53pm On May 01, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

Lolz
I've seen this comment somewhere before buh I can't remember d section I saw it.

Thank God I don't live a fake life.
Nice 1

Buh, d comment isn't related to d topic nah?
Maka y?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2017
Why is Ameachi behaving like a motor park tout in the studio while Fani Kayode kept his cool.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by muller101(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
The analysis from FFk is very clear. Unlike what the Judas of ubima was vomiting

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
Amaechi is a hardened and unrepentant criminal, I wish he's seeing this post, by mere looking at his self compotation you'd know he's dishing out a "pure white lies" just because he was called out by FFK over his discovered loot, by the way, he gave FFK and Fayose a one week ultimatum to apologize to him in 20 Nigeria dailys, 22 tv stations and 75 radio stations, why is he now running back to Chanel tv to spew irrelevant trash.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.