Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) (54415 Views)

Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by taayourty(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2017
Mophasa:
Oshokomole 1 of the yoruba Kingdom

The only man that saw the future and predicted what would happen in Aso Rock

Greater than Awolowo

Greater than Tinubu

Greater than OBJ

The greatest yoruba man dead or alive

Long live Peter "The Rock" Ayodele Fayose
Long Live Ekiti state

Please continue the good works you are doing in Ekiti state and Nigeria at large
We the true Democrats of the federal Republic are solidly behind you

Igbo, this guy is dumb!
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by azezola(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
Were yangush
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2017
That's Christian Louboutin sneakers... Badass Governor! Looking dapper
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2017
Chaii see my man,who dey do I as I dey do .....carry go jaree...nothing go do you ...ekushie sir
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by soyemi(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2017
Ekiti kwenu. Since ekiti is part of IPOB now.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
This guy is just a ,........
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2017
Igboesika:
This man wants to kill his haters.
Very strong man

Even stronger than them all
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Tecno66: 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
broseme:
Fayose no go kill person.This man eeeh!Him package dey make me somersault sometime.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/caption-this-photo-of-fayose.html?m=1
At this juncture I think Fayose needs to be examined before he will wear pant to the office one day.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Bukfab(f): 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
Gbayi jare Fayose#Mk hin haters go Die#
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
This guy lasan grin Deir fada

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by kelewu359(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
Fayose with his abracadabra, the more you look the less you see, ride on the back of Ekiti people, time will tell.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by 2cato: 6:35pm On May 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
Everything about Fayose is now news!
The man wear wetin him like, una dey make news inside that one!

Always.......Fayose this, Fayose that!
Let him be joor!
for the past two months i have always been seeing you in every thread. I hope you have somtinh doing
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad the Ekiti state governor is a CLOWN, a jester
I like him, every of his dressing has meaning
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2017
Mophasa:

Greater than Awolowo

Greater than Tinubu

Greater than OBJ

Long Live Ekiti state

Please continue the good works you are doing in Ekiti state and Nigeria at large
We the true Democrats of the federal R

epublic are solidly behind you
Just mention 3 achievement of fayose that the whole south west benefited from it. That's only when ur hero could be greater than Awolowo. Before u question me abt Awolowo achievement let me tutor u on few Awolow's achievement first TV station in whole Africa, cocoa house ibadan, free quality education in western region. Non of your past leaders achieved one third of Awolowo achievement. Always use ur head before u talk not other way round. I don't have anything against Fayose, posterity would judge him
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2017
FFK wishing the president dead. After all he is old and every one is going to die one day. Funny enough, FFK father died at the age 68, when all his mates are living longer and dying at 90 or 100. Buhari is 74 and waxing stronger, he lived longer than ur father the traitor.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by pedrilo: 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
pdp controlled states r happy today but apc states n country is weepin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:46pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
Area fada
Those who always supply igbo to boys grin
This got me rotfl..
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by allenog(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2017
broseme:
Fayose no go kill person.This man eeeh!Him package dey make me somersault sometime.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/caption-this-photo-of-fayose.html?m=1
I zoom you. The people's governor.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by mayorwah98(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2017
Man of the people
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by NicoBaba(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2017
baba fayo on d loubotin rockin designa.
slayPapa
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2017
Wetin dis one dey talk sef
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by godquality: 7:06pm On May 01, 2017
Haha. This guy no get rival.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by klax(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2017
PublicAssurance:
The only people I feel bad for are the people of Ekiti.

You better go and sit somewhere if you don't have good things to offer do you hear me clear

Everybody can not be a saddist like buhari, hell rufai and Daura or Dawara whatever ok.

Hater will die and must die.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 7:11pm On May 01, 2017
na wa o. see vexing
klax:

You better go and sit somewhere if you don't have good things to offer do you hear me clear

Everybody can not be a saddist like buhari, hell rufai and Daura or Dawara whatever ok.

Hater will die and must die.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 01, 2017
For God sake, abeg see the governor of my state? Ekiti-Kete, this mistake must not happen again in 2018 o..
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
2cato:
for the past two months i have always been seeing you in every thread. I hope you have somtinh doing

And you can authoritatively post this out that you've been monitoring me/my posts! Are you a monitoring spirit

And BTW, even if I don't have anything doing, how is that your own problem? Did you see me begging from you either in your dream or in real life or even here on NL? What exactly is the purpose of this your purposeless attack? Or are you feeding someone who you think might be me?

Mind you.............., minding ones business is one of the criteria for long life!

Smh........

P.S.........Thank your stars I'm not the type that abuses or curses!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2017
Haters will surely commit suicide today!!!
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2017
Mophasa:

Greater than Awolowo

Greater than Tinubu

Greater than OBJ

Long Live Ekiti state

Seems u are Igbo man. If yes or no, he is also greater than Ojukwu. Infact he is greater the greatest man in ur family
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by dedeorji(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2017
I just love this man's sense of humour.
He never disappoints.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by deomelo: 7:32pm On May 01, 2017
Mophasa:

Greater than Awolowo

Greater than Tinubu

Greater than OBJ

Long Live Ekiti state

That clown is all the above because he wore shorts to may day celebration?

You Igbos sef. It doesn't take much to impress and keep you hallusinated. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.