Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

More Skeletons!: Guys Or Ladies: And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Skeletons!: Guys Or Ladies: And Why? (641 Views)

Can U Allow Your Bride Wear Any Of These Or Ladies, Can U? / Ladies With Big Boobs Or Ladies With Big Hips(yansh): Which Do U Prefer? / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Skeletons!: Guys Or Ladies: And Why? by Flybulous(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Sometimes i ponder who's got more skeletons of the Guys OR Ladies and not just that? But Why they have to do it even to the detriment of loved ones, Especially Married Couples!
Re: More Skeletons!: Guys Or Ladies: And Why? by effex(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
the issue of keeping skeletons isnt determined by or dominated by gender. it has more to do with the individual. so u could have a guy with lots of skeletons and i could know a chik with an equally large number.
Re: More Skeletons!: Guys Or Ladies: And Why? by Dark1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ OP: Guys have skeletons in their cupboard, ladies have cemeteries in theirs. QED! lipsrsealed tongue cool

Why?. . . ladies are secretive and the African settings frowns @ ladies who aren't virtuous, hence the ladies be forced to hide their previous conquest(s) from the poor bobo and when/if he ever gets to know. . . it becomes a tale of, how she kept so & so from me.

(1) (Reply)

Verify Ur Paypal Account / Phone Pals(blind Date) / Need A Serious Girl 4 Rltnship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.