Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka (1203 Views)

BOMBSHELL: Buhari Is Corrupt, Incompetent – APC Lawmaker Declares As He Resigns / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by abbaapple: 5:18pm On May 01, 2017
Fellow Nigerians,there is a problem.I am listening to Reverend father Mbaka’s live Sunday programme.The programme is live from his church(Sunday church service).

He has a message for President Buhari.According to him,he has never seen him for long and does not even have his number.He was in dream on Thursday and saw President Buhari sick.He travelled to Abuja to go and see him because there was prayer given to him which was meant to safe Buhari’s life.

But the unexpected happened.When he got to Abuja,security did not allow some of Buhari’s relative to see Buhari.

He decided to leave because there is no way they will allow him see Buhari since they did not allow his relative see him.He decided to leave.Immediately he was about leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock after a meeting and said that President Buhari is dead.According to him,the exact thing happened to him to Goodluck Jonathan.When he wanted to rescue him,his security never allowed him.He said but there is a solution.

My people,I have known him for long.He does not lie.His prophecies are real.He said everything in public during today’s preaching in church.Anybody who is very close to Aso Rock should inform the authorities that be.They can contact him

The post BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka appeared first on Ngyab.
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Greatigbos(f): 5:19pm On May 01, 2017
dont use mbake name for nonsense
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by GreyLaw(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2017
When I see a credible source for this, then I'll talk. Right now, I'm still praying for the president's recovery.
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by OVA200(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2017
Make I no talk let see maybe it real first
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by delishpot: 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
Let what ever would happen for the greater good of Nigeria happen. Shebi na GOD dey control all things?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by smartty68(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
GreyLaw:
When I see a credible source for this, then I'll talk. Right now, I'm still praying for the president's recovery.
And include his resignation in your prayers.

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Howmon: 5:25pm On May 01, 2017
Lol, Mbaka Why? Why Mbaka?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by GreyLaw(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:

And include his resignation in your prayers.

His resignation is not part of my prayers for him. He, as an adult, should know what is best for him, and Nigeria by extension.

I pray for him, not because I like him, but because my Bible asks me to "pray for those in authority".
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by respect80(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2017
GreyLaw:

His resignation is not part of my prayers for him. He, as an adult, should know what is best for him, and Nigeria by extension.

I pray for him, not because I like him, but because my Bible asks me to "pray for those in authority".

Baaatt guy.
I laugh in Chinese Kikikikikikiki grin
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by kaykaymcb(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2017
GreyLaw:

I dnt like Buhari but well said.... I wish him speedy recovery
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by WhereIsBuhari: 7:12pm On May 01, 2017
Lets watch and see

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist / Foreign Diplomat From Turkey Visits Nnamdi Kanu: / Magufulification Of Africa By Prof. PLO Lumumba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.