Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

She says NO but wants to know everything about myself,siblings and parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She says NO but wants to know everything about myself,siblings and parents (673 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / When She Says "I'm Taken" / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She says NO but wants to know everything about myself,siblings and parents by ipex(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2017
I have this beautiful lady that I have been asking for relationship since December last year but all her responses has been negative. She said that she's not interested in any relationship but we can only be friends. I have already fed up with her as all my efforts to convince her proved abortive.
But getting to yesterday, she told me that she want to know everything about myself,parent and sibling. I thought she was thinking of accepting my advances,only for her to still maintain her stand when I pop up my intention to her today. I'm kinda confused now. Please, should I persevere or back out? Mature advice please.
Re: She says NO but wants to know everything about myself,siblings and parents by thesicilian: 9:57am On May 02, 2017
She's giving you red & green lights at once. If you don't act smart that may lead to accidents or LASTMA wahala.
Re: She says NO but wants to know everything about myself,siblings and parents by Fmartin(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2017
huh?
Re: She says NO but wants to know everything about myself,siblings and parents by lalanice(f): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
to cut d long explanation short, it means you have a chance if things go right, otherwise you're on your own.
Re: She says NO but wants to know everything about myself,siblings and parents by Homers123(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2017
If I were you, I will move on.Why waste your time on a gal who doesn't know where she is heading,my God. Dude let go so you won't miss a better gal but I'm not you,follow your mind.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Can Do If Your Parents Disapprove Of Your Relationship / Meet Daddy Kennedy, Arguably The Most Handsome Nairalander. / The Best Sex Position For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.