Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan (41707 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock / Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by lezz(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2017
Koolking:

Refer to the bold part of your comment, sir can you prove PMB actually said that? Otherwise you reek of hate.

There's a limit to freedom of speech, I must remind you. Quote right, it's pardonable, but defamation is a jailable offence. Some us just log into NL and start making comments we cannot defend. There's no law that will exonerate you from self ignorance caused by copy and paste. "Be sure you are right, then go ahead".
Peace!
Just another FG hireling mandated to do damage control by threatening citizens online from stating the daring truth.

You sound just like Buhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Pierocash(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2017
Saxifrage12:

So upon all you claim to know you didn't hear that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North
continue people are watching your stupidity
Stop consoling ur nepotism with a mere opinion of one man to divert attention.If he says an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north is his own personal opinion and doesn't have any bearing on the actions and inactions of ur clueless hero and brother by name Jonathan,that should have been more motivation for him to crush the bastards bt no,they whr busy using it as a means to loot the nation even whn the NSA Andrew Azazi alerted him that men of his own cabinet and party chieftains are behind boko haram,the idiot fired him and later exposed the man to avoidable and questionable circumstances of death.
Posterity will punish Jonathan and his gangs of evil minded destiny looters, he is the worst evil that happened to Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by shabidu(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2017
Haba GEJ have done enough damage to Nigeria through religious, ethnic and regional approach to situation concerning governance. How can he say cos he is an infidel thats y BH was so Active during his tenure. He shd accept his lapses or else the respect he has ll be lost completely
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Koolking(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2017
FTBOY:
stop making empty threats...buhari said worse than that. he's equally ineffectual like GEJ or even worse.http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

I asked for a simple proof of the comment you manufactured and attributed to PMB, yet you felt threatened. It's only a guilty conscience that feel threatened by other's comments.

The link posted doesn't prove anything. I expected something smart and legit. Anyway, thanks for the attention sir.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by TeamSimple(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2017
Mophasa:
True talk
He has always been their sympathiser
He once said, an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north
It shall never be well with the enemies of Nigeria
And Gej said 'we can't attack them, they are our brothers'
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by EmmyDJourno: 9:08am On May 02, 2017
Biafman:

Chibok was a scam perpetrated by northern elite for the return of power to north. Power that they don't even know what it means of how to use it for the benefit of the masses.

See people that have been made dumber by the virtue of having a dumb President GEJ for six years
So you believe this cock and bull talk, when I know people whose sisters were carried away

TB Joshua and Apostle Suleiman join together cannot help your sorry cause

Please Note: The truth hurts grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Koolking(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2017
lezz:
Just another FG hireling mandated to do damage control by threatening citizens online from stating the daring truth.

You sound just like Buhari!

There's no truth wheresoever. I dislike loose talks. We should shun defaming people even if we hate them. Same measure will not go down well with us. Sensational journalism is unprofessional journalism and the reporter is open to liability. Most of us Nigerians are so docile and so use to copy and paste without verifying information. We believe the information we forward to others s nothing but truth. How embarrassing!
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by EmmyDJourno: 9:15am On May 02, 2017
The same Jonathan that said BH are our brothers and sisters

The same President it took 21days to react to the Chibok girls kidnap

This man instead of quarantining the Federal Airport in Lagos after Ebola broke in West Africa, he was busy with a half naked Seyi Shay

This GEJ is known to play the ethnicity card, reason why he enriched his militant brothers, passing the buck for all his failures
Abeg excusee mua, make we see front abeg
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Skain(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2017
And you made a fortune out of it.

Oga Jona e better make u no talk at all.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by lezz(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2017
Koolking:

There's no truth wheresoever. I dislike loose talks. We should shun defaming people even if we hate them. Same measure will not go down well with us. Sensational journalism is unprofessional journalism and the reporter is open to liability. Most of us Nigerians are so docile and so use to copy and paste without verifying information. We believe the information we forward to others s nothing but truth. How embarrassing!

The poster you quoted cited a source for his claims and your reaction sold you out as either a Bubu fanboy or part of his backward administration that has failed to deliver.

Public office has its perks and shortfalls, it's part of the full package especially in a democracy. From the UK to Ukraine it's same culture.

Before you go threatening legal blizzard on citizens who cited sources for their posts and are merely re-echoing what the press has reported unchallenged, learn the legal standpoint.

Your Buhari was mute when NYSC members were butchered in his failed 2011 election and that couldn't be isolated from his statement, " both the baboon and monkey will be soaked in blood". Or do I add: "I will make this country ungovernable if the election is rigged"?

My friend remove your bias blinders from off your eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:14am On May 02, 2017
Pavarottii:

I even tot u will mention northern governors. My bro u got no point.
until he starts talk insulting PDP governors then I will no he is not political
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:29am On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:
Instead of Badluck Jonathan to fight Boko Haram he was there they kidnapped the chibok.

When I said that you're a terrorist I was right Afterall. The way you defend the activities of the boko haram terrorists and Fulani terrorists as if its your personal investment, one will need no further evidence to know who you are.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by hamzeiy: 10:43am On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Source Sun Newspaper

http://sunnewsonline.com/boko-haram-sympathetic-to-buhari-jonathan/
mr ex president..bokoharam regards pmb also as an infidel and they have ensured there is no secret about it.infact they regard all muslims in nigeria other than their members as infidels thus the reason we have more muslims casualities than all that of other faiths combined. mr ex president..you where simply too corrupt and clueless and thats the main reason you lost your sit..its unfortunate that till date you have still not learned from your cluelessness
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by lezz(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by BlindAngel: 11:00am On May 02, 2017
Mjshexy:
You shouldn't have been merciful to them yourself, you messed up big time Jo undecided
U dnt know anything, when the then chief of Army staff Leiu Gen Ihejirika was dealing with them merciless was it not the same northern elders that said he was taking revenge on the looses of the biafra war, and vowed to bring him down, which they did successfully and arrested him, same period when Ihejirika was dealing with them Gen Muhammadu Buhari said *an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north* so many of u have forgotten so soon just because the man is a South Southerner.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by marv1: 11:11am On May 02, 2017
GEJ is really s weakling always playing victim. He divided this country along ethnic lines. He is not fit to be an elder statesman and that is why he can not settle PDP leadership squabbles.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by dragunov: 11:15am On May 02, 2017
Splinz:
His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Johnathan has already made it cleared that a lot of claims in that book called “Against the Run of play: How an incumbent President was defeated in Nigeria,” written by the Editorial Board chairman of ThisDay Newspapers, Olusegun Adeniyi, are “distorted”, and that the records will be set straight soon.

Of course, some miserable hordes of zombies must always call on Johnathan's name in order to gain their erection. smiley

Anyway, they can't be blame. Demented people lacks the ability to objectively analyse issues.

Now that you have accrued a lot of 'likes' to your jejune remarks, can we please have some fresh air? Thought you would agree. Yeah buzz off!
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by dragunov: 11:18am On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Source Sun Newspaper

http://sunnewsonline.com/boko-haram-sympathetic-to-buhari-jonathan/

Dude is still clueless. After all this time. SMH
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Koolking(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2017
lezz:

[s]The poster you quoted cited a source for his claims and your reaction sold you out as either a Bubu fanboy or part of his backward administration that has failed to deliver.

Public offices have its perks and shortfalls, it's part of the full package especially in a democracy. From the UK to Ukraine it's same culture.
[/s]
Before you go threatening legal blizzard on citizens who cited sources for their posts and are merely re-echoing what the press has reported unchallenged, learn the legal standpoint.

[s]Your Buhari was mute when NYSC members were butchered in his failed 2011 election and that couldn't be isolated from his statement, " both the baboon and monkey will be soaked in blood". Or do I add: "I will make this country ungovernable if the election is rigged".

My friend remove your bias blinders from off your eyes[/s].

Oh dear! This proved how gullible Nigerians can be. The reason poo sells in Nigeria. Someone wrote a libelous piece somewhere, the next thing is for a supposed graduate to copy and paste, thereafter, swore he stumbled on the truth? He even has the temerity to refer us to his libelous source. Mehn, I can't comprehend. Audio source of the interview would have been just fine. These are the typical lazy and ignorant types who copy and paste all sort of unverifiable info on Whatsapp groups.

I do not thrive on hearsay but truth. If you are too feeble minded, tell your stories to kids, don't bring it public domain of matured minds.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by FTBOY: 12:17pm On May 02, 2017
Koolking:

I asked for a simple proof of the comment you manufactured and attributed to PMB, yet you felt threatened. It's only a guilty conscience that feel threatened by other's comments.

The link posted doesn't prove anything. I expected something smart and legit. Anyway, thanks for the attention sir.
i wasn't the person you quoted initially but i felt you were trying to threaten that dude for exercising his right to freedom of speech. the internet and media provide almost everything we know about the government as we can not relate with them directly; and when you get a particular information from more than two or more sources it means it's actually true.

i don't care if you're an APC stan or a relative to buhari but this is democracy for fvcks sake. they did it against GEJ and nobody was threatened or arrested.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by sapele914(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2017
deji68:
Well he is saying the truth...OBJ dealt with OPC but couldnt stop Niger Delta millitants,Yardua with help of Niger Delta GEJ stopped their agitation...Remember when Ihjerika as Army chief pushed BH out of Maiduguri, before Northern Elders almost took him to the Hague because he was gaining upper hand....Nigerian conflicts are complex mix of religion and ethnicity , to solve them u have be the "son of the soil" cool cool cool
Anything the North wanted Jonathan supported and gave them foolishly without asking any questions because he was coveting their support,today he blames does same people for his downfall,what a stupid man,thank God the MUGU was removed from power.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by orisa37: 12:48pm On May 02, 2017
Aliyu Hashim is Bokoharam. That's why he would commit suicide if Buhari died. Stupid Idiot, has not even thought of where Nigeria would get money to cope with the Liability of his death

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Koolking(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2017
FTBOY:
i wasn't the person you quoted initially but i felt you were trying to threaten that dude for exsercising his right to freedom of speech. the internet and media provide almost everything we know about the government as we can not relate with them directly; and when you get a particular information from more than two or more sources it means it's actually true.

i don't care if you're an APC stan or a relative to buhari but this is democracy for fvcks sake. they did it against GEJ and nobody was threatened or arrested.

You don't prove a point online by making libelous comments as if it's the truth. Some get away, while some are not so lucky. The dude didn't show he quoted or culled the statement somewhere. Most media houses twist statements in order to garner public attentions and sell their news. We have to watch our vituperation. For the fact that, there is freedom of speech in a democratic setting does not mean we should go extreme by making careless statements. I believe in effective criticisms and not slanders. I am non-partisan but a Pro-good governance.

Peace!
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by eflintsone(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Dont derv from your Dumbness,explain how stealing an corruption line in one term, beside calling me dumb see where I live and see the Bush you live spot the difference?
bush ?? i live in the heart of lagos oga .... stealing is not corruption pple
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by lezz(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2017
Koolking:

Oh dear! This proved how gullible Nigerians can be. The reason poo sells in Nigeria. Someone wrote a libelous piece somewhere, the next thing is for a supposed graduate to copy and paste, thereafter, swore he stumbled on the truth? He even has the temerity to refer us to his libelous source. Mehn, I can't comprehend. Audio source of the interview would have been just fine. These are the typical lazy and ignorant types who copy and paste all sort of unverifiable info on Whatsapp groups.

I do not thrive on hearsay but truth. If you are too feeble minded, tell your stories to kids, don't bring it public domain of matured minds.

The libelous piece has a trail online and I haven't seen your master going after it in legal redress. Or is the chain he hangs about your neck too short for you to reach yonder?

You're still a tyro in mopping up political mess. And it's evident from your backwater logic.

Why do you seek cheap relevance at attacking innocent posters who only quotes established sources that could be easily reached to retrieve the "libellous" posts?

Political Pharisee!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by lezz(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2017
Koolking:

You don't prove a point online by making libelous comments as if it's the truth. Some get away, while some are not so lucky. The dude didn't show he quoted or culled the statement somewhere. Most media houses twist statements in order to garner public attentions and sell their news. We have to watch our vituperation. For the fact that, there is freedom of speech in a democratic setting does not mean we should go extreme by making careless statements. I believe in effective criticisms and not slanders. I am non-partisan but a Pro-good governance.

Peace!
You truly sound too dumb to be a political sidekick!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by FTBOY: 1:31pm On May 02, 2017
Koolking:

Peace!
indeed!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Let me ask you then, who where the BH guys fighting for then?

who knows, what i can tell is that, anybody who ain't a boko haram member, is an infidel to them
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2017
eflintsone:
bush ?? i live in the heart of lagos oga .... stealing is not corruption pple
Well from where I live Lagos is a Big Jungle .
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Koolking(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
lezz:
You truly sound too dumb to be a political sidekick!

Sadly, you ended up saying nothing

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Koolking(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2017
lezz:
The libelous piece has a trail online and I haven't see your master going after it in legal redress. Or is the chain he hangs about your neck too short for you to reach yonder?

You're still a tyro in mopping up political mess. And it's evident from your backwater logic.

Why do you seek cheap relevance at attacking innocent posters who only quotes established sources that could be easily reached to retrieve the "libellous" posts?

Political Pharisee!

You said nothing in your over 200 words. That's how you fail exams abysmally.

Peace bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Meets Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.