Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation (29556 Views)

Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / 9th NASS: Goje Endorses Kalu For Deputy Senate President (photos) / "Orji Uzor Kalu For President 2019" Posters Spotted In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by ontruth(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

He claimed to be sick and he actually tricked your gay friend Buhari to release a dangerous terrorist ??

Why is Buhari ?? On his sick bed moaning like a rat
Your father never achieved or will even ever achieve what he Buhari achieved in life, if any member of your family or yourself never fall sick before then you're making sense but if not then you're just talking trash.

Death is inevitable,His death will attract world leaders,while your father's death will attract just his fellow palm wine tappers.

Claiming to be sick when Usa,Uk e.t.c no mind him hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by ontruth(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Really pained me ??

You know what else pained me ?? The day your father fuccked me in the ass
Ok

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by bizzibodi(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Nnamdi Kanu is a Legend

Why was Nnamdi Kanu locked up ?? For terrorism ?? Why wasn't​ he charged with the crime and sentenced to 100 years in prison ?? Tell me why, i will wait

Imagine dealing with a whole president and his corrupt system and friends and at the end you won

Buhari and his APC zombies will not be happy about this, especially Omenka

Here is a man who did nothing wrong

You arrested him without any paperwork or arrest warrant, throw him in jail, did a monkey corrupt trial and at the end of everything you failed

If i have the kind of failures​ like Buhari had, i will kill myself

The evil that men do lives with them for the rest of their lives, the person you locked up without any medical assistance, without good food is still healthy and free now while the person who locked him up, goes to London for his medical care and he's is down with serious illness
there is a chukwu abiama ooo!so he no do anything abi?we all heard d insults,hate speeches,incitement to war & violence,to remove govtment on radio biafra,i advice kalu to take kanu a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by chilan: 2:49pm On May 03, 2017
Youngadvocate:
It is finally revealed that Dr Orji Uzo Kalu led the southeast APC leaders to negotiate the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Independent People of Biafra.

In a congratulatory letter addressed to the former governor of Abia state, one of the counsels to Nnamdi Kanu, Francis Mgboh Esq thanked ex gov Kalu for his role in negotiating the release of IPOB leader, with the presidency.

According to the letter, the APC chieftain, led other APC leaders in southeast to the presidency where the release of the IPOB leader was negotiated.

Barr Ugboh, therefore appealed to Orji Kalu to also reach out for the release of other IPOB members who were denied bail by Justice Nyako.

The letter below is from IPOB lawyer, Francis Mgboh.

http://igbobia.com/?q=revealed-nnamdi-kanu-lawyer-writes-appreciation-letter-to-orji-uzor-kalu-for-negotiating-nnamdi.html

Dis lawyer sef. See grammatical blunders everywhere for im letter. Chai!
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lies from the pit of hell. Afonja propaganda. cheesy cheesy

It was Trump that threatened the vegetable to release him. cheesy
Your brain need reset if you believe that on the cover page of that fraudulent news paper.

I cant just believe the whole Igbo could be scamed even the educated one.

Sorry not all, Uzor my colleague in the office hates any talk that concerned Biafra.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Handsomecole(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
Food is Ready Politicians.

Where were they when NK was in Kuje? Who heard their voice all this months? Now food is ready and everybody has come to the table. I am surprised that even the NK did not run to greet OUK who faught and negotiated for him instead he is running to dine with his enemies. NK left his lawyer to thank OUK instead of him. I remember how many times OUK was invited to DSS office because of NK but today some people are taking glory falling over themselves to offer bail condition. Well that's the way it is always. After man fight finish woman go get tell the story. God will forever bless OUK for standing up always for NDI Igbo whenever it matters most. God will continue to give him the voice to speak for his people when all lips are sealed in fear. God will continue to give him the courage of a lion to stand for fairness, equity and justice not only for the Igbo's but for all the youths and the the less privileged. Food is ready let's go and chop!!

--Dr Osita Frank Chuks
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by toofit007: 4:04pm On May 03, 2017
Youngadvocate:
It is finally revealed that Dr Orji Uzo Kalu led the southeast APC leaders to negotiate the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Independent People of Biafra.

In a congratulatory letter addressed to the former governor of Abia state, one of the counsels to Nnamdi Kanu, Francis Mgboh Esq thanked ex gov Kalu for his role in negotiating the release of IPOB leader, with the presidency.

According to the letter, the APC chieftain, led other APC leaders in southeast to the presidency where the release of the IPOB leader was negotiated.

Barr Ugboh, therefore appealed to Orji Kalu to also reach out for the release of other IPOB members who were denied bail by Justice Nyako.

http://igbobia.com/?q=revealed-nnamdi-kanu-lawyer-writes-appreciation-letter-to-orji-uzor-kalu-for-negotiating-nnamdi.html
FROM IPOB LEADERSHIP
We want to use this opportunity to notify the public that Muhammadu Buhari’s handlers have once again failed woefully in their amateurish hatchet jobs. There is no iota of truth in all the stories being circulated on the internet safe for the authenticated pictures and videos in which our leader appeared. Our position is that we shall allow these enemies of Biafra to vent and deflate....then we shall bury them with the truth. Please disregard all publications not from radio biafra, IPOB leadership or from authorised ipob spokespersons or IPOB media and publicity Secretary .Biafra Restoration under the supreme leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is irreversible, unassailable and insurmountable. Furthermore, the heart of this project MUST Not be allowed to see corruption. While we pay courtesy call to some individuals and groups, we want to make bold to say that such should not be taken for granted.....this is a very direct warning to those who want to use the opportunity for their own selfish political advantage. They know that there is a gagging order restraining our leader from speaking for now to the press, remove this order and the zoo will sink overnight.Be rest assured that we are doing something about it.Please, be advised that IPOB can never negotiate the freedom of Biafran people for money. This platform cannot be MONITISED. Millions have sacrificed their lives for goodness sake.Be guided accordingly Biafrans, friends of Biafra and humanity at large. Remain resolute, remain courageous, remain focused never set your eyes off the ball!
Uche Mefor
Deputy Leader
Indigenous People of Biafra[IPOB]
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by toofit007: 4:34pm On May 03, 2017
Youngadvocate:

believe this letter, and be bought. they think we are fools am very sure that this is not the end of the game, they may even formulate another letter and say it was written by nnamdi kanu to William obiano in appreciation. but for me or I can't believe this trash of a thing called letter. we still stand on biafra or death.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by toofit007: 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Orji Uzo Kalu media teams on rampage trying to brainwash the gullible ones with cheap propaganda all in the name of presidential ticket come 2019, they thought we biafrans can be bought with this useless trash, they don't know formidable and determined we are toward restoring biafra. I will only take them serious when Nnamdi kanu tells biafrans to vote Orji Uzo Kanu for president come 2019,but until then all their propagandas are sweet able for the dustbin. am the least their propagandas can brainwash.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Caseless: 4:48pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lies from the pit of hell. Afonja propaganda. cheesy cheesy

It was Trump that threatened the vegetable to release him. cheesy
lol@vegetable.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by toofit007: 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
Youngadvocate:

I said it........ pls read this https://www.naij.com/1102649-exclusive-nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-denies-writing-orji-uzor-kalu.html
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by ifraudiaa: 4:53pm On May 03, 2017
nnamdi kanu's wish has come true. his wish is to be noticed. for those people saying that nnamdi kanu is fighting for gullible iboes nnamdi is only interested in what he can gain from the nigerian state.

nnamdi kanu was released on health grounds but he dosent look like a sick person. kanu has been moving around nigeria meeting ffk iboe senators politicians etcetera. I wonder why nnamdi has not met with market leaders traders labourers people that fought for his freedom. these people lost their families while fighting for nnamdi.

the people who were charged along with nnamdi are still rotting in prison. some protesters are still in police cells some died in prison.

I feel sorry for gullible iboes who put their hope in fraud nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by ipobbigot7: 5:40pm On May 03, 2017
Ooh, so it was not the biafuro governor Fayose and the Yoruba man that left his chop remain to Ojukwu FFK that facilitated the release of Kanu.

Kanu the coward became helpless and have to sent Kalu to help him organize people to go and beg Buhari for him.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Thespacepilot: 5:58pm On May 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Stop pissing your pants when you hear HAUSA !
Get out from here..
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by jpphilips(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2017
Anybody who remotely believes for a second nnamdi kanu knows where and how to get Biafra, is suffering from an undisclosed ailment popularly identified around the head.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by jpphilips(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2017
toofit007:
FROM IPOB LEADERSHIP
We want to use this opportunity to notify the public that Muhammadu Buhari’s handlers have once again failed woefully in their amateurish hatchet jobs. There is no iota of truth in all the stories being circulated on the internet safe for the authenticated pictures and videos in which our leader appeared. Our position is that we shall allow these enemies of Biafra to vent and deflate....then we shall bury them with the truth. Please disregard all publications not from radio biafra, IPOB leadership or from authorised ipob spokespersons or IPOB media and publicity Secretary .Biafra Restoration under the supreme leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is irreversible, unassailable and insurmountable. Furthermore, the heart of this project MUST Not be allowed to see corruption. While we pay courtesy call to some individuals and groups, we want to make bold to say that such should not be taken for granted.....this is a very direct warning to those who want to use the opportunity for their own selfish political advantage. They know that there is a gagging order restraining our leader from speaking for now to the press, remove this order and the zoo will sink overnight.Be rest assured that we are doing something about it.Please, be advised that IPOB can never negotiate the freedom of Biafran people for money. This platform cannot be MONITISED. Millions have sacrificed their lives for goodness sake.Be guided accordingly Biafrans, friends of Biafra and humanity at large. Remain resolute, remain courageous, remain focused never set your eyes off the ball!
Uche Mefor
Deputy Leader
Indigenous People of Biafra[IPOB]

Your hypnotic lord and master is even scared of the Zoo gagging order? Thank god for Kuje prisons grin grin grin grin It gives sense to watery brains like Nnamdi Kanu. Any individual dead or alive who remotely believes nnamdi Kanu knows where or how to get Biafra is suffering from an undisclosed ailment usually around the head!!

1 Like

Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by jpphilips(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2017
toofit007:
believe this letter, and be bought. they think we are fools am very sure that this is not the end of the game, they may even formulate another letter and say it was written by nnamdi kanu to William obiano in appreciation. but for me or I can't believe this trash of a thing called letter. we still stand on biafra or death.

You sure gonna die alone, where is the NPF?
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by cbngov01(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2017
....Sagacity in this instance have proved shocked can someone tell this barrister it's proven!
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by Samtob90(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Nnamdi Kanu is a Legend

Why was Nnamdi Kanu locked up ?? For terrorism ?? Why wasn't​ he charged with the crime and sentenced to 100 years in prison ?? Tell me why, i will wait

Imagine dealing with a whole president and his corrupt system and friends and at the end you won

Buhari and his APC zombies will not be happy about this, especially Omenka

Here is a man who did nothing wrong

You arrested him without any paperwork or arrest warrant, throw him in jail, did a monkey corrupt trial and at the end of everything you failed

If i have the kind of failures​ like Buhari had, i will kill myself

The evil that men do lives with them for the rest of their lives, the person you locked up without any medical assistance, without good food is still healthy and free now while the person who locked him up, goes to London for his medical care and he's is down with serious illness

did you know how many judges he had rejected? that was why he stayed too long
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by ogahug: 11:54pm On May 03, 2017
I weep for this country and almost ashamed to be called a Nigerian. This is a serious indictment on our judiciary that is supposed to be the last hope of a common man. Can we now infer from the foregoing that Court judgements are mere reading of transcripts from the presidency. A judge now enquires Buhari's opinion before he delivers a judgement. The bail granted to Nnamdi KANU was actually a mere transcript from Aso Rock and not a decision reached by the court within thin the ambient of the law of the country. May God help us.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by paramakina202: 1:13am On May 04, 2017
All na propaganda from BMC and as usual they will fail.
Re: Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation by paramakina202: 3:04am On May 04, 2017
Stop using Kanu’s name to fabricate statements, IPOB warns On May 4, 20171:58 amIn NewsComments By Vincent Ujumadu Awka—THE Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, warned, yesterday, against what it described as the fabrication of letters and stories purporting same to have been written by its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, by some unnamed individuals. Though the Media and Publicity Secretary of IPOB, Mr Emma Powerful, was not specific about such letters and stories, he said Kanu, who was granted bail last week after being detained for nearly two years, had not given anybody any authority to issue any statement on his behalf. According to him, those involved were trying to blaspheme Kanu by writing press statements in his name without consultation. He said: “We warn those behind this calculated campaign of calumny, especially the APC propaganda machinery and their affiliates, to stop this despicable immoral act or face the wrath of IPOB. IPOB members on solidarity march “Those behind this latest show of shame should be fully aware that our leader is unable to speak up against these fabrications as he was barred from speaking to the media by Justice Binta Nyako, who imposed unconstitutionally draconian gagging order as part of his bail condition. “These people are fully aware that our leader cannot grant press interview for now and it is appalling and immoral for them to be writing press statements in the name of our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, without proper consultation. “Furthermore, the leader of IPOB has said it a long time ago that his only focus is to restore Biafra and nothing else, and anybody trying to bring restructuring of Nigeria into the struggle for the liberation of Biafra is doing so at his or her own detriment.” “Therefore, any person or group of persons who thinks that our leader can even dream of agreeing to restructuring or tampering with the ethos of the struggle is an enemy of the struggle.” He stated that the struggle for Biafra independence was a divine project, which no man could stop, insisting that the suffering of the people of Biafra in Nigeria had reached the point of no return. Cadet Advertises Affiliates Authority Bedrooms Boxing Breakdowns Chains Commissioned Conditions Cadet

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/stop-using-kanus-name-fabricate-statements-ipob-warns/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) / Why Pdp‘ll Lose Kogi Guber Election- Ayodele / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.