Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429327 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Please house, oga lawyer .how genuine are these company. Can one do bussiness with them? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by WhackAttack: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
In some agencies agency fee is even more than 5%.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Godspikin: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is why you should use red bricks for your next building project.

https://www.nairaland.com/2818337/why-should-use-red-bricks
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by EmekaBlue(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
ok
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Godspikin: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by iskay1971: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks a lot for this information. Its import extends beyond Lagos state.
In an attempt to help someone get land at Bodija here in Ibadan where I reside we were duped to the tune of 6m in 2014 and the case is presently in high court. We wouldn't have fallen victim if I have come across this highly enlightening & educational advice.
It will surely continue to one guide in other future transactions.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Akorkor(f): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nairalanders,

Please my budget is btw the range of 1-2.5m and I need a plot of land on mainland .

Please note that I don't want mowe or ikorodu

Can you assist please?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by MrMcJay(m): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Akorkor:
Nairalanders,

Please my budget is btw the range of 1-2.5m and I need a plot of land on mainland .

Please note that I don't want mowe or ikorodu

Can you assist please?

You can't get a plot of land with that amount. If anyone tells you otherwise, take a long look at your money cos its about to leave you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Akorkor(f): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2016
MrMcJay:

You can't get a plot of land with that amount. If anyone tells you otherwise, take a long look at your money cos its about to leave you.

Hmmmm,

Please what about 3m - 4m?

Which location can someone get with that amount. *sigh*
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by MrMcJay(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Akorkor:

Hmmmm,

Please what about 3m - 4m?

Which location can someone get with that amount. *sigh*

That amount should get you half plot around Ipaja/Ayobo or Lasu-Isheri road. Also, it should get you a full plot around Lakowe area and other locations further down the Lekki Epe Expressway axis.

There are other areas I know of near the Lekki Free trade zone with plots for about 1.5M. However, they are for future development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.