Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) (53067 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Duru009(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2017
CXLVII:

grin grin grin

Rule Nigeria? grin grin

It will be easier for me to rule this country than Kanu.

y

Keep dreaming boy!!

Who thought Obama will rule American next 1000 yrs....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
MIND READER...INTERPRETER OF COMMENT...OMNISCIENT...ALL-KNOWING...

dragonking2:
Guy, why the thing dey pain you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by mytym(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2017
bilazego:

You are appealing for unity among ibos and Yorubas while at the same time blaming the Ibos. trying to show your " sophistication" shame on Yoruba leaders. just borrowing a line from you.

You just proved him right...

Even a slowpoke knows that igbos despise Yoruba and use every opportunity to link Yoruba to every of their woes while deep down they are fully aware that theres no tribe that tolerate and accomodate them like the Yorubas.

The dude you quoted has simply said the truth and you reacted the way he painted it.

True he's reconciling and aportioning blame at the same time but that's exactly the truth...None, not a single Igbo governor or highly political personalty speak out for Nnamdi Kanu the way Fayosi and FFK did.

Prof. Anya was right about igbos - no matter how well intentioned we (igbos) are, our mouth run faster than our minds..."we talk too much".

Yorubas don't need igbos gratitude. No
They need Igbos to stop seeing Yorubas as their enemy because in reality, the North doesn't care one bit about the East...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by bilazego(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2017
mytym:

You just proved him right...

Even a slowpoke knows that igbos despise Yoruba and use every opportunity to link Yoruba to every of their woes while deep down they are fully aware that theres no tribe that tolerate and accomodate them like the Yorubas.

The dude you quoted has simply said the truth and you reacted the way he painted it.

True he's reconciling and aportioning blame at the same time but that's exactly the truth...None, not a single Igbo governor or highly political personalty speak out for Nnamdi Kanu the way Fayosi and FFK did.

Prof. Anya was right about igbos - no matter how well intentioned we (igbos) are, our mouth run faster than our minds..."we talk too much".

Yorubas don't need igbos gratitude. No
They need Igbos to stop seeing Yorubas as their enemy because in reality, the North doesn't care one bit about the East...

I know that we ibos are most hated and envied in Nigeria. Sincerely tell me , do you love ibos ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by mytym(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2017
bilazego:

I know that we ibos are most hated and envied in Nigeria. Sincerely tell me , do you love ibos ?

Lol, Yes I do.

My bestie Chidiebere is a good man.
We met during Nysc and have been brothers since.
He was born and bred in Lagos.
He'll be getting married soon and you can guess his fiancee is Yoruba...

@pic I am the darker brother.

About igbos being hated and envied, that's not completely true, everyone is hated and envied -the fulanis for their cow business, tivs for their farming, southsouth for their oil etc but the igbos like to appear as the only victim in every illfate that happens to them.

Even the so called North have been a victim of its own ineptitude. Their land has been ravaged by wars and strangers from other African countries have capitalised on their primitive tendencies to cheat them. They're also suffering for drawing this country back.

The recently published cut-off marks into Federal Unity colleges for various states shows Nigeria belongs to the North...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Afonjas are the Muslims. Yoruba Christians don't hate you Igbos.
mtcheew rubbish talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by kernel501: 10:43pm On May 01, 2017
TooNoisy:
The Igbos need to realize that the Yorubas are their friends and the Yoruba will choose Igbo over Hausa/Fulani any day.

However, the Igbos need to play their own part and they will actualize their dreams. The Igbos always want to taunt the Yoruba but the Yoruba will continue to overlook it. The Yoruba race led the struggle for Jonathan to become president. Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare formed the Save Nigeria group. Now the Yoruba have championed the release of Nnamdi Kanu. It was when the likes of Fayose and FFK started calling for Kanu's release that the likes of Soludo and Chidoka joined for political reasons.

But the Igbos always forget and try to stab the Yoruba at every opportunity. They forget that teaming up with the Yoruba is their only road to actualizing any dream, because the North will never trust the Igbo nation. The best bet for the Igbo nation is to team up with the Yoruba.

Where are the Igbo leaders today? They should be the ones championing for Kanu's release. They are all in Abuja trying to decamp to APC - the same party they tell their gullible followers belong to the Muslim North!!. They had to rely on FFK and Fayose. Shame on Igbo leaders.

You see the problem with you guys, how did Yoruba facilitate his release, when you wanted him dead in the prison.

Secondly, Ojukwu released Awolowo when Nigerian government jailed him in Enugu, stop thwarting history.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2017
Mr.Kanu you jus dey increase your wahalla..give up biafra ad come out for presidency ad watch how the ibo's wld turn upp!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:52pm On May 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nnamdi Kanu I see, Fani Kayode I see but where is Buhari na

A lion don't mingle with rats..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by victons(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2017
TooNoisy:
The Igbos need to realize that the Yorubas are their friends and the Yoruba will choose Igbo over Hausa/Fulani any day.

However, the Igbos need to play their own part and they will actualize their dreams. The Igbos always want to taunt the Yoruba but the Yoruba will continue to overlook it. The Yoruba race led the struggle for Jonathan to become president. Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare formed the Save Nigeria group. Now the Yoruba have championed the release of Nnamdi Kanu. It was when the likes of Fayose and FFK started calling for Kanu's release that the likes of Soludo and Chidoka joined for political reasons.

But the Igbos always forget and try to stab the Yoruba at every opportunity. They forget that teaming up with the Yoruba is their only road to actualizing any dream, because the North will never trust the Igbo nation. The best bet for the Igbo nation is to team up with the Yoruba.

Where are the Igbo leaders today? They should be the ones championing for Kanu's release. They are all in Abuja trying to decamp to APC - the same party they tell their gullible followers belong to the Muslim North!!. They had to rely on FFK and Fayose. Shame on Igbo leaders.
I would ve understood wat u said ..bt,I can't jst frgive Awolowo...after ojukwu released him,he stabbed him in d bk,fought against him...nd den,after d war ,he did d worst wit his callous policies as d MOF
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Nature8(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2017
etebefia:
Two of buhari's nightmare grin grin grin

No kee me wid laf bro.. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
I am sure the people that were in that room were more than 10..... jus wondering why he hasn't been arrested for violation of his bail term yet angry
Why don't u go and arrest him? Mpama!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by lilytender: 8:43am On May 02, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This guy just became a hero like play like play.
If he contests election in any state in the East, he will win the way I won Nairalanders hearts with data sales.
See below for testimonies if in doubt.

Make i dey go now..

Yes ooo my brother, the same way Ojukwi won election when he contested for the Presidency after returning from exile. The same way Ojukwo also won election for a Senate seat when he contested some few years ago. Ibos only vote for money, if you give them MON which is a national honour, they will reject it until you add "EY" to make it money.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by xelly: 8:48am On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

if I do it are u sure u will make my pics go viral?

Yes. Send your picture and we nominate those to watch you and take video as you commit suicide.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This guy just became a hero like play like play.
If he contests election in any state in the East, he will win the way I won Nairalanders hearts with data sales.
See below for testimonies if in doubt.

Make i dey go now..
Ojukwu thought the same thing. He lost woefully to obasanjo in the east
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:35am On May 02, 2017
TeamSimple:

Ojukwu thought the same thing. He lost woefully to obasanjo in the east

The same ojukwu won with a landslide after return from exile
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by omenka(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2022
I remember this time when FFK was hard at work pressing the mumu button of eboes. Today, they're sworn adversaries. ; cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) by NothingDoMe: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2022
omenka:
I remember this time when FFK was hard at work pressing the mumu button of eboes. Today, they're sworn adversaries. ; cheesy
Hahaha now he's pressing Tinubu mumu button. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun / Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.