Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

12 Signs You’re Being Selfish In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs You’re Being Selfish In A Relationship (623 Views)

You’re Being Disrespected If Your Man Doesn’t Clean You After S*x -joro Olumofin / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Signs You’re Being Selfish In A Relationship by Sweetlife69(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2017
[i]It’s hard for a selfish person to see their selfish side. But these 12 signs will definitely tell you if you’re being selfish in your relationship!
It’s never easy to know if you’re being selfish or giving in a relationship.
After all, you have to understand that selfishness is more of a perspective than a matter of fact. In the middle of a discussion with your lover, do you ever feel like you could give in, but choose not to give in only because you think it makes you appear weak?Do you believe your partner would take you lightly or tread all over you if you constantly give in, even if the consequences of giving in make no difference to you?[/i]continue reading>>>http://sweetlife69.com/2017/04/26/12-signs-youre-selfish-relationship/
Re: 12 Signs You’re Being Selfish In A Relationship by ellagabs(f): 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
u temp me to enter ur room, after i enter u r now showin me another door......
am nt clikin dat link embarassed
Re: 12 Signs You’re Being Selfish In A Relationship by Sweetlife69(m): 1:03am On May 03, 2017
you'll be fascinated by what you find on the other side of that door Sir. just click and read grin
ellagabs:
u temp me to enter ur room, after i enter u r now showin me another door......
am nt clikin dat link embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Replies Don Jazzy's Proposal / What Men Have To Know About Women / Product Of His Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.