Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,090 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) (36746 Views)

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Mikel Obi Flaunts His Trophy Cabinet (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Frankicent(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Call me a Gold digger all you want I don't care.Is it your gold?Truth be told every woman likes a successful man so deal with it and up ur game

And every man wants an Independent woman.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2017
congrats to him
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by greggng: 8:44am On May 03, 2017
the first money a child gets he uses to buy akara
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
My type of man embarassed
Handsome,great body,well spoken,tall,rich and successful kiss
U short and ugly.

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Will u like ur sister to be with a poor man or a failure??
I want my sister to be with who she loves and loves her. Not a successful man like Lanre-gentry or Churchill.

Mind you, even if you marry this already made guy, it won't be long before he starts treating you like trash because you didn't know where everything started, you just jumped into the wagon when you saw riches.

That is how a gold-digger is treated, they are paid, then disposed.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by obidevine(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2017
weedtheweeds:
this is an advert he got paid for. let us understand business in the real world. these guys are smarter than us

It's obvious you didn't watch the video due to low data. If you had watched the video you'd have seen his customized signature on the seats, he paid for the car my friend.

Stop hating.

The makers of Range Rover will even charge him premium because of his current status.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by chicagoPD(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2017
obidevine:

Fight and get paid

Cc- autojosh
lja yato si ljakadi oo Boda mi grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by weedtheweeds: 9:07am On May 03, 2017
I wish I used data like you. Have you ever learned of free WiFi paid for by the government? Something people like you will only learn about while surfing the internet. Back to the matter, when you grow up you will be taught about marketing and advertisement. A star with such power needs not buy anything regardless. Companies troll him for his signature on their products. Get some education and exposure then requote me.
obidevine:

It's obvious you didn't watch the video due to low data. If you had watched the video you'd have seen his customized signature on the seats, he paid for the car my friend.

Stop hating.

The makers of Range Rover will even charge him premium because of his current status.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by God2man(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2017
Topestbilly:

LoL! They're not referring to this type of fight, you know na.

Ese jare

Game or real fight.

This is a game.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by obidevine(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I wish I used data like you. Have you ever learned of free WiFi paid for by the government? Something people like you will only learn about while surfing the internet. Back to the matter, when you grow up you will be taught about marketing and advertisement. A star with such power needs not buy anything regardless. Companies troll him for his signature on their products. Get some education and exposure then requote me.

Call me when you get enlightened and when you start paying for stuff you use.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by cytell56: 10:16am On May 03, 2017
Tolexander:
And our fathers do tell us "ijaodola, oruko buruku nii sooni" (Fighting doesn't make one wealthy, it only ends in giving one bad name).

How come the fight Joshua fought has earned him this luxurious car and made him the talk of not only the town, but nations!
Old boy, you wicked o with this your quote. You are right though
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by eamodu(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
My type of man embarassed
Handsome,great body,well spoken,tall,rich and successful kiss

Are you is type of woman?don't look at what you want in a man...develop yourself, to be what a man can't resist. .

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by weedtheweeds: 10:49am On May 03, 2017
When you live in a country in which you pay taxes and you get free WiFi from the same government to which you pay, it is called a working system. Get in touch with me when you can show your income tax receipt.
obidevine:

Call me when you get enlightened and when you start paying for stuff you use.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by montezz(f): 10:57am On May 03, 2017
Tolexander:
And our fathers do tell us "ijaodola, oruko buruku nii sooni" (Fighting doesn't make one wealthy, it only ends in giving one bad name).

How come the fight Joshua fought has earned him this luxurious car and made him the talk of not only the town, but nations!
Lmao
Oh my! Can't stop laughing
Boo needs to enter the boxing ring asap o
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Odobaone: 11:44am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Kip wallowing in your poverty,hunger awaits you.

I work and can NEVER be hungry till Jesus comes unlike u who thinks ur destiny is in ur pooosy and d number of times its being patronized
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Oildichotomy(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2017
darkckUSA:

You have a poor man mentality..
I can see the wack rich man's mentality in you.

Enjoy
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by boreholeexpert(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Call me a Gold digger all you want I don't care.Is it your gold?Truth be told every woman likes a successful man so deal with it and up ur game

Can't ladies hustle too?? Why must it be just men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday / Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m / Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.