Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. (20628 Views)

Itel P33: Unboxing And First Impression Of The New Power Hero / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by donsteady(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2017
My first time on your page, nice review. Keep it up.
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by jfizle247(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2017
OK.. Nice phone but we go dey watch the price as e dey go.
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Ebubemg(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2017
The phone is nice and sleek, the problem is the red screen problem but Samsung said they are now fixing the problem with an update

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by DollarAngel(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2017
Onedibe1:

Somethings are not meant for some pipo....Go for ur grade!

I knew one of those guys was going to quote me, you are one of those people out there whose life's ambition is to catch up and meet up. whose life is driven by the desire to intimidate and oppress others. The primary motive for all you do is prove you are superior or better than their contemporaries
I’m afraid you’re perhaps living a life derailed from purpose and empty in essence. It is not a truly happy life.
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by davidtbom: 8:10am On May 04, 2017
As long as it doesn't have the Samsung signature centre button, it is a NO NO for me
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by purplekayc(m): 8:10am On May 04, 2017
MissTechy:
What do you think about the Samsung Galaxy S8? I am sure a lot of people would have a thing or two to say, which is why I went to UNILAG to find out from a couple of students (MIT — Masters of Information Technology— students) what they think about the Galaxy S8. The interview was quite interesting and you should actually watch till the end of the interview.

For those who want to go straight into the interview, I have included the timestamps in the description box, so check that out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PpojZPjYGw

Some of the questions asked include:

What they think about the S8's design
One word to describe the S8, and
"If I were to give you the S8, you would______?"

Of course, I also shared my first impressions of the Galaxy S8 which I have been using for a while now and in case you are wondering, I actually did what is in the picture below:
miss ,when never I see "unboxing" I know say na you.
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by realestniggah: 8:13am On May 04, 2017
PhonePlanet:
misstechy you don't know how I feel now, I am very sad!!! you fucking came to my school, standing in front of my department (computer science) after I've gone home for holidays!!(we vacated last week) lie lie o! you must do another video!!!!!

ashawo like you
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by busybrain123(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2017
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by ogobaby23(f): 8:24am On May 04, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Thats Sammy for u
Is that what you call it? grin
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Mediapace: 8:30am On May 04, 2017
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by damoneyman007: 8:47am On May 04, 2017
Wow. MissTecky am very much impressed . I am a teck/gadget lover ( phones and video games most especially) Dis is d 1st time am comin acros yur videos & am I must say u d best reviewer hav seen in nigeria am very much impressed. yur passion for was visible in d video. Am a Fan..!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by KennyID17(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2017
ollah2:

You may be wrong tho. The edge to edge display makes it easier to use. One handed operation works pretty well too. The position of the FPS might look awkward but it's the position the HRS was placed. In no time,.you should get used to it.

I feel one handed operation is out of it if u have small hands. Unless there's some software trick that allows u to use only half d screen (d bottom part), heard Nougat comes with multiwindow support baked in.

The FPS is awkwardly placed, even Samsung admitted it by always telling u to cleans d camera covering every time u open up d camera. U would always smudge d camera first before hitting d scanner. Once again if u have small hands, it's gonna b very difficult.
But u hardly gonna use it tho, considering how fast and efficient d Iris scanner is, some say u hardly gonna see d lock screen cheesy
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by MrMystrO(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

I knew one of those guys was going to quote me, you are one of those people out there whose life's ambition is to catch up and meet up. whose life is driven by the desire to intimidate and oppress others. The primary motive for all you do is prove you are superior or better than their contemporaries
I’m afraid you’re perhaps living a life derailed from purpose and empty in essence. It is not a truly happy life.

But what's up with all these people sef, Must u bring your Negativity every where u go? How does what u are saying even make sense nw? This is a "Review" For Samsung galaxy s8 which im pretty sure u saw before jumping on the thread. Instead of skipping the thread if u don't like the thread, you went ahead to make a comment that just goes to show ur level of reasoning and obviously, u got a reply, an even modest reply telling to go find your lane and what suits u better, So what's all this Gibberish you're typing this morning Oga? Im pretty sure u must be under aged. Pls take d advice you've been given and go someplace else that suits u and your Negativity Okay?? Bye now.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by hadura29(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2017
Misstechy hope you have mopped the office? don't disturb the cleaners coz you did this one on purpose grin grin Nice review, but abeg speak nigeria english no tongue twisting... One love
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

The primary motive for all you do is prove you are superior or better than their contemporaries

Wow you can tell all that from just one line of sentence? Woah!!!
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by texazzpete(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

But he was 100% right about you. Some things just aren't meant for you. There's a reason low cost phones exist for you to purchase from.
If you can't afford the phone, move aside and stop trying to derail the discussion. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Bossmd: 9:24am On May 04, 2017
The guy that wanted to use it as a Back up and the meme killed me! grin
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by DollarAngel(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2017
MrMystrO:

But what's up with all these people sef, Must u bring your Negativity every where u go? How does what u are saying even make sense nw? This is a "Review" For Samsung galaxy s8 which im pretty sure u saw before jumping on the thread. Instead of skipping the thread if u don't like the thread, you went ahead to make a comment that just goes to show ur level of reasoning and obviously, u got a reply, an even modest reply telling to go find your lane and what suits u better, So what's all this Gibberish you're typing this morning Oga? Im pretty sure u must be under aged. Pls take d advice you've been given and go someplace else that suits u and your Negativity Okay?? Bye now.

Alot of people suffer from Emotional Illiteracy, sorry to tell you this, you are one of them, learn to respect people's opinion, and don't attack their personality, if you are frustrated with life, look for where you can pour it out and not on me Bro, Be wise
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by DollarAngel(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2017
texazzpete:

But he was 100% right about you. Some things just aren't meant for you. There's a reason low cost phones exist for you to purchase from.
If you can't afford the phone, move aside and stop trying to derail the discussion. Cheers.

Another Emotional illiterate NIGGA spotted
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Onedibe1: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

Wateva bro
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by texazzpete(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

Another Emotional illiterate NIGGA spotted

This won't help you make money, petulant child.
All the insults you'll post from here on in, it won't change the fact that you're salty about this phone because it's tantalizingly out of your reach.

My analysis

It sits easy on your soul to fantasize about Mercedez-Benz cars (looking at your past history) because you know it's a pipe dream for you, but it burns you to the core to see a flagship phone that you're just a couple hundred thousand naira short of affording. Instead of taking your own advice and remaining content with what you have, you express this saltiness in bitter posts questioning what others do with their money.

Only prayers can cleanse you of this problem. Contact Pastor Olashore on 08099008080 for special deliverance.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by MrMystrO(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

Alot of people suffer from Emotional Illiteracy, sorry to tell you this, you are one of them, learn to respect people's opinion, and don't attack their personality, if you are frustrated with life, look for where you can pour it out and not on me Bro, Be wise

Lol funny kid. I'm way too blessed to carry Negativity everywhere I go like u kid. Its so sad that The Negativity in u has blocked your brain to d point dat youre not even making even d slightest sense anymore. Truth is I feel so sorry for u kid, its very very obvious that you are pained about something very deeply I don't care to know anyway. Well I hope you've enjoyed d little attention you've gotten cuz this will b d last you will get. Now Bleep off hungry Fool!

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Nobody: 9:55am On May 04, 2017
So not impressed and I opted for iPhone7.
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by DollarAngel(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2017
MrMystrO:

Lol funny kid. I'm way too blessed to carry Negativity everywhere I go like u kid. Its so sad that The Negativity in u has blocked your brain to d point dat youre not even making even d slightest sense anymore. Truth is I feel so sorry for u kid, its very very obvious that you are pained about something very deeply. I don't care to know anyway. Well I hope you've enjoyed d little attention you've gotten cuz this will b d last you will get. Now Bleep off hungry Fool!

All your write up has been based on Negativity is that all you got, believe me they say you are who you Express, you probably using your predicament to attack me, face your problem and deal with it, stop shying away from it
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by ORIJIN201(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

dude is right... Life is about preference and choices... You don't expect everyone to think like you do. Are you telling me those millions out there that would buy this device bought it for the purpose to oppress people who couldn't afford it? common dude you are better than this.
Someone cannot buy something he/she likes again people will call it oppression. btw you saying the phone's battery lasting for one month. Anyone who csn afford to buy a Phone this expensive wouldn't worry about that. Like the dude @onedibe1 said earlier somethings are not meant for some people!

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by DollarAngel(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2017
texazzpete:

All the insults you'll post from here on in, it won't change the fact that you're salty about this phone because it's tantalizingly out of your reach.

My analysis

It sits easy on your soul to fantasize about Mercedez-Benz cars (looking at your past history) because you know it's a pipe dream for you, but it burns you to the core to see a flagship phone that you're just a couple hundred thousand naira short of affording. Instead of taking your own advice and remaining content with what you have, you express this saltiness in bitter posts questioning what others do with their money.

Only prayers can cleanse you of this problem. Contact Pastor Olashore on 08099008080 for special deliverance.

Give your parents that number to call
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by MrMystrO(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2017
texazzpete:

My analysis

Lol Wicked! That guy should be 15 or 16 I'm very sure about that so you can't blame him. That's what u get when everyone regardless of how much subscription u have on ur phone, can have access to dsame space on the Internet. its crazy I tell u.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by DollarAngel(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2017
ORIJIN201:
dude is right... Life is about preference and choices... You don't expect everyone to think like you do. Are you telling me those millions out there that would buy this device bought it for the purpose to oppress people who couldn't afford it? common dude you are better than this.
Someone cannot buy something he/she likes again people will call it oppression. btw you saying the phone's battery lasting for one month. Anyone who csn afford to buy a Phone this expensive wouldn't worry about that. Like the dude @onedibe1 said earlier somethings are not meant for some people!

I wasn't compelling or constraining anyone to think they way I do, I respect people's opinions, that why I give my opinion if it differs from yours. He attacked me to I had to call him to order...
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by ORIJIN201(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

I wasn't compelling or constraining anyone to think they way I do, I respect people's opinions, that why I give my opinion if it differs from yours. He attacked me to I had to call him to order...
Ok.
it's pretty annoying now when anyone acquires anything and shows off on social media they call it oppression. I have not for once condemn these guys showing off, because there is nothing wrong in doing that. The peeps screaming oppression spend too much time on social media to notice it instead of them to find something doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price / Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.