Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan (41715 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock / Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by lezz(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2017
Koolking:

Sadly, you ended up saying nothing
Koolking:

You said nothing in your over 200 words. That's how you fail exams abysmally.

Peace bro!
Same repetitive statement that does nothing but affirm your inability to grasp logic.

Underpaid hireling. Keep working with humiliating subterfuge until you're recognise for more soul-trading deal.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Koolking(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
FTBOY:
indeed!

Come on dude, even Jonathan himself knew he failed.

I understand our problem as a nation. We feel defeated and ashamed when we admit our brother/sister is a failure. It's ok bro.

That will change soon.

Peace!
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Koolking(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2017
lezz:
Same repetitive statement that does nothing but affirm your inability to grasp logic.

Underpaid hireling. Keep working with humiliating subterfuge until you're recognise for more soul-trading deal.

Roger that. Over and out!
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 02, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
When I said that you're a terrorist I was right Afterall. The way you defend the activities of the boko haram terrorists and Fulani terrorists as if its your personal investment, one will need no further evidence to know who you are.

Don't say you're not warned for calling me a terrorist. Mynd44
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by hamzeiy: 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
BlindAngel:

U dnt know anything, when the then chief of Army staff Leiu Gen Ihejirika was dealing with them merciless was it not the same northern elders that said he was taking revenge on the looses of the biafra war, and vowed to bring him down, which they did successfully and arrested him, same period when Ihejirika was dealing with them Gen Muhammadu Buhari said *an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north* so many of u have forgotten so soon just because the man is a South Southerner.
lol we have seen the difference between iherijikass merciless dealing with that of buratai..clueless pple
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by juman(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2017
That time north behaved as if they knew something about boko thing.
They did not handle it maturely.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by juman(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2017
One can see now that jonathan should have made a kanuri man the NSA instead of dasuki and engaged more of their kanuri people handling the issue.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Ekehezike(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2017
dragonking2:
Yes, GEJ is kanu sponsor just as Buhari is Boko Haram sponsor. Hope you agree with this?
lol
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by eflintsone(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2017
erico2k2:
Well from where I live Lagos is a Big Jungle .
k
Re: Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan by Psylas(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

Didn't u hear the song agu me che mba?
stop using a translator

You are a morron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.