Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) (2754 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Theobqnkz(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2017
Hey! Guys can you date a girl like dis?(pics)below!

Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by SINZ: 8:04pm On May 01, 2017
No be human being she be??
Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Softorgasm(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2017
yes i can date her but i can't get married to her.

1 Like

Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Xway(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2017
Theobqnkz:
Gosh like dis will date me. grin

##Don't understand the English ask patrick ogbiogbon##
Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 01, 2017
If she has good character, why not? I fit die on top her mata sef
If she can't cook, don't worry, I will teach her grin
Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by dingbang(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2017
I hope her vagina is not smelling .

3 Likes

Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 01, 2017
No o,not with all that ororo on her body. How many days before she finish 5kg of groundnut oil?? Abeg I pass

7 Likes

Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2017
Shey na date alone? I go even calendar am sef

2 Likes

Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 01, 2017
what is bad is only her vigina the clitorious go don slack

2 Likes

Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by iamDaisy(f): 8:32pm On May 01, 2017
SINZ:
No be human being she be??
Good question.
Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Fmartin(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2017
chop clean mouth..
Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by SINZ: 8:34pm On May 01, 2017
iamDaisy:
Good question.
Are you the owner or the looker? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2017
Does she tell you she is looking for a date?
Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by potbelly(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Jasboi:
No o,not with all that ororo on her body. How many days before she finish 5kg of groundnut oil?? Abeg I pass
Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by antieverything(m): 1:13am On May 02, 2017
yeah...d oda other rum is her calling based on logistics

1 Like

Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by Amidu93(m): 1:40am On May 02, 2017
Na Vaseline she rob
Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by jericco1(m): 5:38am On May 02, 2017
I don't understand.
Re: Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) by kilojoDesigns: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
Theobqnkz:

Sure. No be human being go date am? And she's so creative, see as she tear skirt change am to mini jacket

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once / How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.