Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) (36744 Views)

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Mikel Obi Flaunts His Trophy Cabinet (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Will u like ur sister to be with a poor man or a failure??
My sister's are all married, them no go after rich men.....they didn't go after made men

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Shoboy6h: 7:21am On May 03, 2017
Rundown Lamborghini 150million Doh..
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Call me a Gold digger all you want I don't care.Is it your gold?Truth be told every woman likes a successful man so deal with it and up ur game

And every successful responsible man hates leeches.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Odobaone: 7:21am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Call me a Gold digger all you want I don't care.Is it your gold?Truth be told every woman likes a successful man so deal with it and up ur game

Kip digging, thick mud awaits you
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 7:22am On May 03, 2017
SweetJoystick:

My sister's are all married, them no go after rich men.....they didn't go after made men
Good for them.Not everyone has to marry a rich man wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 7:22am On May 03, 2017
Odobaone:

Kip digging, thick mud awaits you
Kip wallowing in your poverty,hunger awaits you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

And every successful responsible man hates leeches.
Yeah which is why ladies should have something going for themselves to support their man
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Good for them.Not everyone has to marry a rich man wink
Now they are rich (couples)
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by darkckUSA: 7:26am On May 03, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Petty news like these are important to Nigerians majorly because of their success-attaché attitude

You have a poor man mentality..

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 03, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Now they are rich (couples)
It's possible but I don't believe this your story.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

my game has always been upped my dear..

Same thing some women said befor marrying successgul wife besters and fraudsters
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

It's possible but I don't believe this your story.
You don't have to believe
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by sirchokrix: 7:29am On May 03, 2017
Avoid d hassle of going into the market search in for d best tiles to suit our new home. At Brighton's we have all d best designs to accommodate our rich taste ! Contact at 07067458128 block 8 ,STI complex odunade market Lagos . beautify ur new home now

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 03, 2017
NevetsIbot:
my game has always been upped my dear..

Same thing some women said befor marrying successgul wife besters and fraudsters
So poor men are sweet and caring and don't beat their wives??stop deceiving yourself grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by ibkgab001: 7:33am On May 03, 2017
Puff puff seller spotted

Shoe maker that we usually call customer at Osogbo quoting me

Banku seller please stay away
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Akalia(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2017
Missonas:
Where has this guy been all this while? grin Now his name has become a household name! kiss Trully time and chance does happen for every man under God's watch.
Ecclesiastes 9:11

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2017
Tolexander:
And our fathers do tell us "ijaodola, oruko buruku nii sooni" (Fighting doesn't make one wealthy, it only ends in giving one bad name).

How come the fight Joshua fought has earned him this luxurious car and made him the talk of not only the town, but nations!
Bros agbero weybdon de fight for my area na only swollem eye dem don earn
Fight and fight are not the same o
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by icejoel(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
My type of man embarassed
Handsome,great body,well spoken,tall,rich and successful kiss
kwuantinuw dreaming
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by solexybadoo: 7:47am On May 03, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Petty news like these are important to Nigerians majorly because of their success-attaché attitude
bad belle ...if dem go see this one now ,e fit still dey scott with mama o ...don't go and hustle..dey shout petty news dere
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

So poor men are sweet and caring and don't beat their wives??stop deceiving yourself grin
like all women. Turn the tables and decide not to see my point cos it'd hurt your ego to do so. I'm not saying theres a particular class of men that don't beat women or have faults.... What i mean is 'marrying a man cos he's made already is not wise and rational'.... I can bet my heart on it that 96% of ladies who marry rich men marry them for money... Not Love.

How dyu know a future billionaire or a bussiness tycoon will be one in the future? How dyu know if your present rich man will get bankrupt tomorrow. dyu even know how his wealth was amassed?

I'd work my ass out to make it then one lady would pop in her head to claim love. Make thunder fire the woman before we meet.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by mezcri(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2017
This car can make 3 more Efes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by one4GOD(f): 7:55am On May 03, 2017
obidevine:
The 27 year old received a bespoke Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic shortly before his Saturday night fight with Wladimir Klitschko. He retained his IBF title and claimed the vacant WBA and IBO belts after knocking out Klitschko in the 11th round.

The amazing SUV is said to cost £150,000.. with specially tuned 5.0-litre V8 engine that produces 550PS and 680Nm of torque, and will dash to 60mph in 5.1 seconds.

Every detail of this SUV was chosen by Anthony Joshua himself.. from the wheels to the fabric. He also has his signature scribbled all over the dashboard and headrest and his name printed on metal plates.

After receiving his prize vehicle, He said: “I spend a lot of time on the road travelling to Sheffield during my training camps so I am incredibly grateful to Land Rover and the SVO (Special Vehicle Operations) team for their assistance.

“The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is the pinnacle of luxury and performance and it has been a pleasure to partner with the SVO team to create a version unique to my tastes.

“I had a fantastic experience in specifying this Range Rover, and the level of design detail in the finished vehicle is stunning, from the boxing glove emblems in the door handles to the custom storage unit for my training equipment.”

See photos and videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsJy27xMkjM

Cc - lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun
Just wondering what saraki's 287milla seized SUV will look like if 75milla is this exotic and exquisite.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
You are a narcissist. You want it all.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by weedtheweeds: 7:59am On May 03, 2017
this is an advert he got paid for. let us understand business in the real world. these guys are smarter than us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by obidevine(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2017
one4GOD:

Just wondering what saraki's 287milla seized SUV will look like if 75milla is this exotic and exquisite.

Beats me too
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by JesusIgot(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2017
veekid:

hard work pays; some pple fight and get money; here in naija you fight and get lock up
in naija you fight and get horrible killed
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Kass001(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2017
I'm available and online to buy only US iTunes cards and

Amazon cards for now pls. Pls note, I'm buying only $10,

$15, $25, $50 and $100 single cards alone at a flat rate.

WhatsApp Number: +2348077872303

Kindly send in your good/valid cards now. Thanks
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by bigfather(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2017
Turks:
Exactly what the Nigerian media needs. They live their lives on loans and mortgages over there. It's nothing Worth frying beans over.

After his 15million £ winning?
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Explorers(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2017
Lord answer me.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by igahdavid(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2017
This car will be worth more than the N75m when he will resell it. It's gonna be a collectors item.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Frankicent(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Ole as if he's the 1st tall, huge you've seen.... Chai gals and money be like bee and honey.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram / NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday / Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.