Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos (4905 Views)

Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Lara24(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2017

A plus size Nigerian Instagram user, @Queen-biola, who took to the social media to share photos of herself where she wore no P@nties and bra, really wants to set the internet on fire with her photos. However, someone who reportedly knows her, alleged that she sleeps with Nigerian P@.rn King, Kingtblakhoc alongside her friends.

Here are more photos and some reactions from Nigerians;

Click here to see more photos of her http://gemnaija.com.ng/2017/05/03/nigerian-lady-breaks-internet-nde-photos-photos-8/
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by HRwells: 11:44am On May 03, 2017
OMFG...my eyes, it burns! angry angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2017
I feel like vomiting.
Whatsoever is between her legs, covered by her fat laps must be nasty.

The beautiful ones don't do this, it always this ones with toad-like body shape angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Meekmind(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2017
Lara24:

A plus size Nigerian Instagram user, @Queen-biola, who took to the social media to share photos of herself where she wore no P@nties and bra, really wants to set the internet on fire with her photos. However, someone who reportedly knows her, alleged that she sleeps with Nigerian P@.rn King, Kingtblakhoc alongside her friends.

Here are more photos and some reactions from Nigerians;

Click here to see more photos of her http://gemnaija.com.ng/2017/05/03/nigerian-lady-breaks-internet-nde-photos-photos-8/
Taah...who owns this shapeless Gp tank? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 03, 2017
warris dis na sad

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 03, 2017
Madam you too old for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2017
This legendary meme shows how i feel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 03, 2017
Attention Seekers.OLOSHO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 03, 2017
Mynd44 - your attention is needed here abeg grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On May 03, 2017
angry sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2017
The lady is such a bastard
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by sage2good(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2017
Breaks the bed more like cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Kelly2713(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2017
tongue

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by hernandson(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2017
orisirisi make I talk now make I chop ban...first ban na just one day,this one fit be till rapture :-
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 03, 2017
plenty are mad but very few are roaming.
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Tazdroid(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2017
HRwells:
OMFG...my eyes, it burns! angry angry lipsrsealed
your eyes? "It" burns? undecided ... Na cyclops u be grin?
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by Tazdroid(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2017
How can an obese fvck break the internet? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos by HRwells: 11:35pm On May 03, 2017
Tazdroid:
your eyes? "It" burns? undecided ... Na cyclops u be grin?
Abeg diz image wey just give me mental scarring fit turn person to mutant o grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. / My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady / Nothing Hurt Like Being Beautiful, Single & Hot- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.