Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? (772 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 02, 2017
Do you sometimes feel bad about....

-the number of guys/men that had sex with you?

-the number of times you've had sex?

-the kind of men/guys you've opened ur legs to?

-when u hear the "no sex before marriage" preaching in Church

Do you sometimes​ think about this?

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 02, 2017
BRB ayam coming to comment!!

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by iamDaisy(f): 9:18am On May 02, 2017
Iranu.

Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 02, 2017
and now they af begin to reminisce cheesycheesycheesy

..those days they were möaning "Oh-yeah" cheesy
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 02, 2017
Berlynn:
BRB ayam coming to comment!!
now you're feeling bad about it sad
hahahahacheesy
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Michellla(f): 9:35am On May 02, 2017
♪Body count going wayy up

♪Was a good girl,but you changed up

4 Likes

Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 02, 2017
cheesy this is nice
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by hexy40: 9:37am On May 02, 2017
As a prophet, I decree front page onto this article
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Emodeee: 10:05am On May 02, 2017
all these slay queen? abi won ti feel bad nicheesy.
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:33am On May 02, 2017
I don't feel bad cos mine is none
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:

none as how?
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 02, 2017
Only a bad girl will feel bad tongue.
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
Only a bad girl will feel bad tongue.
Finally U Don reveal ur true self to me smiley
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 02, 2017
RB007:

Finally U Don reveal ur true self to me smiley
What true self?
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
What true self?
cheesy cheesy "lock up for d matter"
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Lionessza(f): 11:09am On May 02, 2017
If the sex was consensual and enjoyable why should one feel bad or guilty , infact those sexual encounters must have left you with some experience and lessons must have been learnt whether positive or negative. Life is too damn short. tongue
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Lionessza(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2017
If the sex was consensual and enjoyable why should one feel bad or guilty , infact those sexual encounters must have left you with some experience and lessons must have been learnt whether positive or negative. Life is too damn short. tongue
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:

hahaha naso bae cheesy
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Lionessza(f): 11:13am On May 02, 2017
RB007:

hahaha naso bae cheesy

tongue
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2017
I dont feel bad. My number is reasonable. And even if it wasnt, i still wont feel bad. Ashewos getting married every weekend. Do you know why? Because they're real, and they don't need to pretend behind a facade. Just be real
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:
I dont feel bad. My number is reasonable. And even if it wasnt, i still wont feel bad. Ashewos getting married every weekend. Do you know why? Because they're real, and they don't need to pretend behind a facade. Just be real

i swear you make brain ✓
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by luminouz(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:
Just who is dis geh anyway?
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 02, 2017
lalasticlala grin
Re: GIRLS;Do You Feel Bad About Your "Body Count"? by luminouz(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:

(1) (Reply)

Birthday S*x.... / Dear Romancelanders Come In!!! / 15 Signs You’re A High Maintenance Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.