Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Bleeding Love by Chicybez - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleeding Love by Chicybez (688 Views)

My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. / I Used Blade To Shave My Pussy, Now It's Bleeding / Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeding Love by Chicybez by Chicybez: 3:48pm On May 03, 2017
CHAPTER1

" If i can, i will write your name in the sky so every one could see and know that you are truly loved by Torvic".... This was the sweetest hand written message card Oma got on her 22nd birthday by her then Heart throb -turned to be her heart Trauma now.

Little did Oma know that the things that made her smile two years back - the pleasant memories of learning new food, new language, new life style, the fantasies of walking down the Aisle alongside her father-figure head, the plans of having kids together, traveling around the world and growing old together with Torvic will only be shattered into pieces like a mirror glass that could not be picked together when dashed on a rock.

How could a four harmless letter word hurt like a piecing arrow through the eyes, how could it really make a king, a slave and a Queen, a maid in their Kingdom. It hurts like a hot iron placed in the tongue as a means of identity during the slave master's Period, Its so painful like a
woman in a prolonged labor with no sign of the baby's head anywhere

oh Love, oh Love where is thy sting?

It was actually actually on a Friday evening when Oma has closed from her normal banker-life busy scheduled and boarded a tri-cycle (popularly known as Keke -napep) with lots of plans for her lonely weekend. she has planned having the best of lonely weekend where she would do nothing but pamper her self by sleeping, watching good movies, listening to cool music and reading nice book as usual.......

TO BE CONTINUED....

NOTE: pls ur comments will encourage the continuity.

In the "keke Napep", Oma in her usual respectful manner greeted the stranger she met inside, sat down, started playing with her phone and the Mr Stranger never flinched an eye as he answered halfheartedly as they continued the journey in silence. on getting to a Traffic light Hold up, Mr "Stranger" bought a Peach cold drink and while getting it from the hawk boy, mistakenly splash water on Oma but immediately apologized "Hey am sorry"; "Its no problem" was the gentle reply from Oma as the journey continued. on getting to his destination, Mr Stranger brought out a N200 note and was expecting a balance of N50 from the Tri-cycle rider who has no lower denomination to give back as a balance. Mr Stranger was not ready to let go his balance and the Rider has no intention of letting go his money either and this lingered for two minutes and Oma volunteered to pay the fare. The Rider looked at Oma and told the The Stranger in Hausa Language "ai kasamu mata" meaning " you have gotten a wife". The Stranger smiled and used to opportunity to ask Oma for her contact, Oma politely refused but he never gave up till Oma gave him her BB PIN(g) so he could just let her be in peace as they parted ways.

CHAPTER 2 LOADING......

Pls keep d comments coming
........................................................................................
...................................................................................

Oma woke up in the middle of the night so confused on the dream she had, she could not decipher the dream at all. In her dream, She was at Torvic's place, trying to prepare a meal after the meal, she saw her self in a very calm garden with Torvic, taking a stroll, smiling at the chirping birds, the flowing water and the cool breeze... everything was really perfect until He tried to kiss her, she froze at this point, looked deep into his eyes and then she woke up.

OMA............

A young lady of twenty one years old (as at then) is an epitome of what an average gentle man would want to have for the rest of his life. she is a sweet -natured girl of placid disposition. she is neither dark, nor light skinned- let us say, "chocolaty", averagely height-ed with a fragile feminine body physic. she is a kind of lady that lightens a dark room with her pleasant aura. her voice alone can melt even the most stone-hear ted man in fact, that is her strongest asset.......

Oma wondered why she should be dreaming of a stranger she knows nothing about-absolutely nothing, not even his Mother-given name. she tried so hard to get the thought of this stranger off her mind for the rest of the night to no avail.

Early the next morning being Saturday, Oma felt so weak to even get off from bed due to the sleepless night she had. She looked at her black Berry phone for the 100th time in a minute. She received a lot of pings but to her, she has seen nothing, she wondered why it was taking the Stranger an Eternity to ping her but she wondered more why she is even becoming obsess with this stranger and she felt bad about it. Oma decided to go about her normal weekend planned routine, putting the thought of the stranger behind her mind.

Picking up a book she bought couple of weeks ago, "FIFTY SHADES OF GREY", she flipped and flipped through the book with no interest, "what could be wrong with me"? Oma questioned. Dropping the book, she dashed into the bathroom, took a shower, hurriedly dress up and left the house before she goes crazy with romantic fantasies of a total stranger.

"wow" Oma exclaimed, this is just half past ten and the whole pool area of Royal Tropicana Hotel is bubbling with lots of people- people of different skin color, different ascent, different motive, etc. she hurriedly went into the bathroom, took a shower to fulfill the rules set by the management of the Hotel, before rushing into the pool. she really do not know how to swim but her love for the pool is like a copied assignment (lol)- you just copy to pass the exams without understanding what you have copied-

she closed her eyes, breathing very deeply and try not to think of anything but the feel of the water on her body which was very relaxing and soothing.

TORVIC................

A young man of thirty one years old (as at then) with a figure like an actor from Hollywood. Torvic looks far younger than his age, infact closely looking at him, you would swear that he is between the age bracket of 26-28years. he has a very nice masculine body build up- Broad chest, moderate waist, husky voice with a killer's smile. He is a very positive person witha positive vibe.

"oh my gosh" exclaimed Torvic, "I need to ping her so she wont think that I am an ungrateful fellow" picking up his phone, he realized that his battery was down and the so-called NEPA is yet to restore the power supply. He became so restless that he do not know what to do, he does not have her number, he would have even try calling her with his brother's phone. what option is left for him other than to pray and wait for the power Authority to restore power which might take like forever.

It is already 2pm on Sunday with no sign of Nepa, Torvic became restless and left his place to charge his phone at a fast food joint. This is absolutely not his kind of person but he had to do it. Because he MUST keep in tourch with this nice soft-spoken, kind hearted girl he met whom he believed he has a soft spot for even without knowing a thing about her.

He wondered, how did she even look like- "she better be facially beautiful oo, because i cant date a -not so cute looking lady " Torvic muttered to him self.

comments plsssssssss

CHAPTER3 LOADING............

Re: Bleeding Love by Chicybez by RolaDiva(f): 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmmm...loving this...

Continue...got ur back
Re: Bleeding Love by Chicybez by marvin902(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2017
nice
Re: Bleeding Love by Chicybez by demgo: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2017
We've been expecting a continuation of this mouth watering story but it's like since torvic muttered to himself, the story has also muttered to oblivion?

How are you keeping strong my friend? Hope you are going from strength to strength. Please nothing is the end of life. I will like to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Sex And... / Best Sex Tips Ever / "BLACK NOVEMBER" A Must Watch Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.