Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (68806 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter / Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by momonny: 12:25am On May 02, 2017
i thought the Minster for Transport is lying not until i hard uncle FFK agreeing to the alligation but cunningly trying to justify how it was spent, there is God o! if not for kwurrupt judges like the Rivers woman Ajumogobia that took money and strike out his case based on technicalities the likes of this man should be in jail by now fighting his appeal. we are still waiting for his evidence that the Ikoyi gate loot belongs to Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by camaraderi(m): 3:39am On May 02, 2017
Even as I do not like femi fani kayode, he seems more believable than amaechi. Rotimi dey speak with vex.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Adminisher: 5:00am On May 02, 2017
momonny:
i thought the Minster for Transport is lying not until i hard uncle FFK agreeing to the alligation but cunningly trying to justify how it was spent, there is God o! if not for kwurrupt judges like the Rivers woman Ajumogobia that took money and strike out his case based on technicalities the likes of this man should be in jail by now fighting his appeal. we are still waiting for his evidence that the Ikoyi gate loot belongs to Amaechi

This man FFK said N1.5bn was duly spent as part of other finds on the runway
What runway?. Is it OBJ regime rehab or Oduah's.
When was the project started and when did it finish?
It is not fair how PDP politicians are rxxping their constituents. They operate on the principle that they are supported by morons and then openly show that indeed their supporters are morons
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by nusirat(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2017
Miles300:
Even tho we know both of them are crooks , fani is quite an intellectual ! See step by step details which is convincing to believe even if him dey lie ! Ameachi is just a typical Nigerian politician ...

My fellow don't be deceive by FFK, a man at 50, and still be called and recognise by his parents achievement is a folosh man, he can't carve an empire for himself, history will never lie, as his father, is also a lier. Whatever he say there is an adage in Yoruba, that say The sperm of running is what we use to give birth to horse....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Folksyharry(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2017
subtlemee:
All of em' are crooks of the same origin

Nice one there. I have been telling people not to support politicians but support the truth. They are all criminals.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2017
18SNVL:
Fake ish.

First of all Amaechi would never come on Channels without being briefed on the questions being asked by the puppet reporter. So he can look as intense as he wants with his "he is not on my level sounding talk". All of it is BS do not be fooled by the amateur Nigerian media.
Second Channels is fake puppet news provider. I am ashamed they allowed thieves to use their platform to spread their lies and half truths.
Third Amaechi and Kayode are confirmed mega billionaire thieves. Whether or not they argue on TV to provide some sort of intense debate does not fool everyone.
Fourth Fani's predecessor was a thief. So is the female b!tch he mentioned that commissioned the fake runway in PH. Julius Berger are German thieves as well. Thieves everywhere. Amaechi mentioned the previous governor bla bla bla - he is a thief as well confirmed.
Fifth you can provide all the fake records if you like. A thief knows how to cover his tracks.
Sixth Channels will not follow up on this news. This is to pass the time to keep you all entertained. Wait for the next episode.
I got one question for you
Do you think World class Airlines like,Lufthansa, Air France and KLM will land on a Dead and non functional gallop Runway??
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2017
strenghtofawoman:
sorry oh, I just came in, abeg wch runway did he spend 1.5bn on?

the same PH airport I know ?? undecidedsorry oh, I just came in, abeg wch runway did he spend 1.5bn on?

the same PH airport I know ??
You have not been to the runway, cos you need to fly on it to feel it.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2017
OKorowanta:

I concur.
All dis talks from Femi Kayode dat the runway was commissioned are blatant lies.
If really it was upgraded,how come dat airport was tagged the worst airport in the world two years ago?
Guy wen I landed dat airport in April 2015 alongside my friend on a bizness trip,I shame.
Pure pig style.
Look the only part of that airport that is craap is the halls, the runway is OK, hence you have three major Airlines landing there full each day, even Christmas day they land cos I have arrived on xmas day B4.
Now I know it may not B too much I think I can wait and endure my bags transported by a tractor and hand carried into the hall for me to retrieve. Im saved from those rogues i n Uniform at the Lagos Airport, from Police to Immigration to Air force to Mopol to customs.Them all make your journey unbearable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.