Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) (54416 Views)

Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2017
Clown
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2017
Ridiculous!
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Realjerome200: 7:50pm On May 01, 2017
This guy fayose is just winning me to his side every day. Keep it on guy grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
Area fada

Those who always supply igbo to boys grin

I was tempted to ask if he has supplied to your dad today, but I remembered people have greater peace of mind minding their bizness
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by 2cato: 7:53pm On May 01, 2017
greatgod2012:

And you can authoritatively post this out that you've been monitoring me/my posts! Are you a monitoring spirit

And BTW, even if I don't have anything doing, how is that your own problem? Did you see me begging from you either in your dream or in real life or even here on NL? What exactly is the purpose of this your purposeless attack? Or are you feeding someone who you think might be me?

Mind you.............., minding ones business is one of the criteria for long life!

Smh........

P.S.........Thank your stars I'm not the type that abuses or curses!

it is well
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by omobabaonibaba(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
yaba apaosi missing patient
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by adamsoghene: 8:15pm On May 01, 2017
I love the best governor, oh how I wish he was delta state government
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Eberex(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2017
Your comments have no effect on what he does

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:06pm On May 01, 2017
broseme:
Fayose no go kill person.This man eeeh!Him package dey make me somersault sometime.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/caption-this-photo-of-fayose.html?m=1

Fayose and Lubitons!
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by dapiluv: 9:07pm On May 01, 2017
This guy needs attention I swear.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by femolii: 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
Very bad.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by sureprince01(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2017
victorvezx:
FFK wishing the president dead. After all he is old and every one is going to die one day. Funny enough, FFK father died at the age 68, when all his mates are living longer and dying at 90 or 100. Buhari is 74 and waxing stronger, he lived longer than ur father the traitor.

Pls explain the meaning of waxing stronger to me using buhari as a case study

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by sureprince01(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2017
Fayose knows how to torment some people sha....see people having because of him...
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by sureprince01(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2017
I can categorically say that seun's blog is thriving on 45% snakes news, 45% fayose's news, and others 10%
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
Boys scout
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:42pm On May 01, 2017
He is quite tall. His legs look like he might have lived an active athletic life before politics and beer and isi-ewu every night took over.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by obaoyedotun(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
So because he is a Governor he can't wear what he is comfortable in
OVA200:
His closeness to the public is gradually getting to his brain because if not; how will a normal governor dress like this to public event.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:48pm On May 01, 2017
cheesy shocked embarassed angry sad grin
sureprince01:
Fayose knows how to torment some people sha....see people having because of him...
undecided see people having wetin?
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by TemmyWon(f): 9:52pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Mophasa post=56108032]Oshokomole 1 of the yoruba Kingdom

The only man that saw the future and predicted what would happen in Aso Rock

Greater than Awolowo

Greater than Tinubu
Greater than OBJ

The greatest yoruba man dead or alive

Long live Peter "The Rock" Ayodele Fayose
Long Live Ekiti state

Please continue the good works you are doing in Ekiti state and Nigeria at large
We the true Democrats of the federal Republic are solidly behind you[
Boda you don't think o, or maybe you don't know what is going on. My mum and her colleagues are yet to be paid September salary undecided in May, is that life the thunder that will fire him will liase with the Ogun of Ire
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by Mophasa(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=TemmyWon post=56115893][/quote]

Sisi calm down

Fayose is a good man, he will surely do the needful
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by edupedia: 10:06pm On May 01, 2017
Mophasa:
Oshokomole 1 of the yoruba Kingdom

Greater than Awolowo

Greater than Tinubu

Greater than OBJ

Long Live Ekiti state

Please continue the good works you are doing in Ekiti state and Nigeria at large
We the true Democrats of the federal Republic are solidly behind you

...IPOB fiction writer,keep it up...make your fiction lovers happy...suegbe
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by texas1990(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2017
agbero governor, even wit 8 month unpaid salaries yet d ediot still dey make mouth,
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by vectoh(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2017
paradigmshift:
very expensive shoe
so,you note the foot wear too.. .
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by ibndawud96: 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
This man is the best comedian of all time
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by malware: 10:38pm On May 01, 2017
So Ekiti is no longer part of Biafra abi?
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by foraekeyi1: 10:42pm On May 01, 2017
Mad dog of Ekiti one year remaining!
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by abels(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2017
He shuld hav wore desame color na, wats d white for?
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by ola4laef: 12:08am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=Mophasa post=56108032]Oshokomole 1 of the yoruba Kingdom

Greater than Awolowo

Greater than Tinubu

Greater than OBJ

Long Live Ekiti state

We the true Democrats of the federal Republic are solidly behind you.

that's your personal opinion, ur perfection for him
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by tayolove12(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2017
PublicAssurance:
The only people I feel bad for are the people of Ekiti.

should try and feel bad about yourself and your generation no him
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by kaytolee(m): 3:10am On May 02, 2017
TippyTop:
People's governor, ride on sir.
which people
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:21am On May 02, 2017
Mophasa:

Greater than Awolowo

Greater than Tinubu

Greater than OBJ

Long Live Ekiti state

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) by erekere(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2017
Ode!!!!
Mophasa:

Greater than Awolowo

Greater than Tinubu

Greater than OBJ

Long Live Ekiti state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.