Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,788 members, 7,959,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . (5283 Views)

I Am Cheating On My Lovely Cute Fit Husband With A 2 Min Man. / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 03, 2017
Raymondenyi:

Thanks dear...
You are welcome, but she's flat and straight sha undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
nothing does u , how u see the girl na?

those fallen things sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol, they are flat like that of an old woman. She come ugly on top am
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by BeautifulGuy(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2017
Op, how did you give bonny fish 10/10? shocked rated: - 6/10 grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2017
Alesandese:

She's a runway model, that's how they look
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by JudeJude: 6:32pm On May 03, 2017
ruggedised:

lol, they are flat like that of an old woman. She come ugly on top am
not just ugly she wor wor
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by sinaj(f): 6:34pm On May 03, 2017
ojun50:

ok make i ask Lady F
smelly na aje, he doesn't do swallow only salad tongue
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by ojun50(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2017
sinaj:
smelly na aje, he doesn't do swallow only salad tongue

no wonder bt wait do u leave with him?
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by thesuave10(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2017
Alesandese:

You busty and curved? cheesy grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 03, 2017
thesuave10:

You busty and curved? cheesy grin
Sadly we aren't rating "Me" . undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by thesuave10(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2017
Alesandese:
Sadly we aren't rating "Me" . undecided

Totally. I wanna rate you tho. So tell me.... grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Totally. I wanna rate you tho. So tell me.... grin
As flat and busty as you can guess, As straight and curvy as you can imagine. There you have your answer smiley
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 03, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, go check. wink
Lol u two
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Laveda(f): 6:51pm On May 03, 2017
Nice body

I like her long legs.
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Newboss(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2017
1/10
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 03, 2017
She's cute, will rate her 8/10

FTBoy ; come see your spec.

Amnotdrunk ; you ain't left out...
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by sinaj(f): 6:53pm On May 03, 2017
ojun50:

no wonder bt wait do u leave with him?
erm... lemme ask him lipsrsealed
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by thesuave10(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2017
Alesandese:
As flat and busty as you can guess, As straight and curvy as you can imagine. There you have your answer smiley

The image I have in my head couldn't have been created by God. This image sha grin cheesy. Let me recreate it as slim and flat tongue
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2017
Raymondenyi:

Because I don't think u are right;

I have fantastic sense of judgement , and I know what's good
You asked them to rate her and you're still spewing trash...oga park well abeg undecided

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Justeenaleo(f): 6:57pm On May 03, 2017
Fresh skin (good photographer)/ (healthy eating ) Flat tummy (good girl) Fresh boobs (better pikin) She try abeg 10/10

3 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by FTBOY: 7:00pm On May 03, 2017
PaulKillerman:
She's cute, will rate her 8/10

FTB-oy ; come see your spec.

Amnotd-runk ; you ain't left out...
too much filters, bro...so i can't rate her. even i must, she's not beyond 5/10. that your chic is by far prettier.

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 03, 2017
Bo0bs showcasing...
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by HughJazz(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2017
she is fit.

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Cool23(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2017
Model for which village
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by ojun50(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2017
sinaj:
erm... lemme ask him lipsrsealed
ok
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 03, 2017
Justeenaleo:
Fresh skin (good photographer)/ (healthy eating )
Flat tummy (good girl)
Fresh boobs (better pikin)
She try abeg 10/10
thanks dear... good talk... u are truthful...
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 03, 2017
HughJazz:
she is fit.
thanks dear...
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Rukkydelta(f): 9:17pm On May 03, 2017
Nice shape
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by mekybabe1: 9:19pm On May 03, 2017
She try. Breast is still firm.
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Gebbson007(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2017
Dz 1 na model or moderm?
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by davymike(m): 12:43am On May 04, 2017
JudeJude:
spits like a pregnant woman

She is fugly
She is manly
She is long for nothing
She looks cheap
And I just know that she smells
Jesus! Guy why?
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Funny people
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Bumblebee09: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2017
7/10

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit / She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.