Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation (29539 Views)

Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / 9th NASS: Goje Endorses Kalu For Deputy Senate President (photos) / "Orji Uzor Kalu For President 2019" Posters Spotted In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Youngadvocate(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2017
It is finally revealed that Dr Orji Uzo Kalu led the southeast APC leaders to negotiate the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Independent People of Biafra.

In a congratulatory letter addressed to the former governor of Abia state, one of the counsels to Nnamdi Kanu, Francis Mgboh Esq thanked ex gov Kalu for his role in negotiating the release of IPOB leader, with the presidency.

According to the letter, the APC chieftain, led other APC leaders in southeast to the presidency where the release of the IPOB leader was negotiated.

Barr Ugboh, therefore appealed to Orji Kalu to also reach out for the release of other IPOB members who were denied bail by Justice Nyako.

The letter below is from IPOB lawyer, Francis Mgboh.

http://igbobia.com/?q=revealed-nnamdi-kanu-lawyer-writes-appreciation-letter-to-orji-uzor-kalu-for-negotiating-nnamdi.html

1 Share

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by omofunaab(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2017
Politicians don hijack this freedom fight.

Make dem no use dis guy negotiate 2019 sha

Both APC and PDP politicians wants to take advantage of this guy's popularity.

Most of the problems we are currently facing in Nigeria was caused by this same politicians

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by ruffhandu: 11:29am On May 03, 2017
I smell lies. Let him also negotiate Biafra's release na. make we hear word abeg!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Oildichotomy(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2017
All I can get from this news is the Judiciary is nothing but a pencil in the hand of the Executive.

What a super story

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Tazdroid(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2017
Well, what are brothers for? That kind of influence, effort and concern are probably worth more than gold and silver.

and op, singular and plural forms of "counsel" are the same

4 Likes

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Nobody: 11:55am On May 03, 2017

Nnamdi Kanu is a Legend

Why was Nnamdi Kanu locked up ?? For terrorism ?? Why wasn't​ he charged with the crime and sentenced to 100 years in prison ?? Tell me why, i will wait

Imagine dealing with a whole president and his corrupt system and friends and at the end you won

Buhari and his APC zombies will not be happy about this, especially Omenka

Here is a man who did nothing wrong

You arrested him without any paperwork or arrest warrant, throw him in jail, did a monkey corrupt trial and at the end of everything you failed

If i have the kind of failures​ like Buhari had, i will kill myself

The evil that men do lives with them for the rest of their lives, the person you locked up without any medical assistance, without good food is still healthy and free now while the person who locked him up, goes to London for his medical care and he's is down with serious illness

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by YonkijiSappo: 11:55am On May 03, 2017
It is finally revealed that Dr Orji Uzo Kalu led the southeast APC leaders to negotiate the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Independent People of Biafra.

shocked shocked shocked

I think it is hightime true Igbo lovers of freedom find another group to channel all their frustration energy and hate into.
this IPOB is just not it anymore.

Small small, this guy's case is becoming like that of another Uwazuruike. sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by softmind24: 11:55am On May 03, 2017
angry
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2017
Dis whole ipob tale is becoming too shameful for my understanding! angry

1st it was NK ranting on video dat he is not leaving until his comrades are leaving with him, yet he shamefully left his comrades behind.
Now it's his "lawyer" who still doesn't understand d difference between bail granting and being discharged and acquainted

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by omenkaLives(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2017
According to the letter, the APC chieftain, led other APC leaders in southeast to the presidency where the release of the IPOB leader was negotiated
Lies from the pit of hell. Afonja propaganda. cheesy cheesy

It was Trump that threatened the vegetable to release him. cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Sunnycliff(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2017
The biafran struggle I see is more than just an individual. Political hijacking though I can't say is impossible, may not kill the ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by sauceEEP(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2017
Adonbilivit!!!
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by lemolemo: 11:57am On May 03, 2017
Am no Igbo , but when you mix Ipob and Biafra agitation with the likes of Femi fani kayode and Fayose and now some dirty politicians here and there, it ain't gonna end well !

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by teozey111(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2017
biafra

1 Like

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by SexyNairalander: 11:58am On May 03, 2017
booked
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Tazdroid(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Dis whole ipob tale is becoming too shameful for my understanding! angry

This your comment is quite twisted for my understanding grin

3 Likes

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2017
In other news

Ronaldo banged a hat-trick in a uefa semi but didn't take off his shirt , Messi scored a brace in la liga he took off his shirt ?? ( next Messi hat-trick in uefa he will take off his shorts and underwear)
All barca fans should gather and cum and beat me.
I am in our toilet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by DollarAngel(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2017
Ghhhjuu
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
I am afraid but I think IPOB loyalists should rethink this over and over... Some things aren't just right... I mean, their struggle seems politicised.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by costandi(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
They think we ain't loyal. We are brothers till we die, and we shall fight together till we win!

1 Like

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by damton(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Thespacepilot: 12:02pm On May 03, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

shocked shocked shocked

I think it is hightime true Igbo lovers of freedom find another group to channel all their frustration energy and hate into.
this IPOB is just not it anymore.

Small small, this guyz case is becoming like that of another Uwazuruike. sad
Focus on oduduwa republic..AS if you care about igbos...I thought you called him a tout who has no support from igbo leaders why changing your tone now....
GeneralOjukwu:
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons, why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly?

1. I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria…. LET US NDI, bow down to AFONJA for being the real heroes
Let us stop being afraid of our REAL OPPRESSORS.
NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

A filthy islamic ewedugarian.....You must be the cowards from illorin...Afraid of your tribe to the extent of using another tribe name as your monicker..This is why fulanis conquered illorin....Nonsense skull miners from South West...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Category1: 12:02pm On May 03, 2017
Ndi Igbo
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Thespacepilot: 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:

Go and protect benue state..If you had the spirit of nnamdi kanu i am sure benue wont be an emirate for the fulani caliphate...Again:benue needs you onmenka..

5 Likes

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by oshe11: 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
wit d way dis IPOB thingy is goin d presidency(whoeva dat is) myt jst use politics to KILL it.....

kos d agitation is heading d rong way alredi....

nxt na to transfer moni n Igbos wud b left wit dia hopes DASHED ONES AGAIN...

WHAT A PITY
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by omenkaLives(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am afraid but I think IPOB loyalists should rethink this over and over... Some things aren't just right... I mean, their struggle seems politicised.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Themonster: 12:04pm On May 03, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]

stale trash from ola kai kai grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) / Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) / Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.