Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (17707 Views)

Poll: Which group enjoys kissing more?

Guys: 32% (61 votes)
Ladies: 67% (126 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2010
Guys and ladies, l want you to give your best on this issue.  Because I've heard ladies saying guys love it more.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by 190: 11:43am On May 01, 2010
the ladies love it more,

like myself.
I love kissing like my life depends on it

i can kiss for hours!

its bin a while i kissed doug! wink
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by jenibayo(f): 11:45am On May 01, 2010
I hate to kiss.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by sizzlers(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2010
like it but only watch that in movies, till i am finally settled with a wify,
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by ElRazur: 11:59am On May 01, 2010
I love to kiss. I can kiss for hours non stop and when am fcccukking, just put all those kiss juice in my mouth I love it. Yeah am nasty and dirttty, do I look like I give a shittttt what you think? grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2010
jenibayo:

I hate to kiss.

U hate to kiss ke?okay lemme ask u dis questions,1.why do u say dat,meaning do u have any reason?? 2. Have u ever kissed B4?3.do u have a bf?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by jenibayo(f): 12:07pm On May 01, 2010
I av not kiss b4 or had sex b4 so am still very cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2010
190:

the ladies love it more,

like myself.
I love kissing like my life depends on it

i can kiss for hours!

its bin a while i kissed doug! wink

Huh?u love kissing for hours ke?where precisely do u love kissing for hours?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by onstelly(f): 12:18pm On May 01, 2010
sizzlers:

like it but only watch that in movies, till i am finally settled with a wify,
Say d true, as 4 me i loved kissing very much oh!
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2010
jenibayo:

I av not kiss b4 or had intimacy b4 so am still very cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And u want me to believe dat?u havent kissed n had intimacy before.How old are u if l may ask?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by 190: 12:27pm On May 01, 2010
deevick246:

Huh?u love kissing for hours ke?where precisely do u love kissing for hours?
everywhere,
the lips esp when they are inviting!
then, other areas.
I love exploring,

I can also risk taking a dive in2 the ocean if its cool with her!
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 12:29pm On May 01, 2010
ElRazur:

I love to kiss. I can kiss for hours non stop and when am fcccukking, just put all those kiss juice in my mouth I love it. Yeah am nasty and dirttty, do I look like I give a shittttt what you think? grin
Nasty just don't try dat wif me o! tongue

@OP Depending on who can kiss berra
wink tongue
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by jenibayo(f): 12:30pm On May 01, 2010
deevick246:

And u want me to believe dat?u havent kissed n had intimacy before.How old are u if l may ask?

Am still a baby, am 15years old.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2010
190:

everywhere,
the lips esp when they are inviting!
then, other areas.
I love exploring,

I can also risk taking a dive in2 the ocean if its cool with her!

Interesting,so are u married?becos l feel someone like u cant stay for a day without doing ur thin with ur mouth
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by 190: 12:38pm On May 01, 2010
deevick246:

Interesting,so are u married?becos l feel someone like u cant stay for a day without doing your thin with your mouth

well i aint married
i dont have tyme for women,
or no damn s3x now cos ive got 2
put my heads and plans on my masters!!

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by sizzlers(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2010
am not listening
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by ElRazur: 1:03pm On May 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

Nasty just don't try dat wif me o! tongue

@OP Depending on who can kiss berra
wink tongue

Omo I am eating you from the neck straight up from the first date. And when I ask you to come closer that I wanna tell you something nice, I am just gonna stick like slurpy tongue down your ears until it comes out from the other one. I am that nasty. grin

Omo the nastier it is, the better it gets. cool
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Sonia4love(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2010
I love kissing and licking kiss cool
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by 190: 1:21pm On May 01, 2010
Licking wetin!! shocked shocked

spermatozoa shocked shocked
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Sonia4love(f): 1:26pm On May 01, 2010
Sonia4love:

I love kissing and liking kiss cool
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 1:26pm On May 01, 2010
ElRazur:

Omo I am eating you from the neck straight up from the first date. And when I ask you to come closer that I wanna tell you something nice, I am just gonna stick like slurpy tongue down your ears until it comes out from the other one. I am that nasty. grin

Omo the nastier it is, the better it gets. cool
I am not coming 2 d BBQ again. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by ElRazur: 1:28pm On May 01, 2010
We don't want any ugly chicka either. grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2010
Where are all da sexy guys n ladies,dat love to use dere mouth to chop lips,dick,kitty etc,come over here and give ur kandid experience.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by 190: 1:33pm On May 01, 2010
i dey here^^
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 1:39pm On May 01, 2010
ElRazur:

We don't want any ugly chicka either. grin
Seriously,i ain't just know na because of u embarassed tongue
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by ElRazur: 1:40pm On May 01, 2010
MO gbo. But you need me in your life. grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 1:43pm On May 01, 2010
I can breath without u don't worry. . . tongue grin
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2010
Sonia4love:

I love kissing and licking kiss cool

u sound hot,so do u love to be kissed and licked too?do u have any pleasurable or memoriable experience?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by Woke4all(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2010
I can't tell of others but to me i gbadu kissing and i can do sucking like sucking bombi to bimbo.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by 190: 3:03pm On May 01, 2010
i will like to send my tongue down in between the legs of a woman.
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by deevick246(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2010
190:

i will like to send my tongue down in between the legs of a woman.

Hmmm which lady would u love to do that to on NL or else where?
Re: Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? by hbabe(f): 3:20pm On May 01, 2010
I think it depends on individuals. It isn't gender sensitive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / Sex Positions Inside Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.