Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) (29200 Views)

Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by marvelck: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
I didnt know yoruba girls can be this beautiful and sexy...

Thought most beautiful girls in Nigeria are usually from the South east and South south. And moreso, ibo girls tend to win any beauty pageant organised in Nigeria.

But this Yoruba girl here (Queen Anu) is a very sexy beautiful girl.

Checkout her pictures below

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
waitin 4 de pix
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
If she nor bend yansh, the picture nor go set?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
This one is even normal. There are way prettier yoruba girls.

35 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Starboytwo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Abuja girls nko
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Jegiosowor(f): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
This one is even normal. There are way prettier yoruba girls.
I hardly saw one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Oharina(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
They are not as beautiful in physical as they are on the pix

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dirty tribe

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Ekakamba: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2020

Are you trying to say majority of 'em are .......

The TOPIC is an insult to 'em. grin tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by extol1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
op, you are just showing us physique not beauty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jegiosowor:

I hardly saw one
You're trying to say Damilola Adegbite, Biodun Okeowo, Doris Simeon, Mercy Aigbe, Omotola Jalade and many others I can't remember aren't pretty? These are the popular ones alone.

Are you for real.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
that girl looks far from beautiful (especially in the 2nd pic)... i would hate to see what she looks like when she removes her make up and mop on her head. the nyansh get sense sha!

beautiful ko, beauCOFFEEful ni

4 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by mumumugu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yoruba babes and nyansh are like 5 and 6

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by nlPoster: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Is op trying to say Yoruba women are loose or what's the point of these pictures?

Next time, keep your x rated photos to yourself, are you and the lady advertising some services?

Just asking. angry

Where is the evidence she's even Yoruba?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Jegiosowor(f): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
You're trying to say Damilola Adegbite, Biodun Okeowo, Doris Simeon, Mercy Aigbe, Omotola Jalade and many others I can't remember aren't pretty? These are the popular ones alone.

Are you for real.

When I was at Ikenne,
Remo north, in Ogun State and Akure in Ondo it was rare....
Maybe like 2 in 10 seriously
And the gals got fat bum
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
SocialJustice:

Are you for real.
and you omitted the prettiest of all tiwa savage. The day I saw a picture of her holding a voters card without makeup ehn I nearly...

1 Like

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by rtdCivilservant: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Dirty tribe
Shut up!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Tominix(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jegiosowor:
I hardly saw one
tiz wan nko

32 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yoruba have a lot of dark and chocolate beauties. OP it seems you never travel?

4 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by flokii: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yoruba amaka grin..beautiful, homely and intelligent ladies

4 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oharina:
They are not as beautiful in physical as they are on the pix
C'mon, at least her knuckles are not burnt, compared to most Yoruba girls.
Stop hating on her.

8 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by ScotMisile: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
One person in all the pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Biafrarep(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
You mean just one beautiful person out of millions of ugly others?? That's a ratio of 1 to 20 million and that's a terrible odd if you ask me grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by iammo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
ibos always looking for trouble, so many ways we can humiliate our noisy neighbor's neighbor from far off across river niger but we decide to act maturely

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:
and you omitted the prettiest of all tiwa savage. The day I saw a picture of her holding a voters card without makeup ehn I nearly...
Lol, no vex abeg. I know I omitted a lot of pretty yoruba girls.
Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Silly thread for village boys who have never left their village to masturbate on cheesy

1 Like

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by bkool7(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Dirty tribe
Bigot!

5 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jegiosowor:

When I was at Ikenne, Remo north, in Ogun State and Akure in Ondo it was rare.... Maybe like 2 in 10 seriously And the gals got fat bum
Are you beautiful yourself

8 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Dirty tribe

Kestolove with the way you show hatred to Ndigbo, I mistook you for Yoruba, now you are saying dirty tribe (Yoruba)

Tell me which tribe you are from.

4 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by toyobillz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lool

Yoruba girls are the prettiest in Nigeria, make we no ague am too much....next pls

6 Likes

Re: So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) by Opperwezen(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meyennn that last pic tho tongue tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.