Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Sex And... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And... (690 Views)

10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And... by 9jayes: 7:22am On May 11, 2017
Have you ever quenched your depression with sex before?. When I'm depressed sex does nothing for the depression just help to pass the time. After the sex more depression sets in. But I fvck everytime I'm depressed.
Re: Sex And... by Nobody: 7:28am On May 11, 2017
grin

Uumm....how cud u concentrate while ur so down? embarassed
Re: Sex And... by Dotwillis1(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2017
undecided

Re: Sex And... by Agadsman(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2017
Then yours is not depression, cos when you ar truly depressed, nothing feels good anymore, everything around you suddenly becomes irritating and sour.....maybe yours is just frustration which is very common.
Re: Sex And... by Nobody: 8:14am On May 11, 2017
Agadsman:
Then yours is not depression, cos when you ar truly depressed, nothing feels good anymore, everything around you suddenly becomes irritating and sour.....maybe yours is just frustration which is very common.

Re: Sex And... by Agadsman(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=AggressiveFucker post=56409813][/quote]

Lol, bros u got no chill oo, someone is "depressed" here and you are laughing like this? Where is you pity??...hahahaha
Re: Sex And... by 9jayes: 10:36pm On May 11, 2017
DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY check my sig .

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent!!! A Must Read!!! / Nigerian Man Narrates Explosive S*xual Experience With Neighbour's Wife / Chat Rooms 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.