Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) (53063 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 5:12pm On May 01, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Legend

Why was Nnamdi Kanu locked up ?? For terrorism ?? Why wasn't​ he charged with the crime and sentenced to 100 years in prison ?? Tell me why, i will wait

Imagine dealing with a whole president and his corrupt system and friends and at the end you won

Buhari and his APC zombies will not be happy about this, especially Omenka

Here is a man who did nothing wrong

You arrested him without any paperwork or arrest warrant, throw him in jail, did a monkey corrupt trial and at the end of everything you failed

If i have the kind of failures​ like Buhari had, i will kill myself

The evil that men do lives with them for the rest of their lives, the person you locked up without any medical assistance, without good food is still healthy and free now while the person who locked him up, goes to London for his medical care is down with illness
grin grin wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 01, 2017
lalasticlala:
FFK shared this photo with Nnamdi Kanu and wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208233540065622&id=1516216357
A gathering of two children of darkness; children of the devil
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by sochima1989(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
QuietHammer:

Even ojukwu wasn't voted for when he ran for presidency by the poeple he almost died for.

ISI DIE FOR? Ojukwu never planned to die for anybody oh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by ettybaba(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
Why hasn't he travelled to the east ?
Ibo people mortal fear is going home yet the want a country. Isn't that a bia/FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by paris10: 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
Why wont Nigeria vote this guy as president come 2019? He's young, educated and tick all the boxes. We need fresh blood in this country. No more politics. The Yorubas should rally round this guy. But then I think the Yorubas always lick the Hausa man asses when it comes to politics. They're too corrupt to see change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by bilazego(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2017
TooNoisy:
The Igbos need to realize that the Yorubas are their friends and the Yoruba will choose Igbo over Hausa/Fulani any day.

However, the Igbos need to plan their own part and they will actualize their dreams. The Igbos always want to taunt the Yoruba but the Yoruba will continue to overlook it. The Yoruba race led the struggle for Jonathan to become president. Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare formed the Save Nigeria group. Now the Yoruba have championed the release of Nnamdi Kanu. It was when the likes of Fayose and FFK started calling for Kanu's release that the likes of Soludo and Chidoka joined for political reasons.

But the Igbos always forget and try to stab the Yoruba at every opportunity. They forget that teaming up with the Yoruba is their only road to actualizing any dream, because the North will never trust the Igbo nation. The best bet for the Igbo nation is to team up with the Yoruba.

Where are the Igbo leaders today? They should be the ones championing for Kanu's release. They are all in Abuja trying to decamp to APC - the same party they tell their gullible followers belong to the Muslim North!!. They had to rely on FFK and Fayose. Shame on Igbo leaders.

You are appealing for unity among ibos and Yorubas while at the same time blaming the Ibos. trying to show your " sophistication" shame on Yoruba leaders. just borrowing a line from you.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Biafman: 5:14pm On May 01, 2017
Daviddson:
This man is just looking for cheap popularity and acceptance by IPOB faithfuls. Just let APC moot the idea of bringing him back to their fold and see how he'll start lambasting Kanu, GEJ and PDP. He has no allegiance at all. He's only interested in being popular by criticism even where none is needed.
He voluntarily left APC when he found out APC is an evil party, so what exactly are you blabbing on about?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by MayhorE(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2017
QuietHammer:

Having a big, round brain in a flattened skull is a physiological impossibility.

Stop this Afonja nonsense and go munch on your stinky fufu in your potopoto village.

Jjjjeeeeeessssuuuu Kristi, all this for him alone, I think he should be enjoying it now

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by sochima1989(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2017
the last time a smart, genuine and sincere Igbo man was in politics is yet to come. not even these ones on nairaland.
so FFK and AF don bcom friends to the Igbos?
tufia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by mikeweezy(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2017
TooNoisy:
The Igbos need to realize that the Yorubas are their friends and the Yoruba will choose Igbo over Hausa/Fulani any day.

However, the Igbos need to plan their own part and they will actualize their dreams. The Igbos always want to taunt the Yoruba but the Yoruba will continue to overlook it. The Yoruba race led the struggle for Jonathan to become president. Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare formed the Save Nigeria group. Now the Yoruba have championed the release of Nnamdi Kanu. It was when the likes of Fayose and FFK started calling for Kanu's release that the likes of Soludo and Chidoka joined for political reasons.

But the Igbos always forget and try to stab the Yoruba at every opportunity. They forget that teaming up with the Yoruba is their only road to actualizing any dream, because the North will never trust the Igbo nation. The best bet for the Igbo nation is to team up with the Yoruba.

Where are the Igbo leaders today? They should be the ones championing for Kanu's release. They are all in Abuja trying to decamp to APC - the same party they tell their gullible followers belong to the Muslim North!!. They had to rely on FFK and Fayose. Shame on Igbo leaders.

nice point thou am not from nigeria but i think the igbo's always lack trust its time them should join force with yoruba ......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by me69: 5:21pm On May 01, 2017
But FKK dey government before why una no give dem biafra. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by kingzizzy: 5:21pm On May 01, 2017
Pavore9:

No matter the cult following he has in the East, we both know he can not come down to Nnewi and win election because "ibu nwa onye?" would come up.

Kanu is not a politician so that does not arise

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This guy just became a hero like play like play.
If he contests election in any state in the East, he will win the way I won Nairalanders hearts with data sales.
See below for testimonies if in doubt.

Make i dey go now..
na one month data plan?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by hoseao(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:
If nnamdi Kalu doesn't play politics in 2019 I will leave nairaland ...

When will we igbos learn to stop being sentimental and emotional ...the same fool who insulted ojukwu is the same person to host kalu

PDP just got south east locked down ...watch as Kalu campaign for a northern Presidential candidate with the line he would grant referendum while he himself run for senate

Kalu is smart and I have always known ..he knows he will never get Biafra with the way he is going ..intact he don't want Biafra ..he only wants fame and hr has gotten that
they are going to use him come 2019 its becoming obvious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 01, 2017
Shebi the guy was granted bail on health ground.. Is FFK abuja home now a hospital? Ayam not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by donchrisk(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
Wait o is Nnamdi kanu a PDP menber i dont understand again oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by malton: 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
FFK sure knows how to warm his way deep into IPOB hearts.

I wish the love were sincere.

LOL.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by darkckUSA: 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:
If nnamdi Kalu doesn't play politics in 2019 I will leave nairaland ...

When will we igbos learn to stop being sentimental and emotional ...the same fool who insulted ojukwu is the same person to host kalu

PDP just got south east locked down ...watch as Kalu campaign for a northern Presidential candidate with the line he would grant referendum while he himself run for senate

Kalu is smart and I have always known ..he knows he will never get Biafra with the way he is going ..intact he don't want Biafra ..he only wants fame and hr has gotten that
I remember some time ago FFK was talking rubbish about Ojukwu and how he slept with Bianca..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Ogalanyachieze: 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
DLuciano:
thou shall not worship any other god, except the Almighty God who made the heaven and earth.
ridiculous talk what are you saying mister? Who is talking about worship here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Afonjas are the Muslims. Yoruba Christians don't hate you Igbos.
tell them o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Pavore9: 5:32pm On May 01, 2017
Partnerbiz:

If there is no rigging he will win bro.
Ndi mmadu ga aturu ya vote ebe nile.

A ga turu ya vote you said? cheesy No be person wan contest for councillorship somewhere in a community in Enugu where I worked years back and he was reminded he was "born at home'!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Pavore9: 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
kingzizzy:

Kanu is not a politician so that does not arise

It is FFK am referring to not Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by chigo003(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2017
Many Afonjas and APC supporters won't like this post

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 01, 2017
This is good for the unity of tbe South.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 5:35pm On May 01, 2017
Too emotional for me. Two blessed ethnic groups. Why they cannot work together for the upliftment of those traits God endowed them with, surprises me.

Imagine if Nnamdi Azikiwe had heeded that advice to move for independence without the north...an advice that would have still made him Prime Minister and the advicer, deputy.

Amendment by default is obviously ongoing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
So some afonja still get sense l

Useless Igbos. Different stories at the sight of money. We will continue to rule you, Banza![color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by darkckUSA: 5:37pm On May 01, 2017
mikeweezy:

nice point thou am not from nigeria but i think the igbo's always lack trust its time them should join force with yoruba ......

Nice point.. But on the other way round.. The Yoruba people are the ones who stab the Ibos at the back at every turn. I am Igbo and I have no single Igbo friend.. All my friends are Yoruba.. My friends tell me truth all the time.. They point out to me that their fathers told them never to trust or inter marry with the ones who swallow stones.. But they are modern and educated big boys.. They are business men and bluntly told me that doing business with Igbo's made them richer beyond their imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 5:38pm On May 01, 2017
This is the equivalent of a JEW hugging and befriending a NAZI that engages in JEW HATRED. MASSOB = BIAFRA // IPOB = DISGRUNTLED, DEMORALISED AND DEFEATED PDP MEMBERS.

If FFK and FAYOSE cared so much about BIAFRA, why did they not support MASSOB but when IPOB came on stage they all rallied around.

But wait where was IPOB in the 16 years of PDP? Only MASSOB had consistency of presence.

I am not a BIAFRA person, but I recognise and respect consistency of purpose.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by DLuciano: 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
ridiculous talk what are you saying mister? Who is talking about worship here
sorry sir, I miskewed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by darkckUSA: 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
Sarauniya2:

Useless Igbos. Different stories at the sight of money. We will continue to rule you, Banza![color=#990000][/color]

Lol! For how long? Lol! Times are changing.. The blood of the six million Ibo people your people slaughtered during the war will always haunt you.. Blood of innocent children and women.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
loool bcus two pdp members hug each other....loooooooooooooool
igbodefender:
This is good for the unity of tbe South.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC / Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.