Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? (6699 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Two Lovers Pose After Hot Sex Session (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
What is CUM?...ayam not understanding. grin

Lemme call Tra.pqueen77 And B.umbae ......oya kweshon don land ooo
kennyID17 come and learn wit me cheesy

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

No way. I must cum before the match stop wink
öh baeby wink
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by adaksbullet: 6:28pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes yes
oh yes cool cool

How are u do today?
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by adaksbullet: 6:30pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm seen her shocked
I'm seen the quinn too and London bridge cheesy
awnnnn how his she look? shocked shocked shocked

U are seen miss queen off London too shocked shocked shocked

U are seen that London that his alway opened and closed any time shocked shocked shocked

Oju e ti ri irikuri o shocked grin grin
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by adaksbullet: 6:31pm On May 02, 2017
Aderola15:

shocked shocked shocked

Yours denying i cry
chei cry cry cry while are u killed eglish on a cold blooded venue like these cry
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by KennyID17(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

kennyID17 come and learn wit me cheesy

Reporting for duty Sir! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Flexherbal(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2017
Burna88:
Where r we coming biko,Mayb flexherbal can follow me This time

Lol!
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 03, 2017
KennyID17:

Reporting for duty Sir! cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
I am cuming soon to cumment...gimme 5min grin
are you there now? Aaahhh!! I'm cumming too... grin

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by tspouse(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2017
adaksbullet:
who his these undecided
omo see gramma
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nickizoe(f): 2:23pm On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:
are you there now? Aaahhh!! I'm cumming too... grin
Ayam there now you can Cum.. grin
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
Ayam there now you can Cum.. grin
i Don cum already grin

How you doing pretty one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nickizoe(f): 2:35pm On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:
i Don cum already grin

How you doing pretty one?

Am good....Thanks to the weather! cool
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:

Am good....Thanks to the weather! cool
is it harsh or friendly? Seem you're cool with it.. smiley

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nickizoe(f): 2:48pm On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:
is it harsh or friendly? Seem you're cool with it.. smiley
hyper friendly....
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by agrovick(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:

See if you know what's good for you, just unveil your face

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 03, 2017
Aderola15:
Warriz sex?
the one thing dad and mom asked us not to do
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nickizoe(f): 4:57pm On May 03, 2017
agrovick:

See if you know what's good for you, just unveil your face
. Is a shanda to do that here....just gimme reasons why brides wear veil both the touched and the untouched and i will unveil the veil...
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nickizoe(f): 5:05pm On May 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
the one thing dad and mom asked us not to do

Be ready for War! Athena, Poseidon, Ares, Apollo, Heracles, Hercules and Theseus are all Cumming for you!

Your signature! grin
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by agrovick(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
. Is a shanda to do that here....just gimme reasons why brides wear veil both the touched and the untouched and i will unveil the veil...

Darn, this is serious homework.

Because they want to tease people? Because they are trying to arouse curiosity? Because they want to prolong men's desire of them

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by NaeChris: 5:28pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
Hahahahahahahahhahahah funny woman. See ya small head.

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nickizoe(f): 5:48pm On May 03, 2017
NaeChris:
Hahahahahahahahhahahah funny woman. See ya small head.
Really! I gat big head o grin
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nickizoe(f): 5:50pm On May 03, 2017
agrovick:

Darn, this is serious homework.

Because they want to tease people? Because they are trying to arouse curiosity? Because they want to prolong men's desire of them
. All that veil for few hours?? Oh dear! Am not ok with your ans oo....the desire that they haven't desired before or what?? grin
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 03, 2017
So squirting is cumming. Tell me about it.
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 03, 2017
MissCuppy:
So squirting is cumming. Tell me about it.
do you use spectacles to read?
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
What is CUM?...ayam not understanding. grin

Lemme call Trapqueen77 And Bumbae ......oya kweshon don land ooo
dem nor go fit answer am,u know pass dem!!!
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 03, 2017
Aderola15:
Warriz sex?
if u pretend finish u lemm know,,,(na jangolover e mean)
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
nor con dey do like that ooo

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

No way. I must cum before the match stop wink
and u will be given yellow card for diving
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by NaeChris: 6:10pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
Really! I gat big head o grin
Lol. I won't doubt it.

1 Like

Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 03, 2017
Martin124:
dem nor go fit answer am,u know pass dem!!!

I no sabi anythin o #Teamvirgin

*runs outtta thread*
Re: GIRLS;Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without You "CUMMING"? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 03, 2017
Yes absolutely sometimes it's just to take the edge off . Don't always have to score.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? / I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.