Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant (853 Views)

Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by malagu: 8:55pm On May 02, 2017
Adegboruwa tells Senate to declare Office of President vacant, says Buhari no longer fit http://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=634

Re: Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by BAILMONEY: 9:39pm On May 02, 2017
The only reasonable afonja lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 02, 2017
It has been vacant nah

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by Blackfire(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2017
Opens my mouth wide and shouts...

Ah..
Re: Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2017
The Last Yoruba Lawyer in the class of Gani of blessed memory..

All others are polishing Tinubu's shoes in Lagos in preparation to visit his masters in the North....

All these is gradually coming to the end..game.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by bubbllie(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2017
Okay, where are the wailing wailers...? trust me, I sincerely give a f*ck about this post cool
Re: Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by lepasharon(f): 3:39am On May 03, 2017
Blackfire:
Opens my mouth wide and shouts...

Ah..

Shoki
Re: Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by Pavarottii(m): 5:06am On May 03, 2017
Av always loved this man amongst lawyers. He speaks for the common man.
Re: Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by greatwhite(m): 5:14am On May 03, 2017
Nah
Re: Adegboruwa Tells Senate To Declare Office Of President Vacant by Vicolan: 7:12am On May 03, 2017
So who will now occupy the vacancy!!!
I guess its not meant for Biafra sha....

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Obasanjo Swagged Up With Then President Of The United State / Fashola: How Much Would It Take To Fix Our Electricity? / An Epic Reply By A Twitter User To Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.