Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health (20022 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by Mustay(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2017
If Nigerian politics is anything to go by, I will take Akande's statement as a signal. Bearing in mind that APC is a merger of different parties, the APC Youth Frontier or what have you may just be another segment from the merged parties or not even connected at all to APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by Bolster(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

This sub is meant for Tinubu and his loyalists.

These Mamman Daura camp are leaving no stone unturned in their war against Jagaban and his loyalists. The only way out is for Jagaban and his people to join forces with us ahead of 2019.

Do you have to link every little pettifoggery in APC to Asiwaju Tinubu? And y'all PDP lots will claim you're not infatuated with Tinubu. You guys refused to acknowledge his enormous contributions to the ousting of Jonathan but now you're wishing he join your clan so you could win 2019. Save us the whirlwind and make up your mind already on the importance of Jagaban in Nigerian politics.
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by Ngokafor(f): 12:58pm On May 03, 2017
originalKsp:

He was in high spirit and on top of his job yesterday but in low spirit and below his job today? or Why wasn't he present at the FEC meeting today?

"You can fool all the people some of the
time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Abraham Lincoln

.... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by Alanzazani: 12:59pm On May 03, 2017
when they took over the helm of affairs they kept telling us to be patient. Baba would have got down to business and started working tirelessly but he chose to junkeet round the world ironically. It is two years of drama without any improvement in the life of the ordinary Nigerian.
A government of propaganda fighting among itself

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by dikeigbo2(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2017
End time youths,youths of no nation,bought over youths and false youths

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by SycophanticGoat: 1:35pm On May 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I'm loving this drama

APC Youth recommends Bisi Akande an APC chieftain for psychiatric test.

MY TAKE: Bisi Akande should not go alone, he must go with Tinubu, Akiolu, Sarrki, Omenkalives,

kindly help me nominate other patients

Ngeneukwenu, vedaxcool, demdem, FriendNG, Madridguy, Mynd44, Gbawe, Passingshot, Dropshot, Gberra, egift, beremx, etc... grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by Pro2makx(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2017
More of this please.
Next match fixture: : Buhari vs Osinbajo
And then next....
My Bible tells me, there shall be no peace for the wicked.
APC will know no peace.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by abumeinben(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2017
The youths that are supposed to take their future seriously, in their hands are supporting a tired and retired soldier.
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by johnsonedidiong(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2017
he has said the truth if you like killed him he has spoken

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by AbuEzeFemi(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2017
when a youth is cutting a tree the elders know where the tree will fall
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by obinoral1179(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

This sub is meant for Tinubu and his loyalists.

These Mamman Daura camp are leaving no stone unturned in their war against Jagaban and his loyalists. The only way out is for Jagaban and his people to join forces with us ahead of 2019.
subtle toasting....... Well nothing is impossible.
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by maasoap(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
CplusJason:
Lmfao! grin I've to agree with Bisi Akande, And i also agree with the so called APC youth.

God bless the PDP.

God bless Delta state.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Seriously? Anyway, gods have already blessed him with fortunes of people like you.
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by bewildered: 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
*NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES*

"A serious government will fix power problem in 6 months."
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)

"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after 2 years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)

"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP."
- Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)

"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over d unceremonious removal of d Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr AndrewYakubu." (APC August 4, 2014, Channels TV)

"Jonathan is leading a vision less government. " - Yemi Oshinbajo(December 22, 2014, Thisday & tweet@ProfOsinbajo)

"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to d violence being unleashed on some parts of d country."El Rufai(Aug 2012)

"grin only solution to d present political uncertainty in d country is for d National Assembly to set machineries in motion for d impeachment of ailing President Umoru Musa Yar 'Adua. " - Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

"Why is d nation’s currency, d Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while d South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)

"Give Nigerians a daily update on d health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem d growing rumours surrounding his state of health. " - Lai Mohammed Dec 21, 2009 (The Nation)

"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation."
- APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)

"grin recent proscription of Boko Haram & Ansaru violates d Constitution."- Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)

"I have decided, as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out & campaign again & ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again." - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"People are now appointed to top posts bcuz of d influence a "few people" wield.Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come & head an agency or a ministerial position," - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen & my living room & d other room."
- Buhari (Oct 14, 2016, BBC/Punch)

"Buhari is giving cabals billions through forex subsidy." -Emir Sanusi (Aug26, 2016, Daily Trust)

"I can sit in my garden, make billions through forex without sweat."– Emir of Kano (August 25, 2016)

"The funds spended were properly spended."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister (Dec19, 2016, Punch/YouTube)

"Athletes don't need training to win medals."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister(September 12, 2016.

"I and my ministers must declare our assets."- Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect (April 13, 2015, NigerianEye)

Be careful of what you say today 'cos of tomorrow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by assamu1122(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmm. Just passing by
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by GMbuharii: 5:57pm On May 03, 2017
Magana de la cone heads. Its their silly way of life,betrayals,dog eating dog,WASHING THEIR DIRTY LINENS IN PUBLIC,..what a ppl!

Buh wait o,are those cone head yoots claiming to be patriots?! I laff in brown roof sophistication grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by Tinyemeka(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I'm loving this drama

MY TAKE: Bisi Akande should not go alone, he must go with Tinubu, Akiolu, Sarrki, Omenkalives,

Ngeneukwuenu, Berem, Beremx, Hungerbad, etc
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by geekay4real(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2017
This so called APC youths need psychiatric test because these are future leaders that need to uphold integrity of this country yet they playing politics of sentiment. Nigerians need to know the health status of their president. This is the same man who antagonised Yaradua to resign because of his health status. Until we are all able to see things in right directions without being sentimental, then the country will move forward. Kudos to baba Akande and never mind the insane youths
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by bejeria101(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2017
See mumu zombies,btw their sick relic and akande who needs more help. Awon opönu iya!
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by bejeria101(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2017
policy12:

Youth for that matter..are they not suppose to be the one to lead the March against a veg working from home presido.. What did Bisi say that is not the truth?

I wept for this country..

A country that hates the truth with a passion. I tire
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by tifany89(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I'm loving this drama

U forgot modath&ngenenkwu abi wetin
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by juman(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2017
APC performance on economy is bad.

They should fix the economy, that is the most important.
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by sameagles(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2017
This so called APC youth brain needs to be refulblish, the President has health problems and he need prayer which is what the man Bisi akande still concluded on that we should all pray for him, everyone that has been paid to comment on issue that concern this Nation Nigeria, based on sentiment, may the wrath of God rest upon you all
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by emi14: 1:48am On May 04, 2017
Youth, how old are you thieves.
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by Cityguy: 10:30am On May 04, 2017
policy12:

Youth for that matter..are they not suppose to be the one to lead the March against a veg working from home presido.. What did Bisi say that is not the truth?

I wept for this country..
So unfortunate. These ones are without sense. It was wise counsel those reprobates in the name of youths are refusing. What an elder sees sitting, young ones may not see it even if they climb the tallest of masts. I don't know why politics in Nigeria attracts uncouth, vilest, uninformed and intolerable minds. Once you don't see things from their prism, name-calling and abuses start. We wouldn't give up on this country irrespective of what we see of the so-called youths.
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by Cityguy: 10:31am On May 04, 2017
sameagles:
This so called APC youth brain needs to be refulblish, the President has health problems and he need prayer which is what the man Bisi akande still concluded on that we should all pray for him, everyone that has been paid to comment on issue that concern this Nation Nigeria, based on sentiment, may the wrath of God rest upon you all
Amen to that. Enough is enough.
Re: APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health by Cityguy: 10:32am On May 04, 2017
bejeria101:
See mumu zombies,btw their sick relic and akande who needs more help. Awon opönu iya!
O ya mi lenu oooo. Awon omo ale to n fi owo osi juwe Ile baba won.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP / Climate Change: Lagos May Vanish In 50 Years - Experts / Controversy Over Al-makura’s Son’s Alleged N1.5B Wedding In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.