Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Mess(fart) A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mess(fart) A Lot (8395 Views)

I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mess(fart) A Lot by amEmmy(f): 11:02pm On May 01, 2017
Hi, pls i mess a lot, loud sounding mess. It comes as natural alarm then for my roommates around 4 a.m everymorning. My roommates were always complaining of the loudness and spanking my bom in the process.., the good thing is it doesnt smell but its damn loud and reoccurent...
Also whenever i eat beans, it has finish for anyone around me, the mess i mess is silent but real smelly... Cos of these i stopped eating beans
As a result of my messing escapades, am scared of sleeping in a guy's place to avoid embarresment... The few times i stayed in a guys house, i barely slept through the night.... Pls do guys like ladies who mess

4 Likes

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 01, 2017
So? undecided
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by emeijeh(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2017
And so?

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by amEmmy(f): 11:04pm On May 01, 2017
suzan404:
So? undecided
it can be quite embarrasing for me... Its not as simple as that, i just did one now self... It comes unconciously and its usually loud
plus d 4 a.m is usually almost everyday.... My mum was asking me hope i have stopped it b4 i will enter husbands house with that habit

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by darbeelicous(f): 11:05pm On May 01, 2017
grin grincarry on girl. mess no get toilet.

2 Likes

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by BiafranBushBoy: 11:06pm On May 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
grin grincarry on girl. mess no get toilet.

SMH angry
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by 4oyrsExperience(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2017
U only need a chronic and effective detoxification
Its notin serious

Ruzu bitters
Detox plaster
Or contact me...

Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 01, 2017
Are you lactose intolerant?

Coukd be a cause. Try and poo more often

3 Likes

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 01, 2017
I have a friend like that too and she and her bf always joke about it when she wake up......u just need a man that will love u the way u are.

5 Likes

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by amEmmy(f): 11:09pm On May 01, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Are you lactose intolerant?
Coukd be a cause. Try and poo more often
i poo at least once everyday... I reduced my milk intake as well

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by sleeknick: 11:12pm On May 01, 2017
Kari ur yanch and two native fowl to benin. they will adjust ur anus for u.. .

19 Likes

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 01, 2017
Lol. See problem!!
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by giftedheart1(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I have a friend like that too and she and her bf always joke about it when she wake up......u just need a man that will love u the way u are.
OP, thank her. farting is something natural that I don't even like to hold. However, avoid drinking gaseous drinks before going to bed, and try n assume another sleeping position if possible.
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by gabinogem(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2017
So u are having a leaking anus abi cheesy

It's a natural thing to fart everyday. But u must try as much as possible to control it in public cuz it is irritating to some people.
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 01, 2017
This one is strong grin
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 01, 2017
Op come here
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Asegzy: 11:49pm On May 01, 2017
sleeknick:
very funny grin
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by iamharkinwaley: 11:54pm On May 01, 2017
Lol this one is strong.....Ani ele yi le gidigan
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by NeeKlaus: 12:02am On May 02, 2017
giftedheart1:
OP, thank her. farting is something natural that I don't even like to hold. However, avoid drinking gaseous drinks before going to bed, and try n assume another sleeping position if possible.
You are my Guy. cheesy
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by technicallyrich(m): 1:07am On May 02, 2017
amEmmy:
Hi, pls i mess a lot, loud sounding mess. It comes as natural alarm then for my roommates around 4 a.m everymorning. My roommates were always complaining of the loudness and spanking my bom in the process.., the good thing is it doesnt smell but its damn loud and reoccurent...
Also whenever i eat beans, it has finish for anyone around me, the mess i mess is silent but real smelly... Cos of these i stopped eating beans
As a result of my messing escapades, am scared of sleeping in a guy's place to avoid embarresment... The few times i stayed in a guys house, i barely slept through the night.... Pls do guys like ladies who mess
I just pity for those guys that sucks and rim a girls anus especially after your type have finish esting beans with garri and milk.those guys get. Mind I swear they fit do rituals.sister Abeg you with GOD name no let any guy suck or rim your anus.

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by fuckjesus(m): 4:55am On May 04, 2017
Lordnicklaus would be interested in this one ..
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Partnerbiz(f): 9:20pm On May 04, 2017
amEmmy:
Hi dear, I got ur pm. Pls flash me on my no. I wil cal u.
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 1:09am On May 05, 2017
amEmmy:

I do... how can we talk??
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by luminouz(m): 1:39am On May 05, 2017
Op no just worry...come stay overnight in my crib n u will be cured!!! By d time I use 'atagigun' on DAT ur yansh...d fart will go FAR away from u

3 Likes

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
amEmmy:
please resend the email
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by brandydaniells(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2017
i call on sinz to treat this matter with extreme care
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by sainttwist1(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2017
lwkm.................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by donykask(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2017
Hello....

We are reputable and reliable freight forwarder (Customs Licensed Agency/ clearing agent), capable of handling and rendering prompt and trusted service in all your shipment from SEAPORT and AIRPORT respectively.
Our experience and God-fearing act has given us edge in the clearing and forwarding field and we promise to Deliver as fast as possible, if given an opportunity.
A trial will convince you as we are looking forward to working with you as your sole clearing agent. Hope to hear from you soon...
God bless and Thanks for your patronage.

Best Regards.

For: abdul-abdul clearing& forwarding agent

35 office npa commercial building national tin-can apapa lagos

akintola yusuf
Operation manager
08089600013, for call and whatsapp
donykash2yahoo.com
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by SINZ: 2:17pm On May 12, 2017
brandydaniells:
i call on sinz to treat this matter with extreme care

sleeknick:

^^This my nigga has said it all. grin

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 12, 2017
sleeknick:
grin
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by donykask(m): 12:10am On May 13, 2017
Hello....

We are reputable and reliable freight forwarder (Customs Licensed Agency/ clearing agent), capable of handling and rendering prompt and trusted service in all your shipment from SEAPORT and AIRPORT respectively.
Our experience and God-fearing act has given us edge in the clearing and forwarding field and we promise to Deliver as fast as possible, if given an opportunity.
A trial will convince you as we are looking forward to working with you as your sole clearing agent. Hope to hear from you soon...
God bless and Thanks for your patronage.

Best Regards.

For: abdul-abdul clearing& forwarding agent ltd

35 office npa commercial building national tin-can apapa lagos

akintola yusuf
Operation manager
08089600013, for call and whatsapp
donykash2yahoo.com[/quote]

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 1:29am On May 13, 2017
Op na Jelili oo. Na to dey settle fight remain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come Forward And Marry Us – Female Soldiers Cries Out / Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U / Men Beware!!! Hausa Men Are The Ones Dickmatizing Married Women Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.