Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Please I Need Matured Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Matured Advice (1032 Views)

. / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Matured Advice by savvy12: 9:26pm On May 02, 2017
I am a lady of 27years old, a virgin,weird?i know.
I have been having problems with relationships,probably because all the guys I dated requested for sex and I walked out several times when it became unbearable for me.
I dated a doctor last year but he walked out on me cos I refused him sex. The guys that keep approaching me are the guys I don't like, including the doctor.
Now, I am involved with three guys, the first one is one of my classmates in university. He loves me the most out of the three guys and he is very caring but the problem is that I don't have feelings for him at all. Don't get me wrong, I tried but no feelings whatsoever.
The second one is nice too but the problem is that he told me that his dad married two wives and that he is not in good terms with the dad. Another thing is that he is too religious, he says he doesn't like girls that wear makeup, he hates weavon, hair relaxers and so on. I am scared,i feel like he would control me too much if I marry him. He told me one time to plait weavon with my natural hair so he can check whether I look beautiful with it. I refused anyway. He scrutinises every little thing I do or the way I dress. He doesn't like trousers on women too(i don't wear trousers) .He even noticed when I carved my eyebrow and asked me not to do so again.
And lastly, the third guy is the one I have feelings for. He was my sister's classmate in school. He made it clear he won't marry me (maybe because of my sister) but I keep going back to him. I love him so much and I really feel bad about it. but havent had sex.i told him I'm a virgin
Now, I don't really know what to do. I feel like I will say yes to either the first guy or second guy because they have started discussing marriage issues with me.
I pray I forget the last guy.
Please I need advice. Time is not on my side anymore
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2017
Don't marry someone because time is running out. You'll be divorced in the next few years. It's funny how we always want what we can't have. . Thats all i have to say

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by dollyjoy(f): 9:31pm On May 02, 2017
A guy made it clear he doesn't want anything serious with you yet you keep allowing the thought of him dominate your mind knowing fully well time isn't on your side.angry

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by somadinho10: 9:32pm On May 02, 2017
I am the fourth guy.... .. ... angry angry angry come let's do the thing

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Oscar4real(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2017
cry you can't run, you can't hide, you can't say no when the WRONG one Loves you RIGHT....

so think about the first Guy..

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Divay22(f): 9:43pm On May 02, 2017
Sometimes it's better we don't take some steps because we are running out of time....
I'll advice you don't settle for were your heart doesn't belong, it might lead to frustration....
Don't rush in so you don't rush out.....
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by ybalogs(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2017
Do you believe only God guide aright? If so, Pray!!!
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by MrCork: 9:44pm On May 02, 2017
savvy12:
I have been having problems with relationships,probably because all the guys I dated requested for sex and I walked out several times when it became unbearable for me.
I dated a doctor last year but he walked out on me cos I refused him sex. The guys that keep approaching me are the guys I don't like, including the doctor.
Now, I am involved with three guys, the first one is one of my classmates in university. He loves me the most out of the three guys and he is very caring but the problem is that I don't have feelings for him at all. Don't get me wrong, I tried but no feelings whatsoever.
The second one is nice too but the problem is that he told me that his dad married two wives and that he is not in good terms with the dad. Another thing is that he is too religious, he says he doesn't like girls that wear makeup, he hates weavon, hair relaxers and so on. I am scared,i feel like he would control me too much if I marry him. He told me one time to plait weavon with my natural hair so he can check whether I look beautiful with it. I refused anyway. He scrutinises every little thing I do or the way I dress. He doesn't like trousers on women too(i don't wear trousers) .He even noticed when I carved my eyebrow and asked me not to do so again.
And lastly, the third guy is the one I have feelings for. He was my sister's classmate in school. He made it clear he won't marry me (maybe because of my sister) but I keep going back to him. I love him so much and I really feel bad about it. We kissed several times but havent had sex.i told him I'm a virgin.
Now, I don't really know what to do. I feel like I will say yes to either the first guy or second guy because they have started discussing marriage issues with me.

angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by MrCork: 9:45pm On May 02, 2017
savvy12:
And lastly, the third guy is the one I have feelings for. He was my sister's classmate in school. He made it clear he won't marry me (maybe because of my sister) but I keep going back to him. I love him so much and I really feel bad about it. We kissed several times but havent had sex.i told him I'm a virgin.

are you lightskin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Moborlarh(f): 9:50pm On May 02, 2017
Go for the first guy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by ifenes(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2017
How is time not in your side ? You mean marriage ? You don't seem the type who should get married, at least not anytime soon to me. The problem is you live in a society that pushes what it's expects of you down your throat.

Being a Virgin isn't weird, why should it be? You are who you are, because you like every other humans are unique. Sex isn't your passion,otherwise you would have had lots of it from your teenage years. Learn to accept yourself the way you are for now. You don't need to be emotionally depended on others or be married to be happy. This may sound too much from me....but I'm speaking from a parallel universe where marraige is outdated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 02, 2017
this is my matured advice for u.just become a catholic nun.its not too late cheesy.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by runsguy: 10:07pm On May 02, 2017
Ok sis, listen carefully to my advise, don't marry a guy you don't have feelings for because if you do, every little things he does will annoy you. Marriage is like being locked in a room day and night with your partner. If you don't love the person, don't even dream about it. Don't even make the mistake of marrying someone who will teach you how to take your bath, how to dress, what to say etc, that is even more frustrating than marrying someone you don't love and as for the third guy who made it clear that he will not marry you, please run very far from him. I once dated a lady that I didn't have deep feelings for and I told her clearly that I wont settle with her but she refused, she ended up wasting valuable time and still didn't get what she wanted. If a man tells you, he wont marry you, in most cases, he wont even if you go to the moon and back. Meanwhile send me email naw, make we connect, me I still single o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by StarBukola(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2017
Don't rush and don't settle for less, better is out dere, keep calm and wait ,don't go and make mistake o

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by dacblogger: 10:12pm On May 02, 2017
It's better to marry someone that loves you than to marry someone you love..give the first guy a chance

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Victornezzar: 10:12pm On May 02, 2017
runsguy:
Ok sis, listen carefully to my advise, don't marry a guy you don't have feelings for because if you do, every little things he does will annoy you. Marriage is like being locked in a room day and night with your partner. If you don't love the person, don't even dream about it. Don't even make the mistake of marrying someone who will teach you how to take your bath, how to dress, what to say etc, that is even more frustrating than marrying someone you don't love and as for the third guy who made it clear that he will not marry you, please run very far from him. I once dated a lady that I didn't have deep feelings for and I told her clearly that I wont settle with her but she refused, she ended up wasting valuable time and still didn't get what she wanted. If a man tells you, he wont marry you, in most cases, he wont even if you go to the moon and back. Meanwhile send me email naw, make we connect, me I still single o grin grin grin
Badt guy
See as u take advertise ur self sha grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by runsguy: 10:13pm On May 02, 2017
Victornezzar:

Badt guy
See as u take advertise ur self sha grin

lol, no be small grin grin grin grin grin but I single naw so why not
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Victornezzar: 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
runsguy:

lol, no be small grin grin grin grin grin but I single naw so why not
she fit consider u

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by princepaul20(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
A guy made it clear he doesn't want anything serious with you yet you keep allowing the thought of him dominate your mind knowing fully well time isn't on your side.angry

LEAVE THE GIRL SHE DOES NOT KNOW WAT SHE WANTS. IF U ASK ME I WILL TELL U TO GO TO THE 1ST GUY. WITH TIME U WILL DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR HIM. SEE LEME TELL U LOVE IS A FACADE. LOVE WN'T KIP UR MARRIAGE FOR LONG BT UNDERSTANDING ND TOLERATING UR PARTNER WILL. GIRL USE UR BRAIN.THE 1ST GUY IS FOR UR. ND TRY TO GROWUP. MATURITY IS LACKING IN YOU. (NO OFFENCE)

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Young03(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2017
You have managed to uphold and stick to your principles up until now, do not succumb to desparation because that's how it reads. If you do , I feel you will be very disapointed.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 02, 2017
Firstly @op, there is nothing like falling in love(vaguely), which seems that's what you are into with the last guy.
You love him(3rd guy), because you decided to fall in love with him, you gave him the opportunity to love you(by your response, relation, care, attention and so on to him), so don't act by your feelings, because;
If you give the 1st guy those same attention, he may even do greater.

So dear op, DECIDE TO LOVE, And not fall in love, as the latter is the reason for the rising divorces, because there would come a time, the feelings might not be there, but your DECISION would always be.

Decide op to love any and also decide to let the 3rd guy go. It's all yours to make.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by paulpery: 11:37pm On May 02, 2017
Love the person that loves you, try. Go for the first guy
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2017
I saw your other post and that made me look deeper at you.
27+ is a risky age of a girl who wants to be married. Are you a career woman.
I would say you should find what you want. Giving a man sex should be something you want, not pressure to do. You have held on this long. I say hold till marriage or you are ready.
It means so much to you so define your self and don't be scared. I think next year we will see your wedding pics. Don't forget to mention me.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Op is likely to be an attention seeker.

This thread is contrary to the other of her thread...

Op where the hell is the one in abroad whose number you got from your friend

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Model Causes Outrage After Posing Completely N*ked On Top Of A Sacred / Male Companions Needed.. / Bitch Sit Down.. Be Humble :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.